Pride Painting and Home Improvement

Founded 2001 • With Angi since April 2011

321 St Andrews Pl

Manalapan, NJ 07726

Hi my name is Sebastian Giuliano. I started my business fifteen years ago as a painting contractor. As a result of hard work, determination, and dedication, I have a become a complete home improvement contractor. The main reason you should select me as your home improvement contractor is my personal attention to detail, care, reliability, and commitment to accomplishing favorable results for every job that I do....

05/01/2021

Melissa P.

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE. Sebastian lies, misrepresents his workers and their abilities, and does not take responsibility. Here’s just some of the things that happened during our bathroom renovation: his workers cracked my ceiling and never properly fixed it; he had different people finish tiling that was started by other workers; those people didn’t have the proper tools needed, chipped and cracked tiles and marble I purchased, and left blood stains and a bloody tool on my floor; after i told him I didn’t want them back, he told me that they were homeless and angry about losing a job so I should be prepared to call the police if they showed up; he told me he would reimburse me for the materials that were ruined, then refused when it came to final payment saying that it should even out with materials he had to buy during the job (these were basic materials mind you, and me reimbursing him was never discussed prior); he had a worker that was not part of our job use our home and front yard to complete work for a different job site; he left 8 full bags of garbage in the garage claiming that it was “recycling” when in fact it was a combination of construction waste, food garbage, and other materials from that job for another location. This is not even a full list of everything what went wrong. His response to all this? He put in crown molding that we never asked for our talked about, because that fixes everything right. Seriously, this was a terrible experience. I now have to go and paint the ceiling they cracked. I would NOT RECOMMEND him to anyone. Save yourself a major headache and go with someone else.

Description of Work
Bathroom Renovation

Category contractors, home remodeling

10/22/2018

Maureen P.

They are very good. They are very reliable and professional and they worked with experienced workers. I would like to give them an A+ for the price if possible.

Description of Work
They remodelled my kitchen.

10/10/2018

caryn K.

Great. They always on time. They did a great job.

Description of Work
Bathroom , painting and molding

10/04/2018

meredith R.

I liked how efficient and organized they were. Sebastian was very hands on and worked with all of the crews/sub-contractors. I didn’t have to worry about anything since he was supervising. I wished I could give them an A+.

Description of Work
I had them paint my whole house, the first floor. They also did molding around the floors and replaced some molding too. They also re-did my kitchen, which included new tile, new cabinets, etc.

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

10/03/2018

jan B.

Their work was excellent and job was wonderful.

Description of Work
They renovated our whole downstairs.

Category remodeling

09/28/2018

Kenneth H.

Needed to get rooms painted and doors reframed and fix some drywall

Description of Work
Used for painting quote

Category drywall, picture framing, remodeling, interior painters

09/27/2018

Matthew S.

Used pride to paint my living room and bedroom.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category drywall, interior painters

09/27/2018

Beth H.

Finished painting my home.

Description of Work
Painted some exterior and a few rooms

Category drywall, interior painters

10/28/2016

Marni C.

Excellent work! The workers were extremely professional and accommodating. When they left each day, they cleaned up and vacuumed, so that we were minimally affected when they weren't there. We have used this company for many things throughout the last ten years, and they are the only company I would use for aesthetic work in the house. Their work ALWAYS looks professionally done, and if you have any concerns during the process, they are immediately addressed and rectified by Sebastian.

Description of Work
Converted a crawl space to a walk-in closet (including extending a wall, adding a doorway, laying wood flooring in the closet, and all necessary finishing- molding, shelving, etc.), built a large storage room in the garage (including finishing work on walls and floors), performed minor fixes throughout the house, including repainting our front door, replacing lighting fixtures in two bathrooms, repairing walls in bedrooms and bathrooms

Category drywall, picture framing, hardwood floor, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

09/20/2016

Laura C.

It went beyond my expectations! I can honestly say I NEVER EVER write reviews for people, but after the work that was completed, I feel that other people NEED to know about this. I have to say Sebastian is like no other. He is extremely patient and professional. I've had many contractors that have completed various jobs with various skills. Sebastian and his crew were the nicest, most professional people I have had the pleasure of working with. They were quick, efficient, and best of all, they cleaned up after themselves (cleaner than when they started!). Most importantly, the quality of work was amazing. I couldn't believe how nice the built in entertainment center worked out. I didn't know what color or size, I just knew that my living room needed a center piece to tie it together. Sebastian showed me pictures, I pointed out some styles that I liked and then he made some suggestions. The finished product is great, when I have guests over, they ALWAYS comment on the entertainment center. Now, about the price of this custom built, enormous entertainment center for my 70" ULED...it was incredibly affordable. I had looked at other units in places like Restoration Hardware, Ashley Furniture, Bob's, IKEA, Macy's; you name the store, I probably looked there already. The unit Sebastian built was waaaaay more affordable, custom designed, and looked much better. I honestly felt like it was the best deal I've ever had. In short, I am always calling Sebastian for all my house improvement/renovation needs =)

Description of Work
Sebastian built a custom entertainment center for my family room. It's absolutely stunning!

Category contractors, drywall, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters, doors

09/16/2016

Michael I.

Perfection. We were recommended to Sebastian by Millhurst Mills, which is where we purchased our new kitchen cabinets. We asked for their best installer and they immediately said Sebastian (because he did THEIR kitchens). What we liked most about this company, and Sebastian in particular, is that nothing was impossible, and he made sure we were happy - always. He has a great eye and gives great advice, which we learned quickly to take. If something didn't look quite right or needed adjusting, he took care of it - no questions asked. His team is neat, efficient, and great to work with. They come when they say they'll be there and get the job done on time and at a reasonable cost. We went beyond the kitchen when we saw the great work they did. Pride did our new family room flooring, bathroom vanity, custom baseboard and crown moldings in our foyer and living room, some lighting and other electrical work. We'll be using them again, while recommending Sebastian and his team to our friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Complete kitchen remodel.

Complete Design Industries

Licensed and insured with 15+ years experience, Complete Design Industries is a full-service construction company that covers all of New Jersey. We install tile, hardwood flooring, carpet, and more! Renovate kitchens, bathrooms, and basements, as well as your complete interior, and even exterior, we do it all to make your remodeling dreams a reality. We are your complete home improvement source. And with our additional remediation services we can also take care of your frozen pipes, burst pipes, flood damage, air duct cleaning, sewer cleanup, drywall repair, mold testing and removal, fire damage restoration, and more!

Sampson Painting LLC

Established in 1983, we are a small, local company providing interior/exterior painting and woodworking services for over 30 years. We offer competitive pricing and customer satisfaction is our number one priority! We proudly service areas within Monmouth County, Ocean County, and Middlesex County, along with a few areas within Burlington County and Mercer County. We offer free estimates, so give us a call today! (The number listed on our profile is our Angie’s List tracking number that routes to our primary office phone number, which is 732-833-9233. If you prefer to text, please text 908-670-2966)

Gikas Painting, Roofing and Restoration

Gikas Painting and Restoration has been enhancing your home with texture, colors and details in order to comprehensively restore and maintain its charming properties for residents since the early 1980's. We are a vertically integrated Home Improvement Company that can help homeowners with a vast variety of services.

Check, PayPal

I provide all home improvement services, from demolition to completion.