LOUIS & SONS DRYWALL

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2010

182 WASHINGTON ST

Long Branch, NJ 07740

Louis and Sons specializes in insulation application and drywall construction...

06/21/2016

Christine M.

The entire team of Louis & Sons were of the highest professional level that we have experienced from a contractor. Everyone from the original estimate by Mike, to owner, to the office professionals including Kathy and Caroline, to the amazing staff who came out and performed the work, to Mike who followed up with us on small items that needed some attention, everyone from Louis & Sons who helped us made us truly feel like we were family. This is in stark contrast to some of the other companies who serviced us during the reconstruction of our home. We cannot express enough our appreciation for the service Louis & Sons gave us. Here are just a few reasons: Their Estimate was fairly priced and detailed so we knew what we were getting They arrived on time when they said they would They finished the job on time They out performed with additional services beyond expectations They followed up to see if we were satisfied They sent Mike out to followed up with us on any small issues we had They truly made us feel that we were in good hands and the results proved this accurate Anyone who has a small or large job can consider this team with absolute confidence. We highly recommend Louis & Sons and their entire team.

Description of Work
This was a complete rebuild job of our home after Hurricane Sandy. Louis & Sons came in and did the insulation and sheet rock of the entire home.

12/31/2014

barbara S.

The job came out great. They did what came to do and did what they said without any issues. Thank you.

Description of Work
They replaced sheetrock in a two bedroom apartment. Mike was great to deal with. I had to postpone the job 3 times and each time he was great about it. When i was finally ready his crew came and did a great job.

11/03/2014

Daniel L.

Mike is a nice guy to deal with and he's right on time. When he tells you his guys will be there on time there quick and do great work. I would recommend them to anyone great job!!

Description of Work
full house drywall and mudding the house is 1200sqft built in the 1940

03/20/2014

Heather G.

These guys were probably the best contracted crew I've ever used. They returned every call, provided excellent pricing, and showed up on time every time!!! The insulation crew did a fantastic job, the township inspector even commented to my wife how nicely it was done!!! The sheetrock crew followed almost immediately after we passed our insulation inspection. They did a top rate job as well!!! The tape and spackle work was great and the walls look beautiful!!! The entire process took less than 2 weeks!!! I cannot say enough good things about these guys!!! I would ABSOLUTELY recommend them to anyone!!! Thanks Rob and Crew!!!

Description of Work
We contracted Louis and Sons to insulate and sheetrock our addition.

03/18/2014

Caroline G.

I have dealt with a few contractors in my life but none were like Louis and sons. Mike was tremendous in getting all the work done in a timely manner. The quality of work is excellent and I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs a Sheetrock or insulation company. For a family company to survive as long as this one has it is truly a testament of excellent work and customer service.

Description of Work
Louis & Sons was very attentive after my house flooded. They redid all my Sheetrock and insulation quickly and were so accommodating. They were so professional and helped me get my house back together quickly. I don't know what I would have done without them.

03/07/2014

Antonio D.

You get what you pay for...Ive used Louis and Sons in the past and there work was "adequate" that has now fallen to terrible. The owner Mike is a vile human being. Not only did the non english non professional non experience workers cut data lines as they cut electrical outlets they slopped spackle on new kitchen cabinets( thats right they didn't cover them). After the first coat of paint ALL THE SEAMS on the cathedral ceiling fell..THey had to redo the entire job and I had to pay a painter to repaint the entire ceilings. At the time Mike agreed based on his gross negligence to discount the the drywall what it cost to repaint the cathedral ceilings and replace the 50 foot HDMI and data cables his workers damaged. Fast forward to now ....the seems are all cracked on my cathedral ceilings and he refused to repair them AND HE WANTS TO FILE A JUDGMENT against me FOR WHAT HE DISCOUNTED ME FOR HIS Negligence....trust your gut this guy is a complete scum bag!!!

Description of Work
Drywall, tape and spackle cathedral ceilings and walls on a California style ranch.

