EJ Painting

Founded 2020 •

Awards & Badges

68 S Main St

Manville, NJ 08835

Since the early 2000s, we have had the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in interior and exterior painting, power washing, gutter cleaning, and MORE! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Hablamos Espanol! ...

Resposiveness

interior painting (8)house painting (2)pressure washing (1)drywall (1)

01/15/2021

Eric and his team were awesome all 3 days as they did a very professional job! Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bedroom walls, trims and door painting

12/09/2020

Painting the walls, molding, closets & ceiling for the living room, hallway & bedroom

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The end result was stunning. Eric took the time to sand & paint the rooms and really made the place look new and fresh. The work is professional & timely. I highly recommend him.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

09/08/2020

He did an excellent job, very happy with the job that was done. Would hire him again very clean neat job thank you EJ Painting. K. Thompson

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior shutters and trim around the windows

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2020

07/15/2020

Erik Did a fantastic job always on time, very neat ,very thorough with his work and did an excellent job We would recommend him for anyone!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stair refinishing, painting

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

06/25/2020

They do everything. Free estimate. They check all the wall. Good people. High quality. This people are really good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting inside the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2020

06/23/2020

It was perfect and excellent. He's really good, on time, very meticulous and he is very precise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did both interior and exterior painting.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2019

06/20/2020

He did great job in my house. I had power washing and interior painting done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting

CATEGORY pressure washing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2020

06/18/2020

It was a great service. He was a very friendly guy and honest. I took his number and told him to work for future job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some painting in my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2020

06/15/2020

I used EJ Painting 3 times. He did such a wonderful job the first time that I used him when I was selling a family house. He did a great job again so the next year, I had him paint the whole interior of my condo when I was selling. He is prompt and, most importantly, he never leaves a mess. He also has good opinions on what colors and finishes look best in particular areas. His work is so neat and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior and some exterior

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

Interior and exterior painting, spackle repair, power washing, gutter cleaning, window cleaning, deck and fence staining, landscaping. Hablamos Espanol!

Check, PayPal