Pride Painting and Home Improvement

Founded 2001 • With Angi since April 2011

Hi my name is Sebastian Giuliano. I started my business fifteen years ago as a painting contractor. As a result of hard work, determination, and dedication, I have a become a complete home improvement contractor. The main reason you should select me as your home improvement contractor is my personal attention to detail, care, reliability, and commitment to accomplishing favorable results for every job that I do....

Calianese Painting is a locally owned and operated business with over 30 years of experience. We provide interior and exterior painting for both residential. and commercial properties as well as small repairs . We are a owner operator business and are fully insured.

Deck Wrangler is a full service deck maintance, painting and power washing contractor performing sanding, striping, staining and repairs of decks made of wood and composite materials as well as exceptional interior painting , exterior painting , concrete cleaning and house power washing

Locally owned company, specializing in interior and exterior painting services, with industry experience dating back to 2006! We are passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

05/01/2021

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE. Sebastian lies, misrepresents his workers and their abilities, and does not take responsibility. Here’s just some of the things that happened during our bathroom renovation: his workers cracked my ceiling and never properly fixed it; he had different people finish tiling that was started by other workers; those people didn’t have the proper tools needed, chipped and cracked ti...

Description of Work
Bathroom Renovation

Category contractors,home remodeling

10/22/2018

They are very good. They are very reliable and professional and they worked with experienced workers. I would like to give them an A+ for the price if possible.

Description of Work
They remodelled my kitchen.

Category home remodeling

10/10/2018

Great. They always on time. They did a great job.

Description of Work
Bathroom , painting and molding

Category home remodeling

10/04/2018

I liked how efficient and organized they were. Sebastian was very hands on and worked with all of the crews/sub-contractors. I didn’t have to worry about anything since he was supervising. I wished I could give them an A+.

Description of Work
I had them paint my whole house, the first floor. They also did molding around the floors and replaced some molding too. They also re-did my kitchen, which included new tile, new cabinets, etc.

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

10/03/2018

Their work was excellent and job was wonderful.

Description of Work
They renovated our whole downstairs.

Category remodeling

I provide all home improvement services, from demolition to completion.

Check, PayPal