Category drywall

I would like to respond to the negative review from in Freehold. We were contracted to do insulation & drywall in his home on Dec. 16, 2008 not 2013 for a total amount of $ 4,965.00 not $ 8,000.00. Tony bought a small ranch with cathedral ceilings and gutted it to the studs. He acted as his own contractor, despite his lack of experience in construction which led to many problems. We performed the work and everything was satisfactory until payment was asked for at the end of the job. That is when a litany of complaints began. We addressed and satisfied all of their complaints. Tony seemed to be reasonable but his wife(who wrote this review) was one of the most disagreeable people I have ever encountered in 30 years of doing business.For this reason and to avoid further problems I discounted their bill $ 1,000.00 if they agreed to pay their bill which they did. Unfortunately however payment was not forth-coming.They paid in installments of $ 50.00 & $ 100.00.Eventually they stopped paying and stopped responding to calls,so I was forced to hand it over to my collection attorney. Judgement was entered in my favor in April 2012. In 2013 they went to refinance and the judgement came up.This is when they complained about settlement repair work. I instructed my attorney to procure payment which was long overdue and I would review the claim. After realizing that a $ 1,000.00 credit was given,thousands were spent on attorney fees and given volatile nature I felt it would not be prudent to send men back to their home. This infuriated which led to this review. At Louis & Sons we pride ourselves on handling every customers needs to their complete satisfaction. We offer a 1-year guarantee and have gone back 2 or 3 years later for settlement issues to valued customers. But after 5 years and not paying their bill in a timely manner I believe this is too much. I'm sorry the feel the way they do, however I truly believe I have done right by them. We are a member in good standing with the Better Business Bureau and have many positive reviews. Thank you for taking the time to hear my side of the story. Sincerely, Michael Gemignani, President Louis & Sons Drywall, Inc.

09/23/2013

Linda R.

They did a good job. We liked them and would recommend them.

Description of Work
The re-installed insulation in my crawl space . They redid some of our sheet rock in our garage.

06/09/2013

KATHY C.

We got a call right away. He did not start the work yet at our shore house, but we are confident using Angies List that all will be okay.

Description of Work
Insulate walls, sheet rock and prepare walls for paint.

02/26/2013

Julie L.

Overall my experience was fantastic. Usually leary about contractors trying to con you, I had my doubts, but everything was clearly written on an estimate, and Bob answered all of my questions. Definitely never seemed like he was pushing me for a higher priced service. He priced me very competively ( I had gotten another estimate for the same job), and I went with him because he has a full time office staff that answered my calls during the day, and Bob gave me his cel phone # to call with any questions or problems anytime.

Description of Work
I just moved into a new home and needed to have the drafty attic insulated. Bob from Louis and Sons came when promised and gave me an estimate. He knew what he was doing and talking about. Told me the truth, and gave me different options with different prices so I could decide for myself. I went with a full attic insulation and his guys showed up on time and they cleaned up as good as I would have done myself. They were all very polite. I would highly recommend this company for any of the services they offer.

09/13/2012

Hudson C.

Absolutely first rate--nothing more needs to be said These guys really rock!

Description of Work
Insulated crawl & attic/sheetrocked

12/19/2011

Hudson C.

Answer their telephone Schedule promptly Show up on time Neat and clean Take pride in their work In business more than 30 years Absolutely first rate We recommend them highly

Description of Work
Insulated crawl space

atticrawl

Atticrawl is a family owned business with 10 years of experience in this field. We believe in serving our customers according to their needs. We specialize in attic and crawl space cleaning, rodent proofing, and insulating. All of our technicians and crew members are professionally trained/ or certified. We take pride in what we do, and we are committed to delivering outstanding customer service.

A Condo LLC

SPECIAL! $279.00 Up to 8 Hours of Painting*** A Condo LLC began as a general works contractor in 2001. Owners are always onsite to supervise jobs. We provide Kitchen and Bathroom remodeling, Tile and Hardwood flooring, Windows and doors installation, Crown moldings, trims and base installation, Sheetrock, Spackle and painting. We also provide Handyman and Cleaning services. Over the years our company has undertook many challenging projects and accumulated skills,"know how", and experience in all kinds of home improvements. Our objective is to provide our clients with an "I am assured" experience when we are chosen to execute their projects. Our vision is to be a respectable building contractor always delivering beyond expectations.

Offers by A Condo LLC on Angi
    Fabio Garibaldi

Whether it's getting your home remodeled or fixing damage that's been done to your home, we're here to help you every step of the way. Fabio Garibaldi has been around since 1976, so we really mean it when we say we're here to help you.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express