We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

SealPro Inc.

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2010

188 Overlook Pl.

Mahwah, NJ 07430

We are sealing specialists! SealPro has been a family owned business with over 35+ years of experience. We have sealed thousands of driveways in NY & NJ. We use commercial grade, 100% Coal Tar sealer made by Star Sealer®. We also use Rubberized Hot Tar Crack Filler which is the same product used on roadways. All Patching is done with Hot Asphalt to ensure the strongest patchwork possible. Our sealer is brush applied by to ensure a thicker coat than spray machines and a neater job with no messy over-spray. We carefully apply the sealer so that it does not get on the grass, concrete aprons or belgium blocks. Having your driveway sealed protects its surface from gasoline, oil, and weather damage. Most importantly, by sealing your driveway, you will be protecting your investment and extending the life of your driveway. Saving you money in the long run. Hands down, SealPro offers the highest quality work for a reasonable price. Customer satisfaction is guaranteed! Please visit our website as we offer many other services including asphalt paving, power washing, and much more Call us today for a fast & free estimate: (201) 739-0590 ...

06/24/2022

John F.

This review is long overdue. I contacted Sealpro Mahwah because I have seen their work in several driveways in the neighborhood. I can literally see why they are recommended. Their work looked very good on every driveway that i saw. I contacted the business and response time was very good. I spoke w Lou and he was upfront, honest and very nice. We discussed work that needed to be done- sealcoating and crack fills. We were able to negotiate the quote. I admit the quote was not the lowest of the three bids I received from companies BUT Lou seemed the most upfront of what we could expect. I was comfortable on price we landed on and very happy I went with SealPro. I have recommended to my neighbors and would use them again. Thank you to Lou, his crew and everybody at SealPro.

Description of Work
seal driveway

08/17/2017

Amy A.

Lou and his team are great to deal with. The team always makes sure their jobs are top quality and are done right. If you have any issues you can feel assured that they will come back and make sure it is corrected and you are happy with their work. I have also seen their work sealing the parking lot at Apple Montessori in Mahwah. Was impressed at how great the parking lot looked after they had resealed it. Great local people at SealPro that care about the local community.

Description of Work
We have used SealPro several times in the last three years to lay asphalt so that water from heavy rains will run along the street and away from our driveway, house and drains in Upper Saddle River.

06/12/2017

Dan W.

Had used another company previously but was looking to change to another company. Found SealPro on this site, and after reading some reviews and checking their site I called and asked a few follow up questions. Satisfied with the answers I retained SealPro. There price was competitive with what I previously paid, but I can't say if the price was high, low or just right since I didn't get other estimates. Had to wait a while for them to schedule me, and that happened only when I called to inquire as to when they might be coming. I was told that due to the amount of rain they were a bit backed up (reasonable answer) and they could actually schedule me in a couple of days. They showed up on time, worked quickly and cleanly, and the driveway looks as good as one could hope for given what sealing does. The few questions I had when they were on site were answered well, and I felt very comfortable with my choice. Just have to manage your expectations because there were a few imperfections and I actually consulted someone I know out of state who explained to me what causes those imperfections, in that sealing is not a resurfacing and imperfections that were there previously sometimes become more noticeable with a fresh application of sealant.

Description of Work
Needed to have driveway sealed.

06/12/2017

Stephen S.

Looks MUCH better. The only disappointment is that the filling of the large cracks can be seen through the seal coating. It reminds me of the first coat of paint on a new wall and the taping and spackling still shows through.

Description of Work
Driveway resealed

06/08/2017

Brad N.

We hired Sealpro to seal our driveway and install a drain in front of our garage. We were very pleased with the work done. Lou was great to deal with. He was easy to communicate with and was very professional. He made sure that we, as his clients, were satisfied with the job done.

Description of Work
Asphalt sealing and channel drain installation

05/17/2017

Andres A.

Perfect! Quality workmanship, very neat and meticulous. I would highly recommend to my neighbors, friends and family.

Description of Work
Driveway sealed

05/12/2017

Mark O.

Very well and they are very professional! Will use again.

Description of Work
Seal coat my driveway and crack patch

09/08/2016

Nichole M.

