ETC Home Improvement

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2013

372 Bath Ave 45

Long Branch, NJ 07740

Our company offers all types of home remodeling from new floors, to kitchens, baths and full additions. We have several professionals who work on different aspects of the renovation....

interior painting (168)flooring (51)drywall (51)woodworking (40)home remodeling (26)tile installation (25)door installation (21)hardwood floors (20)house painting (13)general contractors (11)plumbers (9)plastering (7)

12/18/2020

Eddie Costa and his ETC Home Improvement team are the only general contractors I will work with. I have used ETC many times over several years, and I am never disappointed. Eddie is my general contractor for several rentals and my home. He put a beautiful kitchen in a shore rental, does every aspect of the construction bringing in great plumbers and electricians, too. Eddie aligns his work and sub...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen, flooring, finish carpentry, roofing, masonry, framing, drywall, painting

CATEGORY custom cabinets,contractors,ceramic tile,closet systems,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,handyman service,hardwood floor,lighting,masonry,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2020

Photo for ETC Home Improvement - 372 Bath Ave, Long Branch, NJ - 39102231

Thank you so much, god bless you and family.

12/15/2020

Ed and his team were responsive and affordable in replacing my Mother's leaky roof. I can not always be there and Ed is someone I can count on to help. Not the first time I used him and will not be the last! Thank you Ed....great work!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

CATEGORY custom cabinets,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2020

Thanks god bless you.

12/13/2020

Refused to finish job that was agreed upon. Had to hire someone else to finish and was not reimbursed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2020

I sent the estimate to the consumer only for the installation of the cabinets, so we installed the cabinets and the customer paid us, after payment she saids wanted to install the microwave, I said we can give you the price, but she did not agree and threatened me , that she was going to make me install it anyway. what I said to her I can't do that free, that's why she gave me the review, god bles...

11/29/2020

After using Angie's List services to find ETC Home Improvements LLC, I called and spoke to Edmilson Costa, the owner. He was very interested on the phone with the job I described to him. I explained I needed thee estimates for the work I needed done and was upfront on for now, I didn't need the work to start immediately. He said that was OK and if I could send pictures of the work he would look at...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of windows and repair rotted wood framing then reinstall 8 casement windows.

CATEGORY replacement windows,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2020

I never talk whit this costumer, I don't know him. his never call me. also when his said about my reviews his complete wrong I have more than 200 good reviews.

10/06/2020

It went great; Eddie and his crew were on time and very professional. They showed up everyday and worked long hours to get the job done. My house looked better than when I bought it new 4 years ago. I would highly recommend Eddie and his company for your home remodeling job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had water damage and all the wood floors had to be removed and reinstalled.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,flooring contractor,woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

08/30/2020

Great communicator, always show up when they say they will and get the job done promptly. The work is flawless and the price is always fair. So happy we found Eddie and his team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several Projects: New Roof, Bathroom, Walls, Mudroom Renovations, Attic Remediation

CATEGORY drywall,lighting,remodeling,roofing,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2020

Thank you so much, god bless you and family.

10/02/2019

Eddie and his team were outstanding. I started with two rooms and because the quality and professionalism , I asked them to do more work. One of the painters, Carlos was very meticulous and did a fantastic job. The flooring team did a great job on a large area and they were all extremely neat and kept the area very clean . The job was completed on time and at a very fair price. I would strongly re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bedroom, Kitchen,Dining room, stairs and hallway. Also they replaced living room tile floor with vinyl, Also replaced front window.

CATEGORY drywall,flooring contractor,lighting,replacement windows,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

09/29/2019

Very thorough, work pride/conscientious. Completely in timely manner. Cabinetry work looks better than original state! Friendly workers, pleasure to be around. Worth every dollar and more. Will call back anytime!! Thank you for piece of mind during stressful situations. Very knowledgeable for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Original cabinets, counter top removed and reused while damaged subfloor replaced with new floor. Plumbing required, new faucet put in. New framing for cabinets. Reinforce front steps. Small roof holes fixed.

CATEGORY picture framing,plumbing,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2019

Photo for ETC Home Improvement - 372 Bath Ave, Long Branch, NJ - 38154121

08/14/2019

This is the 2nd time I've hired ETC Home Improvement. The owner is very pleasant and in my opinion a subject matter expert in all things pertaining to home improvement. Excellent workmanship, fair prices, and overall the crew was professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired water damaged ceiling in bathroom & painted; painted master bathroom, troubleshoot outdoor patio electrical issue; replace exterior siding panel.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,roofing,siding,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2019

Thank you god bless you and family.

05/13/2019

Eddie and his crew were very good and got the work I needed to be done finished on time and on budget. I would definitely hire ETC again and highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New flooring installed and existing cabinet repaired

CATEGORY flooring contractor,remodeling,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2019

Thank you, god bless you and family.

Remodeling, Flooring, Kitchen & Bathrooms, Additions. Our services cover most areas of home improvement. Please call with any questions!

Treatment for mold and mildew.