2B Handy

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2011

Handyman Service and much more One call We do it all Carpentry /Flooring/ Windows/Doors/ Drywall / Tile / Painting / Siding / Repairs & More There's no need to make multiple calls and set up different appointments for your home alterations and repair projects. No task is too big or too small. We arrive at your home on time. Our service technicians are company employees who have more than 40 years experience in home repair and building trades. We guarantee our work. We are licensed in the states of New Jersey (13HV06031100) and Pennsylvania, and are a fully insured company through Selective Insurance Company of America. We are ready to assist with your projects, knowing that, in the end, you will be completely satisfied!...

Y.a.kpowerwashing@gmail.com

Y.a.kpowerwashing@gmail.com

Here at Y.A.K Powerwashing LLC take every job small or big to the full power. We service all homes and property needs. We have bundle discounts up to 15% off your job. Call or Schedule a free estimate today.

07/22/2018

They showed for the appnt on time. Gave me an excellent price on the spot. I told him I had another appnt that day and needed to at least hear the next guy out. I called 2BHandy the next day and left a message for them that I wanted to go through with their offer and to call me. No response. The following day I called again and left a message again. The day after they called and said they did not ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Screens, assembly, woodwork

CATEGORY handyman service,screen repair,small appliance repair,woodworking,ceiling fans

10/11/2017

Everything was fine. Just make a list prior to their visit. Got to the task also check some other areas such as cabinet door on vanity to be tightened. No waste of time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sine you pay $125.00 per hour I had a list of small job to be done: Kitchen light to be cleaned & bulbs replaces. 2. Lights replaced in crystal fixture 3.Bulbs replaced in outside fixtures 4 Caulking around tub & shower. 5.Siding re-nailed

04/19/2017

great he rick is a great guy and a good worker very pleased

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
i called the office the woman was so nice ..i than hired rick he was great did everything to perfection and more ..

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

06/29/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did a great job on replacing my top rail, came back when I had one piece buckling up, and rescrewed it. Gave very high prices for additional jobs. But overall he was very good.

05/21/2015

Rick & Mike were running alitle late & Sherri in the office called to let me know. They got right to work. Everything went perfectly & they were done in 2 hrs. which is how long they said it would be. These guys saved me. I had just moved into the house. I was watching my TV on the floor. I called the office & Sherri was so kind. I explained my dilemma. I told her I had been leaning my tv against ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put TV on platform, hung pic, shelving & shower rod. They also put a book case together.

CATEGORY handyman service

Energy saving thermostats Replacement windows Termite damage repair Door replacement Weather stripping replacement Winterize sprinkler systems Winterize homes Window repair New tile bathrooms New Pergo floors Custom made entertainment centers Install new smoke and CO2 alarms New hardwood floors Painting Repair sheetrock (drywall) Remodel bathroom Remodel kitchen Close in porch Stone veneer walls

Carpet and linoleum