Category deck cleaning

07/24/2016

John H.

Lou was very communicative, and we are very happy with the work. We'll be using them again and will recommend SealPro to others.

Description of Work
We had our walkway and driveway border power washed, re-grouted and our driveway sealed and some cracks patched.

11/03/2015

Raymond H.

Description of Work
Seal pro seal coated my driveway. They are very prompt professional and reliable.

08/18/2015

John P.

I have an approximately 1100 sq ft driveway that had a couple of stress cracks that needed to be filled and sealed. Called Sealpro after seeing their rating on Angie's list and had them come over for an estimate. Today they filled and sealed my drive and it looks like new. Great job!

Description of Work
Fill and repair cracks. Seal coat driveway.

06/25/2015

Tonette L.

Description of Work
Sealcoat drive way

01/01/2015

Dahl G.

swept driveway before applying sealer.

Description of Work
sealcoated 2,300 sq. ft. driveway.

Sea Pine Restoration LLC

Owner operated contracting business specializing in pavers, baths, kitchens, basements, rental/turnover, painting and vinyl plank flooring. Remodeling single family, multi family and commercial projects since 1995. Serving Morris, Passaic and Bergen counties. We work with your design ideas and provide cost/benefit consulting with regard to materials, time and resale value of your project. We are licensed and fully insured.

Jager Landscaping Inc

Jager Landscaping has been delivering quality service for over 48 years. We are a landscape contracting company with two divisions. One division is Jager Landscaping Inc. We provide complete landscaping services. Design/Build, all forms of retaining walls, patios, historic brick driveways and walks, mature tree and shrub planting, mulching, seeding, topsoil, seasonal color, organic & synthetic lawn care, maintenance, and property management. The other division is All Surface Restoration a power washing business that uses a unique cleaner and low pressure to clean just about any surface. We clean roofs asphalt shingles, cedar shakes, siding (vinyl, stucco, brick, and cedar), decks (cedar, ipe, pressure treated, redwood), Patio's and walks (concrete and pavers),and log homes. We also repair, sand and seal decks. We can restore your deck. For your convenience we accept Mastercard, Visa, and Discover card. There is someone here to answer your calls 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.

Roy Targia Masonry

Roy got his start over 25 years ago as a member of the local Masons Union. He quickly rose through the ranks demonstrating his abilities as a craftsman as a masonry contractor. Although working in the Union was both rewarding and a decent living, Roy wanted to work on more creative projects. Such projects were not presented to him through his local union shop. Eventually his creative spirit won over his practical side, and he left the Union behind to strike out on his own as a small business owner. Roy and his clients quickly realized his ability as an old world mason with an eye for detail. Targia strives to attain old-world craftsmanship through the application of new-world methods, implementing both technology and technique to meet the client’s needs. In this, the foundation of our philosophy is born “The most important foundation we build is the relationships with our clients”. His ability to manage projects and to over deliver time and time again, is how Roy Targia Masonry and Custom Outdoor Living has been able to build a thriving masonry business in New Jersey. Masonry contractor New Jersey contact masonrybyroy.com. There is no job too big or too small for Targia’s team. Additional DBA - RoyTargiaMasonry.com.

false

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about SealPro Inc.

How is SealPro Inc. overall rated?

SealPro Inc. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are SealPro Inc. open?

SealPro Inc. is open:

Sunday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

What payment options does SealPro Inc. provide

SealPro Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does SealPro Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, SealPro Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does SealPro Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, SealPro Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does SealPro Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, SealPro Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does SealPro Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, SealPro Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by SealPro Inc.?

No, SealPro Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does SealPro Inc. offer?

SealPro Inc. offers the following services: Seal Coating - Driveways, Parking Lots, and Roads Asphalt Paving and Patching Concrete and Brick Pavers installation and design Crack Filling Line Striping and ADA compliance Powerwashing - Brick Pavers and Concrete Brick Paver and Concrete Sealing - Natural or Wet Look Brick Paver Repair - Sunken Pavers and Stain Removal Brick Paver Re-grouting - Polymeric Sand (cement sand) Topsoil and Mulch Sod and Seeding

Are there any services SealPro Inc. does not offer?

false