Barclay Exterminating, Irrigation & Landscaping

Founded 1981 • With Angi since June 2010

39 South Locust Ave

Marlton, NJ 08053

We have been in business since 1981. We pride ourselves in quick service-often same day and quick return phone calls. We can always give plenty of references. Barclay installs top quality parts and services a large area. Barclay can be reached at 856-983-9637/856-429-1567/609-693-4721 and you can

01/07/2019

Thomas C.

Everything went fine, he explains everything and is very punctual. Uses good quality material and parts.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system repairs and expansion

01/15/2018

Jerry R.

As I said Don does a great job at a good price and would not think of using anyone else. Also, Don is a nice guy.

Description of Work
Barclay does irrigation services for me and been using him for years and he always does a great. He install the system and also maintains it as well.

10/04/2017

Andrew S.

In a word....perfect. I could not have asked for a better price, service or experience. If you want an owner/operator who gives you the best price and service, this is the place. Don has been doing this work for decades and knows his stuff. He took an incredible amount of time in assessing my property and coming up with a cost effective solution. Now my entire property is covered and the lawns and gardens have never looked better. I wish I met Don a decade ago.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system installed

07/30/2017

Mark U.

It went great. Don gave me updates throughout the process to make sure I was satisfied.

Description of Work
Don put in front and back sprinkler for me.

06/24/2017

Joel A.

Don and his assistant worked hard and continuously to finish and did a great job. He then followed up to be sure everything was working, as well as to assist with the Rainbird App so I could operate the system remotely.

Description of Work
Don/Barclay installed an irrigation system in my front and back yards, 7 zones total.

04/12/2017

Edward M.

Don was extremely responsive to my initial inquiry by both telephone and email. He promptly coordinated the development of an estimate by visiting my house, explained everything he would do, the basic mechanics of the system, warranties and discussed the options available. He set expectations very clearly, described potential issues and solutions. Work began promptly and he was very communicative throughout the process and responsive to questions. As the work concluded, he followed up by providing site and system documentation as well as instruction on how to configure and use the system. Don is very knowledgeable about irrigation systems, local, regional, and state wide regulatory matters including township laws on the pricing standards for water use. After initially receiving 5 different bids from area companies, I felt Don's pricing was not only very competitive but designed to inspire confidence in long-term system value, maintenance and repeat business for expansion or changes. I have and will continue to provide word-of-mouth referrals to Barclay Irrigation and I will, without a doubt be calling upon Don for pest control after this positive experience. Thank you, Don Morrison, for exceeding my expectations.

Description of Work
Front and back residential lawn and beds irrigation system design, installation, and maintenance.

01/09/2017

Allen D.

The system has worked extremely well with a life span for area valves that have exceeded my expectations. Any time I have had a landscape contractor cut a line or take off the head of a sprinkler, Don responded in a timely manner. I have also used Barclay Irrigation to move sprinkler heads after changes to our property. I have been extremely satisfied with all work that Barclay has performed for me.

Description of Work
I had Barclay install sprinklers more than 30 years ago. He has done annual maintenance (Winterizing the system), as well as system maintenance. I used Barclay for Exterminating service for an inspection during refinancing. The work was meticulous, and Don explained everything he did.

Category pest control, irrigation systems

01/09/2017

Jerry R.

Great and it has for years. Barclay installed the system, had maintained the system as needed and does the winterization every year. Would not use anyone else.

Description of Work
Winterize irrigation system

12/05/2016

Sebastien R.

The company was very professional. Did the work in time , very clean and kept yard good looking . He came back few days later to see if work was good, and then called one month later for feedback .

Description of Work
New sprinkler system in front and backyard.

07/21/2016

edward C.

The system was installed in a professional and timely manner. Also the installing company responded in a positive manner when a problem happened with the system.

Description of Work
I had an irrigation system installed in my yard.

04/15/2016

Jerry R.

Description of Work
Barclay takes care of my lawn and garden sprinkler system. They installed it and preform maintenance as needed. Always a great job and price.

11/28/2015

Frank A.

I got stuck big time by another service provider. I called Angie's list up this morning and opened a complaint against the other provider. In the meantime I asked them for some referrals and they gave me Barclays. I called up Don and explained the situation. This is on the Sat after Thanksgiving. He pulled out this truck and came over within an hour to help me out. He went beyond the call of duty as he could have just winterized the one zone that the other provider did not complete. Instead, to be safe, Don did all the zones again. He spliced a wire on one of the valves and located a loose wire on the timer box which was causing the front zone not to work. He fixed it all and really knew what he is doing. I can now be confident that I will not have any trouble with water in the system this winter and that my front zone will be working next spring. One final note- Don was real nice to deal with and was straight forward. Very honest. He took interest in getting to the problem and made sure the work was done right. I will be using him going forward. Frank

Description of Work
Checked out irrigation system, fixed it and winterized it.

11/20/2015

Jerry R.

Barclay installed my sprinkler system about 15 years ago. He comes in at the end of the season to winterize the system and do repairs as needed. Barclay is very easy to work with, is a nice guy and does a great job. Its very easy to set up an appointment and he gets back to me quickly. I would not use anyone else.

Description of Work
Barlcay repaired and replaced some of my sprinkler's and winterized the system.

11/10/2015

Allen D.

Don was scheduled to winterize sprinkler system. He indicated late afternoon for service . He arrived at 3 p. M. Work was completed efficiently, checking that there were no issues with system. Work was completed in expected time frame.

Description of Work
Manual sprinkler winterizing.

Category landscaping

08/10/2015

Donald S. F.

Description of Work
They put in our irrigation system and maintenance it.

Category irrigation systems

I will have to ask them sometime why we did not get an A because we have been going there over 20 years constantly but I am not complaining. I hope everyone is happy. Don

S&S Landscaping

S&S landscaping just want make people happy with us experience, that's we priority,thanks for your preference

Grass Masters Inc

Grass Masters is a full service company providing excellence in landscaping, hardscaping and lawn care to South Jersey since 1990. We specialize in the installation of EP Henry paver patios, driveways and retaining walls, complete landscape design, installation and maintenance, and expert lawn care services. Please visit our website @ www.grassmasters.net for additional information.

Kutner Landscape Solutions

American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Check

Pest control, landscaping & irrigation.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Barclay Exterminating, Irrigation & Landscaping

How is Barclay Exterminating, Irrigation & Landscaping overall rated?

Barclay Exterminating, Irrigation & Landscaping is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Barclay Exterminating, Irrigation & Landscaping open?

Barclay Exterminating, Irrigation & Landscaping is open:

Sunday: 6:30 AM - 11:00 PM

What payment options does Barclay Exterminating, Irrigation & Landscaping provide

Barclay Exterminating, Irrigation & Landscaping accepts the following forms of payment: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Check

Does Barclay Exterminating, Irrigation & Landscaping offer free estimates?

No, Barclay Exterminating, Irrigation & Landscaping does not offer free project estimates.

Does Barclay Exterminating, Irrigation & Landscaping offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Barclay Exterminating, Irrigation & Landscaping offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Barclay Exterminating, Irrigation & Landscaping offer a senior discount?

Yes, Barclay Exterminating, Irrigation & Landscaping offers a 10% senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Barclay Exterminating, Irrigation & Landscaping?

No, Barclay Exterminating, Irrigation & Landscaping does not offer warranties.

What services does Barclay Exterminating, Irrigation & Landscaping offer?

Barclay Exterminating, Irrigation & Landscaping offers the following services: Pest control, landscaping & irrigation.