LOUIS & SONS DRYWALL

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2010

Louis and Sons specializes in insulation application and drywall construction...

Fabio Garibaldi

Fabio Garibaldi

Whether it's getting your home remodeled or fixing damage that's been done to your home, we're here to help you every step of the way. Fabio Garibaldi has been around since 1976, so we really mean it when we say we're here to help you.

06/21/2016

The entire team of Louis & Sons were of the highest professional level that we have experienced from a contractor.  Everyone from the original estimate by Mike, to owner, to the office professionals including Kathy and Caroline, to the amazing staff who came out and performed the work, to Mike who followed up with us on small items that needed some attention, everyone from Louis & Sons who helped ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was a complete rebuild job of our home after Hurricane Sandy.  Louis & Sons came in and did the insulation and sheet rock of the entire home.

CATEGORY drywall,insulation

12/31/2014

The job came out great. They did what came to do and did what they said without any issues. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced sheetrock in a two bedroom apartment. Mike was great to deal with. I had to postpone the job 3 times and each time he was great about it. When i was finally ready his crew came and did a great job.

11/03/2014

Mike is a nice guy to deal with and he's right on time. When he tells you his guys will be there on time there quick and do great work. I would recommend them to anyone great job!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
full house drywall and mudding the house is 1200sqft built in the 1940

03/20/2014

These guys were probably the best contracted crew I've ever used. They returned every call, provided excellent pricing, and showed up on time every time!!! The insulation crew did a fantastic job, the township inspector even commented to my wife how nicely it was done!!! The sheetrock crew followed almost immediately after we passed our insulation inspection. They did a top rate job as well!!! The...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We contracted Louis and Sons to insulate and sheetrock our addition.

03/18/2014

I have dealt with a few contractors in my life but none were like Louis and sons. Mike was tremendous in getting all the work done in a timely manner. The quality of work is excellent and I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs a Sheetrock or insulation company. For a family company to survive as long as this one has it is truly a testament of excellent work and customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Louis & Sons was very attentive after my house flooded. They redid all my Sheetrock and insulation quickly and were so accommodating. They were so professional and helped me get my house back together quickly. I don't know what I would have done without them.

CATEGORY drywall,insulation