HOFFMAN'S EXTERMINATING

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2010

532 BRIDGETON PIKE

Mantua, NJ 08051

We are a Family Business, which was started in 1990 by William Hoffman, who is still active in the day to day operation of the company. We have over 20 Certified field technicians & site inspectors that can solve any pest control issue in an effective and efficient manner. We proudly service South Jersey, Eastern Pennsylvania and parts of Delaware....

06/29/2021

Beth O.

They installed the Sentra-con ground bait. Jeremy was very professional and let me know that he was there to start the install. If there was any questions he said to let him know. This whole issue started with some home improvements. So glad that Hoffman was able to come out and get this under control.

Description of Work
Termite control

05/04/2021

Paul K.

Everything was professional, courteous and HONEST. They were on site with an estimate within the next day, completely spelled out all the options. Carpenter bee holes were identified in places where we didn't think there were any (underneath fence and house siding). VERY THOROUGH. We paid in cash only to find out we overpaid by $100. They called us immediately letting us know of the overpayment and returned the cash the next day. Not every company would be that honest. Don't think twice about hiring them to solve your issues!! A+++

Description of Work
Control bee problem around exterior of house

03/23/2021

Charles G.

The best! Ted, our technician was outstanding. Very professional and courteous. we heard about Hoffman from the previous owner of this home and they also were very positive and enthusiastic in their reviews. So far, they have lived up to the lofty expectations!

Description of Work
Insect & Ant barrier and pest control

12/29/2020

Suzanne A.

Hoffman's Exterminating did a great job. Very prompt and professional. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Ant Extermination

12/02/2020

Judi K.

We have been extremely satisfied with the service provided by Hoffman’s. Initially we just had then dust the basement ti prevent spiders, but we were so happy with the service and results that we purchased a year- long plan. Now when someone in our communities Facebook page asks for an exterminator recommendation, we always tell them to call Hoffman’s.

Description of Work
Preventing spiders and mice mitigation

08/12/2020

DEBORAH D.

I have been a customer for many years, between the mice and bats, they come out on a scheduled maintenance for spraying in and outside of my house. Very reliable and respectful. They always go above and beyond their services, I will continue to have them many more years to come.

Description of Work
Indoor and outdoor spray. Bat and mice removal.

08/12/2020

Alli S.

Ben was our exterminator from Hoffman’s and he was exceptional! He was very professional throughout his visit and explained all the services and prices thoroughly. He was safe and sanitary as well as he came into my house with a full face covering and social distances as well. I liked the number of services I will be getting through the year and felt that the price was fair. It has been a week since our first treatment and I’ve only seen one ant. Today was our follow up appointment and I haven’t seen any ants at all. I would highly recommend Hoffman’s as well as recommend Ben. Thank you Hoffman’s for taking care of the ants!

Description of Work
I had an ant problem in my kitchen.

Category pest control,animal removal

07/14/2020

Rachel B.

I have been a Hoffman's customer for many, many years. I have consistently found them to be very reliable, professional, and very timely in responding to requests for service. I have a monthly contract with them and receive both regular outside and inside services. Additionally, any time I have an issue they will come out and address that specific question with no extra charge. The most recent tech to service my home is Vernon. He is very professional, extremely courteous, and respectful of my property. He makes certain that all of my concerns are fully addressed and is very thorough in carrying out his responsibilities. Additionally, he is very kind and engaging and is, truly, a pleasure to have as my tech. He makes sure that all safety measures regarding covid-19 are completely fulfilled and ensures that I am comfortable having him inside my house.

Description of Work
general pest control

Category pest control,animal removal

06/25/2018

james F.

They are punctual and are able to answer all my questions. They do all three houses on the same day and call in advance to make an appointment. They spray the entire exterior of the residence to set up a barrier against pests entering. They then inspect the interior and place traps, sprays and or powders where needed. They also use insecticide dust on the exterior over windows under soffits and along porch ceiling areas all to prevent insects and especially bees from making nests. They will return as often as needed to solve a particular pest problem. NOTE: The price of service listed is per house.

Description of Work
I contracted with Hoffmans to maintain an animal/bug free environment at three homes. Internal and external treatments 5 times a year.

07/24/2017

Cheryl K.

Very well so far - only two encounters - one for estimate; second for first application (on a Saturday). Future applications are seasonal but contract includes addressing any critter problems if/when necessary. After initial fee, my yearly cost is approximately $480. Monthly electronic payments are available to which I subscribe.

Description of Work
Ongoing extermination to combat rodents and insects.

Catch a Critter, LLC

Green Pest Solutions

As everyone knows, pests that live outside of your home don't belong in your home. Green Pest Solutions is prepared to tackle those invasive pests in an effective, family friendly manner because we know that a safe home is important to you. Our “Green Band Protection System” is designed to get rid of any pests inside your home and then make is so they can never get in again by securing the outside perimeter of your property. Each of our highly skilled technicians are trained in the latest application methods, proper equipment use and maintenance, and will answer any questions you may have about the materials being used to treat the areas around and inside your home. As your local Green Pest Solution provider, we stand behind our Money Back Guarantee, because we will respect your home as if it was our own, and your peace of mind is important to us. But don’t take our word for it! Read some of our over 1000 Angie’s list reviews. We have been an Angie’s List Super Service award winner four years running due to our exemplary ratings!

Offers by Green Pest Solutions on Angi
    Pointe Pest Control

Pointe Pest Control will protect your home from ants, carpenter ants, roaches, spiders, crickets, centipedes, millipedes, silverfish, earwigs, mice, rats, wasps and bees, just to name a few. Pointe Pest Control's service plan is both effective and affordable and is guaranteed. If you are a homeowner, pest control is an important part of protecting the health and assets of your home. Pests of any kind are often a nuisance, but worse than that they can be a threat to your home and even to your family. Learning how to keep them from invading your home will protect your home and family. When it comes to pest control companies in your area, it's important to choose a partner you can trust to help protect your biggest investments - your home and family. There are a lot of varieties of pest control, not to mention many pest control companies. When selecting a pest control company it's important to ask which solutions and tools they will be using. Pointe Pest Control uses safe pest control solutions with the most advanced technology in the industry. Not all pest control companies have the knowledge and expertise to provide the best pest control solutions. Pointe Pest Control have the best technicians in the industry and are certified and trained to work with your home and to provide the safest solutions to eliminate your pests. History Established in 2008. Pointe Pest Control is your premier pest control provider in Eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware. At Pointe we strive for the absolute best customer care in the industry. We are committed to providing you with the service and satisfaction that you can only get from a family-owned company. Just as we serve you - our client and help protect your home or business, we also strive to serve our employees and help them build their lives. We create opportunities one customer at a time and have an obligation and responsibility to provide the best service to customers and employees alike.

Offers by Pointe Pest Control on Angi

We can solve any pest issue, big or small, from everything from a single family home, business, factory or even a large warehouse. We currently have over 10,000 customers that we provide pest control services to, ensuring that they have a pest free environment. Our business was built and continues to grow one satisfied customer at a time. .