Barclay Exterminating, Irrigation & Landscaping

Founded 1981 • With Angi since June 2010

We have been in business since 1981. We pride ourselves in quick service-often same day and quick return phone calls. We can always give plenty of references. Barclay installs top quality parts and services a large area. Barclay can be reached at 856-983-9637/856-429-1567/609-693-4721 and you can text or send pictures to 609-335-3982 or email to donaldwellcraft@comcast.net. Additional Website: www.barclayextermination.com...

Pilaar Construction LLC

Quality construction work from an honest, reliable company.

Dmagana Landscaping

Grass Masters Inc

Grass Masters is a full service company providing excellence in landscaping, hardscaping and lawn care to South Jersey since 1990. We specialize in the installation of EP Henry paver patios, driveways and retaining walls, complete landscape design, installation and maintenance, and expert lawn care services. Please visit our website @ www.grassmasters.net for additional information.

01/07/2019

Everything went fine, he explains everything and is very punctual. Uses good quality material and parts.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system repairs and expansion

01/15/2018

As I said Don does a great job at a good price and would not think of using anyone else. Also, Don is a nice guy.

Description of Work
Barclay does irrigation services for me and been using him for years and he always does a great. He install the system and also maintains it as well.

10/04/2017

In a word....perfect. I could not have asked for a better price, service or experience. If you want an owner/operator who gives you the best price and service, this is the place. Don has been doing this work for decades and knows his stuff. He took an incredible amount of time in assessing my property and coming up with a cost effective solution. Now my entire property is covered and the lawns and...

Description of Work
Sprinkler system installed

07/30/2017

It went great. Don gave me updates throughout the process to make sure I was satisfied.

Description of Work
Don put in front and back sprinkler for me.

06/24/2017

Don and his assistant worked hard and continuously to finish and did a great job. He then followed up to be sure everything was working, as well as to assist with the Rainbird App so I could operate the system remotely.

Description of Work
Don/Barclay installed an irrigation system in my front and back yards, 7 zones total.

04/12/2017

Don was extremely responsive to my initial inquiry by both telephone and email. He promptly coordinated the development of an estimate by visiting my house, explained everything he would do, the basic mechanics of the system, warranties and discussed the options available. He set expectations very clearly, described potential issues and solutions. Work began promptly and he was very communicative throughout the process and responsive to questions. As the work concluded, he followed up by providing site and system documentation as well as instruction on how to configure and use the system. Don is very knowledgeable about irrigation systems, local, regional, and state wide regulatory matters including township laws on the pricing standards for water use. After initially receiving 5 different bids from area companies, I felt Don's pricing was not only very competitive but designed to inspire confidence in long-term system value, maintenance and repeat business for expansion or changes. I have and will continue to provide word-of-mouth referrals to Barclay Irrigation and I will, without a doubt be calling upon Don for pest control after this positive experience. Thank you, Don Morrison, for exceeding my expectations.

Description of Work
Front and back residential lawn and beds irrigation system design, installation, and maintenance.

01/09/2017

The system has worked extremely well with a life span for area valves that have exceeded my expectations. Any time I have had a landscape contractor cut a line or take off the head of a sprinkler, Don responded in a timely manner. I have also used Barclay Irrigation to move sprinkler heads after changes to our property. I have been extremely satisfied with all work that Barclay has performed for me.

Description of Work
I had Barclay install sprinklers more than 30 years ago. He has done annual maintenance (Winterizing the system), as well as system maintenance. I used Barclay for Exterminating service for an inspection during refinancing. The work was meticulous, and Don explained everything he did.

Category pest control","irrigation system installer

01/09/2017

Great and it has for years. Barclay installed the system, had maintained the system as needed and does the winterization every year. Would not use anyone else.

Description of Work
Winterize irrigation system

12/05/2016

The company was very professional. Did the work in time , very clean and kept yard good looking . He came back few days later to see if work was good, and then called one month later for feedback .

Description of Work
New sprinkler system in front and backyard.

07/21/2016

The system was installed in a professional and timely manner. Also the installing company responded in a positive manner when a problem happened with the system.

Description of Work
I had an irrigation system installed in my yard.

Category irrigation system installer

Pest control, landscaping & irrigation.

American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Check