Triple Ace Contracting

Founded 1994 • With Angi since August 2016

Over 25 year of experience in all types of Home improvements. Interior and exterior. Including: ~ kitchens ~ bathrooms ~ wood flooring ~ title work ~ wood work ~ doors ~ windows ~ siding ~ roofing ~ decks ~ masonary HVAC *Fully insured *meticulous work *no job to big. We can fix, repair, and install it all. If TEXTING, please use (718) 702-4917 Owner. Or Michael (732) 618-6002 Fully licensed and insured license number#13VH0808100...

A Service Provider's profile image

+203 more images

door installation (10)home remodeling (10)handyman (10)plumbers (6)electrician (6)drywall (6)tile installation (6)flooring (5)decks & porches (4)marble & granite (2)countertop installation (2)roofing (1)

01/05/2022

Nadia H.

I was remodeling my kitchen and master bathroom in my home as they desperately needed updating. A friend of mine recommended Triple Ace Contracting, so I gave them a call for an estimate. John was able to accommodate my schedule and gave me a great price for the work. His crew got started the very next day and they did a phenomenal job. John kept constant communication with me throughout the process. My kitchen was completely redone- new cabinets, granite countertops, flooring, backsplash, and appliances. I also had my master bathroom renovated and my entire roof redone. I could not be more happy with the work and the level of professionalism. It felt like the work was done in no time and my kitchen looks like it belongs in a magazine. I absolutely recommend Triple Ace Contracting to anyone looking to have work done in their home, and I look forward to working with them again.

Description of Work
Roofing, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Painting - Interior

Category hardwood floor, remodeling, roofing, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/20/2021

01/05/2022

Lynn K.

Great! Exactly how I envisioned everything to look. They were punctual, clean & neat! Also plan to hire them again in the near future and have recommended them to family and friends. Great team of professionals!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Bathroom, Plumbing, Electrical, Backyard Deck, Install Interior doors and Interior painting

Category decks, electrician, plumbing, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 01/07/2022

01/04/2022

Elia W.

I highly recommend Triple Ace. They were reasonably priced, professional and reliable. We were extremely satisfied with the quality of work. Thank You Triple Ace.

Description of Work
Roofing, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category drywall, home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/07/2022

01/04/2022

Bill G.

AWESOME.GREAT PROFESSIONAL WORK.

Description of Work
Plumbing, Electrical, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 01/04/2022

08/06/2019

AJ D.

All work was performed to exact specifications by Master Craftsmen. I will be using this company again for my next project.

Description of Work
Complete bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 04/07/2018

Review for Triple Ace Contracting - Located In, Manalapan, NJ - 38031479

07/20/2019

Jerome C.

Excellent! They took care of everything from kitchen design to permits with the town to demolition. They made sure they tarped the area shut do debris didn’t go through out the house. The company then scheduled the inspection with the town and then started to build a state of the art kitchen. If you need a professional opinion or help with choosing materials, Triple Ace has contacts with all the top vendors in the area! Extremely pleased with this company and the service they performed!

Description of Work
Full kitchen renovation

Category handyman service, home remodeling, doors

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

Review for Triple Ace Contracting - Located In, Manalapan, NJ - 37995745

07/13/2017

Phil C.

Made an appointment to do the work on a Sunday after seeing photos of my kitchen. He called me around 11:00am to say he was on the way. At 4:00pm I called him because he never showed up and did not call me to say he was delayed. He said he was at another job and could not come that day.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 07/02/2017

Elaine C.

Perfect everything I wanted was done

Description of Work
Remodeling of kitchen and bathroom and crown molding thru living and dining room

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, plumbing, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/07/2017

Paul S.

It was 3 days of very smooth work, they were lovely to have, and would have them back any other time I want work done in my house.

Description of Work
I needed my deck built 15x20 made of treks with a beautiful staircase, also replaced my front door and back door of my house.

