Rent-A-Husband NJ

Founded 1996 • With Angi since April 2013

Power Washing, Gutter Cleaning and Deck Refinishing Specialist, I currently service over 1000 homes in Bergen County, and that number is growing rapidly. Whether you don't have the time or know-how to maintain your house, I can help. With a strong work ethic and years of experience, you'll be sure it gets done right. I am a man of my word and I have proven that over and over to my current customers....

Garden State Brickface & Siding

Since 1953, Garden State Brickface and Siding has been the tri-state area's most respected source for elegant and durable exterior solutions. As one of New Jersey’s best-known remodeling companies, providing top-quality exterior solutions to homeowners and commercial property owners, we are the single source for Brickface, Stucco, Cultured Stone, Hardcoat, Energy-Efficient Vinyl Siding and Energy-Saving Replacement Windows. Any or all can be combined to give your home or building the look you want at a price you can afford. We offer products in a wide range of styles and textures that you simply cannot find elsewhere. Using natural pigments, we can create almost any color, and our trained artisans will apply your selected surface with speed, precision and the utmost commitment to quality. We are experts in the installation of EIFS Moisture Drainage Systems, and can remove an old EIFS Barrier installation from any residential or commercial building. Installations by Garden State Brickface and Siding are designed to last. This is why we can offer the best company and manufacturer warranties in the industry, and financing options that can help make your restoration affordable. For over 60 years, Garden State Brickface and Siding has been delighting NJ, NY and CT homeowners and commercial property owners with beautiful, energy-efficient, durable exterior solutions.

Offers by Garden State Brickface & Siding on Angi
Liska Brothers Landscaping & Preservation LLC

Liska Brothers Landscaping is a full Landscape and Hardscape Construction Service. With over 30 years experience, we offer a professional staff to accompany and unmatched expertise at Liska Brothers Landscaping. We also do full service Lawn Maintenance from home owners to Commercial Businesses. Our Hardscape design is like no other from Retaining walls to Patios and walkways and Ponds, we can make your Front and Back yard Landscape Dreams come true. As always, Liska Brothers always Guarantees their work 100%.

TrueMaintenance

When comes getting the dirt out, no one does it better than TruMaintenance. Located in Sparta NJ, our services span throughout the North New Jersey are. Whether it's a small or big job, our professionals pride themselves in doing the job right the first time. We offer any type of cleaning or washing services. Most people are surprised as year of stain and dirt get pressure washed away. You will be amazed how clean your propriety becomes after the job is finished.

06/25/2016

The gentlemen arrived early which was great as the day was going to be hot! They did a fabulous job and worked very quickly and efficiently! The house looked great when they were done!

Description of Work
Power washed house, front concrete walkway as well as a bit of concrete in the back.

12/18/2014

Description of Work
Crew of 2 power washed white plastic fence encircling entire backyard, and house (3 sides of vinyl and 1 side of stucco facades). Long stone walk was washed complimentarily . Pricing was competitive and workers were knowledgeable. When asked to go back and clean a portion again there was no push back, and crew was happy to redo anything we asked (which wasn't much). Would use again and take advantage of their other services.

11/11/2014

The stain recommended turned out to be more like paint. It was not the look I wanted but it was recommended because my deck was looking worn. Now it just looks unattractive, at least to me. The deck was power washed. Then they had to wait a couple of days for it to dry. The service does not replace boards so that required the second vendor. Replacing the boards could have been done by my husband b...

Description of Work
Washed my deck, sanded it and then painted it. Separate costs were a different vendor replacing two or three boards and the cost of the stain, purchased for $43. Total cost came to over $800. I'm not sure if that is an acceptable amount but it sure seemed like too much to me. I tend to have my deck done every other year but I would not be spending that kind of money to keep a deck up every year.

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

10/01/2014

Rent-A-Husband did outstanding work and they were a pleasure to work with. They promptly got me a quote for exactly the work I wanted, plus suggested a few additional things that would make the house more beautiful. The quote was the most thorough that I received (and I got two other quotes from A-listed Angie's List companies). They came exactly when they said they would and finished the work on ...

Description of Work
They power-washed our two-story house, including much of the roof, and power-washed a large, independent shed that is located on our property. They also power-washed both sides of our fence (50x75 lot), except where the back was located in our neighbor's yards) and our paver-stone driveway and walkways in the front yard. Additionally, they power-washed and then stained the wood portion of a large deck in front of our house and the wooden sides and stairway banisters to a smaller deck in the back of our home.

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing

07/28/2014

Description of Work
Power washed front of my townhouse

Category pressure washing

Pressure washing.DeckRefinishing Gutter Cleaning Painting Interior Exterior Driveway Sealing

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal