Rent-A-Husband NJ

Founded 1996 • With Angi since April 2013

121 Reich Ave `

Mahwah, NJ 07460

Power Washing, Gutter Cleaning and Deck Refinishing Specialist, I currently service over 1000 homes in Bergen County, and that number is growing rapidly. Whether you don't have the time or know-how to maintain your house, I can help. With a strong work ethic and years of experience, you'll be sure it gets done right. I am a man of my word and I have proven that over and over to my current customers....

06/25/2016

Phaedra B.

The gentlemen arrived early which was great as the day was going to be hot! They did a fabulous job and worked very quickly and efficiently! The house looked great when they were done!

Description of Work
Power washed house, front concrete walkway as well as a bit of concrete in the back.

12/18/2014

Glen D.

Description of Work
Crew of 2 power washed white plastic fence encircling entire backyard, and house (3 sides of vinyl and 1 side of stucco facades). Long stone walk was washed complimentarily . Pricing was competitive and workers were knowledgeable. When asked to go back and clean a portion again there was no push back, and crew was happy to redo anything we asked (which wasn't much). Would use again and take advantage of their other services.

11/11/2014

Christine F.

The stain recommended turned out to be more like paint. It was not the look I wanted but it was recommended because my deck was looking worn. Now it just looks unattractive, at least to me. The deck was power washed. Then they had to wait a couple of days for it to dry. The service does not replace boards so that required the second vendor. Replacing the boards could have been done by my husband but it was the extra time that was more annoying. The cost was just under $200. The deck was sanded. The first time poorly, as the service owner agreed. So, it was sanded again. The stain was purchased. I was uncomfortable but I went through with it so the extra heavy stain it is really my own doing. I used this service provider years ago and was happier with both the service and cost then.

Description of Work
Washed my deck, sanded it and then painted it. Separate costs were a different vendor replacing two or three boards and the cost of the stain, purchased for $43. Total cost came to over $800. I'm not sure if that is an acceptable amount but it sure seemed like too much to me. I tend to have my deck done every other year but I would not be spending that kind of money to keep a deck up every year.

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

10/01/2014

Naalla S.

Rent-A-Husband did outstanding work and they were a pleasure to work with. They promptly got me a quote for exactly the work I wanted, plus suggested a few additional things that would make the house more beautiful. The quote was the most thorough that I received (and I got two other quotes from A-listed Angie's List companies). They came exactly when they said they would and finished the work on time. They were meticulous in their work and we are extremely pleased with the outcome (decks look vibrant and the stains they helped us choose were the perfect colors and coverage and the power-washing was thorough and cleaned our house nicely). The guys who came out were not the same person who gave the quote and they accidentally misread his writing. When my husband called me to clarify (as he did not have the estimate at the time, I did) the pricing, I pointed out the mistake and their foreman clarified things with the owner and immediately corrected the bill. Overall, I thought they were an excellent company to work with and they provided high quality work at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
They power-washed our two-story house, including much of the roof, and power-washed a large, independent shed that is located on our property. They also power-washed both sides of our fence (50x75 lot), except where the back was located in our neighbor's yards) and our paver-stone driveway and walkways in the front yard. Additionally, they power-washed and then stained the wood portion of a large deck in front of our house and the wooden sides and stairway banisters to a smaller deck in the back of our home.

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing

07/28/2014

Dorothy S.

Description of Work
Power washed front of my townhouse

06/30/2014

John K.

Description of Work
I used Rent-A-Husband N.J. They pressure wash the house at the back. They clean my gutters too.

Category gutter cleaning,pressure washing

07/19/2013

Carey G.

Fine.

Description of Work
Cleaned deck, outdoor furniture and rear wall of house and sealed deck.

05/13/2013

sara S.

the crew showed up right on time and worked very hard until the project was finished. We would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
The crew of two men power washed the entire house and then scrubbed and cleaned the deck. And they did an excellent job. We highly recommend this company.

Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning & Installations, LLC

When you choose Ned Stevens for your gutter cleaning, gutter repair, gutter installation, and other services, you can count on exceptional quality of work and outstanding customer service. Our labor staff are all our own employees, and we train them in our state-of-the-art training facility focusing on quality work. Our work is 100% Guaranteed. Your satisfaction is our goal. We want to make your gutter cleaning experience effortless. You never need to be home! We are fully insured and guarantee all of our work. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Also services Monmouth, Morris, Ocean, Passaic, Somerset, Sussex, Union & Warren Counties

Gikas Painting, Roofing and Restoration

Gikas Painting and Restoration has been enhancing your home with texture, colors and details in order to comprehensively restore and maintain its charming properties for residents since the early 1980's. We are a vertically integrated Home Improvement Company that can help homeowners with a vast variety of services.

Apple Valley Gutter Service

Gutter Repair & Replacement, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter & Downspout Installation, Gutter Guards

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal

Pressure washing.DeckRefinishing Gutter Cleaning Painting Interior Exterior Driveway Sealing