Category decks, handyman service, remodeling, doors

Work Completed On 05/31/2017

Joy S.

It went great much easier then I expected Quality work was great and they broke my bill very easy installments for me to pay it. Very professional way how they handled there business and very clean clean every night when they left extremely satisfied.......

Description of Work
Put a 1000 sq fd extension on house and interior work on old house a new roof new siding...

Category ceramic tile, electrician, handyman service, hardwood floor, plumbing, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 01/01/2017

09/14/2016

J R.

I was very pleased with their work. The owners from Triple Ace, John and Johnny were very neat and knowledgeable at what they do. The price was a little more than I wanted to spend. But the quality of their work and how quickly it was completed was worth the price. They are very talented and handy with the various trades of work. I was happy with the work and I will call them again.

Description of Work
I needed to have some work done on an investment property. I was looking someone is a handyman to do some electrical, plumbing, painting, doors and trim. The owners of Triple Ace Contracting were capable of handling a punch list that I had to get completed to sell my investment property. I also needed it to be done in a hurry.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 09/02/2016

08/21/2016

CRYSTAL C.

I first contacted Triple Ace Contracting via Angie's list and their response was immediate! We spoke on the phone and scheduled time to meet later that day. Johnny and John were on time, quickly assessed the problem, and offered recommendations for the types of doors I could choose from as well as a way to fix my leak. I received the invoice that night and it was quickly updated upon receipt of my deposit! On Saturday, they were prompt with all the materials. Although they ran into a few unforeseen issues (due to the house being older), they made multiple trips to home depot, and were reasonable about the price even though the door was more problematic than expected. They were very assuring that the job would get done in a timely manner and to my satisfaction. I really appreciate how neatly they worked and made sure to clean up all the debris. The new door looks so great and the air conditioner leak was fixed! Johnny and John were professional, informative, and tackled my issue with a such sense of urgency. I couldn't be more pleased with their efficiency or the quality of their work! I would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
I needed to remove an old wooden front door and install a new door. I also needed to fix a leaky air conditioner that was leaving rust stains on the exterior of my house.

Category handyman service, remodeling, doors

Work Completed On 08/20/2016

08/15/2016

Nina V.

Work was excellent would use them again they were very accommodating with a few changes I had started and finished in a timely fashion

Description of Work
Remodeled kitchen tile floor cabinets countertop backsplash hung interior doors paint entire house with spackle work refinish Wood floors throughout The whole house and staircase ceiling fans light fixtures concreted the whole backyard painted the exterior of the bottom of my house

Category ceramic tile, countertops, handyman service, remodeling, ceiling fans, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 07/11/2016

08/13/2016

J R.

Very professional and on time.

Description of Work
I met with the owner of the company. He sealed the deal , and in he he we started the work on my deck. John did an excellent job. I am very happy with the work that was performed and I will definitely use him in the future.

Category decks

Work Completed On 04/25/2016

08/10/2016

Joseph O.

I called them up they responded immediately to got me a quote within a day or so and we are on the schedule by the following week they told me approximately 12 working days they would done in 10 and they save me some money that made pretty happy about that.they cleaned up they were courteous they did a professional job and the quality was amazing I would recommend them to anyone who needs work done,and the next time I do some more work I'm gonna contact them again.

Description of Work
To provide a did the whole job remodel two bathrooms big bathroom in the small bathroom put up two new doors all ceramic tile to do the job from start to finish Plus the plumbing and electrical and both bathroom

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 06/06/2016

08/09/2016

Nicoletta T.

the gentlemen we're very nice and professional and I was very pleased with the ending results of his work

Description of Work
John owner of the company came to my house gave me an estimate on some water damage also repair the drywall painted and installed a new floor and did a very wonderful job and I definitely will use them again!!!

Category decks, drywall, flooring contractor, handyman service, hardwood floor, plumbing, remodeling, pressure washing, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 04/17/2015