Barclay Exterminating, Irrigation & Landscaping

Founded 1981 • With Angi since June 2010

We have been in business since 1981. We pride ourselves in quick service-often same day and quick return phone calls. We can always give plenty of references. Barclay installs top quality parts and services a large area. Barclay can be reached at 856-983-9637/856-429-1567/609-693-4721 and you can text or send pictures to 609-335-3982 or email to donaldwellcraft@comcast.net. Additional Website: www.barclayextermination.com...

We are a family owned and operated company, specializing in pest control, exterminating, and animal removal! We are a general contracting company, able to handle full home remodels, to flooring and decks, and everything in between. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

E&g Exterminators has been in business since 1979 servicing commercial, residential pest control. E&G currently has 20 full time employees and offers 24 hours emergency service. All work is completed by employees, No sub contractor. Additional phone - (732) 721-6323. Additional DBA - E & G Exterminators Inc. Additional email - egpestcontrol@yahoo.com.

As everyone knows, pests that live outside of your home don't belong in your home. Green Pest Solutions is prepared to tackle those invasive pests in an effective, family friendly manner because we know that a safe home is important to you. Our “Green Band Protection System” is designed to get rid of any pests inside your home and then make is so they can never get in again by securing the outside perimeter of your property. Each of our highly skilled technicians are trained in the latest application methods, proper equipment use and maintenance, and will answer any questions you may have about the materials being used to treat the areas around and inside your home. As your local Green Pest Solution provider, we stand behind our Money Back Guarantee, because we will respect your home as if it was our own, and your peace of mind is important to us. But don’t take our word for it! Read some of our over 1000 Angie’s list reviews. We have been an Angie’s List Super Service award winner four years running due to our exemplary ratings!

01/07/2019

Everything went fine, he explains everything and is very punctual. Uses good quality material and parts.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system repairs and expansion

01/15/2018

As I said Don does a great job at a good price and would not think of using anyone else. Also, Don is a nice guy.

Description of Work
Barclay does irrigation services for me and been using him for years and he always does a great. He install the system and also maintains it as well.

10/04/2017

In a word....perfect. I could not have asked for a better price, service or experience. If you want an owner/operator who gives you the best price and service, this is the place. Don has been doing this work for decades and knows his stuff. He took an incredible amount of time in assessing my property and coming up with a cost effective solution. Now my entire property is covered and the lawns and...

Description of Work
Sprinkler system installed

07/30/2017

It went great. Don gave me updates throughout the process to make sure I was satisfied.

Description of Work
Don put in front and back sprinkler for me.

06/24/2017

Don and his assistant worked hard and continuously to finish and did a great job. He then followed up to be sure everything was working, as well as to assist with the Rainbird App so I could operate the system remotely.

Description of Work
Don/Barclay installed an irrigation system in my front and back yards, 7 zones total.

Category irrigation systems

Pest control, landscaping & irrigation.

American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Check