CLASSIC LAWN & LANDSCAPE, LLC

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2010

PO BOX 1266

Marlton, NJ 08053

SEASONAL DISCOUNTS - CALL FOR DETAILS HOME IMPROVEMENT AND PESTICIDE LICENSES FULLY INSURED...

03/04/2016

Bonnie J.

07/09/2015

Dorothy K.

They've been great. That's why I've kept them as many years as I have. They show up every week and they do a good job. When I need something, they would be the first to call, and they always do an excellent job for that. I have never had a complaint. I've always stuck with them 'cause they've done a good job.

Description of Work
I use them for my lawn maintenance. They've been mine since before Angie's List. They come and cut the grass, and I've used them for landscaping.

06/17/2015

Phyllis M.

Great work we are having them come back next week to trim trees ect.

Description of Work
Yard clean up,powerwash and fix deck.

Category lawn service, tree service

05/09/2015

JOHN G.

Very thorough and did everything we asked in the time allotted (2 guys for 4 hours).

Description of Work
Cleared out existing landscaping.

Category landscaping, lawn service

04/26/2015

Colleen S.

states on deal i purchased 199 for 8 hours for 1 landscaper or 2 landscaper for 4 hours. They came out and then we were told it was $1200 extra due to they need 2 or 3 guys. After more calls we were told that they never send 1 person. Service has been cancelled I am very disappointed.

Category landscaping, lawn service

04/10/2015

Dawn M.

Description of Work
I purchased service through them via one of Angie's Big Deals. The gentleman came out and walked my property and asked what I would potentially like to have done. I told him I had no idea what could be done in the 8 hours I purchased but I mentioned some things I would like done if time would allow. He left and said he would email me a proposal. The proposal arrived and it was for almost $400 over what I purchased. They said they could schedule me quickly. My husband and I discussed it and decided we only wanted to use the hours I purchased and I asked Classic to do whatever could be done in that amount of time. The gentleman I spoke to said he would get back to us. We then received a call saying we were too far away and it wasn't beneficial to their company to do our job. Never was distance mentioned until I didn't want the "upsell" on their services. Very unprofessional and in my opinion dishonest. If you can't afford to provide the services you market, then perhaps you need to reexamine your business plan.

03/21/2015

TAMMY G.

The service provider came out to give me an estimate. The initial estimate was far more than the deal I purchased. I asked the provider what about the Angie's deal and he "Wasn't really sure what was involved with the deal" . We set up an agreement for 4/3/15. He called the next day and advised me that he typically gets a lot more for the service I paid for and that I was somewhat out of his area and to get a refund from Angie's list.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for $199 for 8 Hours of Landscaping Service, Including Clean-Up.

11/20/2014

Bonnie J.

The entire team was excellent. They were on time, very friendly, very polite they made sure each day that the area was cleaned up and no trash was left. The owner was here 90% of the time. He would only leave to pick up something additional that may have been needed. The owner knowing that I was a single woman actually put together two things that I was putting out on the patio. I felt that was above and beyond what I was having them do. I will continue to use Classic Lawn to do my spring and fall cleanup. The only reason I can't use them for my weekly cutting is because the Association I have has its own lawn maintenance but I do not have to use them for my spring and fall cleanup. Which I am very happy about. I did use Classic at my pervious house and I never had a problem with there weekly lawn maintenance. I also had them do pavers for a sidewalk and front steps. During my settlement the new owners asked who did my lawn maintenance and if I would recommend them. I passed along Classic Lawns information,

Description of Work
Removed back steps and replaced with pavers and add a patio with pavers with landscaping around the patio. They created a walkway through the landscaping beds, planted several bushes. I had them add two other flower beds and extend existing one.

10/14/2013

Annamarie C.

I called them and they NEVER called me back... How unprofessional is that?

Description of Work
Nothing...

07/08/2013

Jennifer C.

Service was professional, responsive, and we are happy with the work

Description of Work
Service provider maintain our lawn and schrubs year round, as well as, spring clean. This bill was for spring cleaning and mulch installation.

05/30/2012

Dorothy K.

I have had them for years and they have done a good job. I have other things done by them through the year. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I use Classic Lawn & Landscape to mow my lawn every week.

Bethany Associates Pressure Washing & Window Cleaning

Bethany Associates, Inc. is a professional cleaning company specializing in window cleaning and pressure washing. Serving South Jersey for 20+ years, we're committed to providing TOP-NOTCH SERVICE and CUSTOMER CARE. Our cleaning technology, safety program, and training procedures yield the HIGHEST QUALITY services for our customers. We are proud members of the International Window Cleaning Association and look forward to helping with your cleaning projects!

Full Effect Exterior Cleaning

Hi,my name is Darrick. I began pressure washing for fun and realized how good i was at doing it. I enjoy seeing people's reaction after seeing their home's transformation. So I learned soft washing and started an affordable service for home owners in need of a polish.

Offers by Full Effect Exterior Cleaning on Angi
    Scott Cleanup & Removal LLC

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

LAWN MAINTENANCE; FERTILIZATION; SOD INSTALLATION; LANDSCAPE CLEAN-UPS, MULCHING; AERATION, SEEDING, DE-THATCHING; TREE, PLANT & SHRUB INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE; HARDSCAPING-PATIOS, WALKWAYS, AND WALLS; LANDSCAPE DESIGN AND BUILD.