The Cleaning Ladies, LLC

Founded 1996 • With Angi since April 2013

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

Residential and Commercial Cleaning, Weekly/Biweekly and Occasional Services We specialize in Move In/Move Out Cleanings! Please call/text for a quote...

In 1987, Joe Stark purchased his first professional carpet cleaning franchise. Over the next few years he expanded his carpet cleaning company to include 7 franchises which were all open 7 days a week. Joe made the decision to downsize in 1993. No longer employing others, he was able to clean for each client personally, ensuring a job well done. During this time of change, Joe, along with a team of chemists, developed his world-famous Proprietary Citrus cleaning solution, which is now known as "The Citrus Carpet Cleaner". Joe Stark (the owner) does all cleaning personally. All work comes with an Iron Clad 100% Money Back Guarantee. Cleaning products are Organic and Eco-Friendly. We are rated A+ and Accredited with the Better Business Bureau.

Sir Grout is adapting to the fight against the "invisible enemy". To cope with social distancing we are offering virtual estimates and during service our techs will take the measures recommended by the CDC, such as no handshaking, multiple hand washing and use of protective equipment. We provide top-rated tile, grout, stone and wood restoration and care services designed to enhance & protect hard surfaces in homes and businesses. We are a leading innovator and award-winning company in the "hard surface" restoration and care industry that recognizes the special needs of our customers. Our services include: - Grout cleaning, sealing, and recoloring with our renowned ColorSeal process - Tile cleaning and sealing - Stone restoration, honing, and polishing on marble, travertine, granite, slate and other natural stone - Bathroom and shower regrouting and recaulking services - Kitchen and bathroom stone countertop honing and polishing - High durability coatings for extra protection of hard surfaces, indoors and outdoors - No Sanding wood floor refinishing - Slip-resistant applications Sir Grout has been recognized by notable organizations like Home Advisor, Angie's List, Google, Yelp, TrustDale, Entrepreneur Magazine and others as the best option to restore your hard surfaces in both residential and commercial environments. We offer free, in-home/office consultations and make it quick, easy and convenient for you to learn about our top-quality services. Contact us today and let us transform your hard surfaces to looking like new again in less than a day.

08/28/2020

When I spoke to the owner to set it up, she told me they charge a certain amount per hour. She said I could expect to pay around 250 or so for my first cleaning (I told her I have my house cleaned weekly and just had it done the Friday prior)- and that after the first I could expect to pay about 175 per week. They arrived 15 minutes late, used water on my wood when I requested not to and asked tha...

Description of Work
Weekly House Cleaning Service

Category house cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed], I'm sorry you were not happy with our services. I never want anyone to feel taken advantage of as we pride ourselves with our honesty and hard work. I apologize things did not go well but I hope I was able to make it right with providing your refund.

08/06/2020

I have been using the Cleaning Ladies for 21 years now! They have always done a thorough cleaning of my place to make it sparkle and shine, added anything extra I needed cleaned to their busy day and most importantly, became a trusted part of my family. We speak of Mary, her sweet sister Lucy and all of the ladies as though they are an integral part of our family. They certainly help to make my de...

Description of Work
Weekly house cleaning!

Category house cleaning,floor cleaning

01/10/2020

Excellent! The Cleaning Ladies accommodated my request with very short notice, and did a fabulous job. Responsive, professional, kind and diligent. We greatly appreciate their services! We would recommend and use them again for housecleaning.

Description of Work
Housecleaning: kitchen, living room and bathrooms

06/27/2019

The whole job was great. The crew cleaned the whole house quickly and efficiently. I was impressed. The cost was very reasonable. Couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
I bought a new house, and it needed to be cleaned.

06/03/2018

The Cleaning of all rooms was fantastic!!! The service was excellent and the customer service was excellent as well. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Cleaning of the entire first floor

Category house cleaning

General Dusting and Cleaning Window ledges Sliding glass door Countertops Microwave Top and hood of range Facings of all appliances Sinks and faucets Exterior cabinets spot cleaned Floors vacuumed and damp mopped Empty waste baskets Tile, bathtubs, shower, shower doors and vanity Frames Mirrors Toilets Make beds Change Sheets Baseboards Fans/light fixtures Couch upholstery vacuumed Clean Blinds

Dish Washing Laundry