Apollo Relocation Services

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2015

Auto Transportation

Apollo Relocation Services offers long distance residential moves, corporate relocation, military moves, and car shipping services, as well as expert moving tips to make your move as stress-free as possible. Apollo Relocation Services helps ease the stress of long distance moving by providing its clients with professional, courteous, and meticulous customer care. Apollo's expert moving consultants will provide comprehensive moving options that can fit any budget or time constraint- all with the customer's satisfaction at the forefront....

Car-Go Auto Transport

Established in 1979, our customer service is one of the best in the transport industry. Since 1979, we have had plenty of time to build a vehicle transport company that is second to none. All of our employees are competent, courteous and respectful. Our rates are among some of the most competitive of all reputable vehicle transporters. Choose an auto transport company that has established a reputation as being reliable in the car hauling industry. The absolute lowest price isn't worth the difference if a car transport company delivers your car late or damaged. We have been providing dependable and reliable shipping services for your auto transport needs for over 40 years. Choose an auto transport company that puts your needs first. Our number 1 goal is to fulfill your needs. Our reliability and integrity put us above the competition as we strive to meet your every vehicle transport needs. Contact several companies for your quotes to get a range of what you should expect to pay. You’ll find our rates comparable to other major auto shippers in the industry, while providing you with superior customer service. Please visit our website, www.cargoautotransport.com, to learn more about us, get a good understanding of our standard time frame, our FAQs, and how auto transport works.

Auto Transport - United Freight Of America

United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle information

HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT

Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.com

Offers by HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT on Angi

10/12/2015

Description of Work
700$ deposit placed for moving on one of two specific dates. The driver contacted us and left a message that he couldn't get to us until Monday. I promptly canceled the order and they would not refund my deposit stating I had breached the agreement by canceling during the agreement period. I did not keep the order as they had promised me a 24 hour notice from the driver when he would be there. That didn't happen and the fact that he asked for us to wait until Monday which was out of the agreement period. They claimed to have called my house several times however my phone only showed the one call. They also had two other numbers to call but they failed to do that. Lastly, this move was taking place in my son's residence 250 miles away from my house. He had since relocated and we were helping him with his move. Very poor customer service and very poor customer relations. I would never recommend this vendor.

Category moving companies

Long Distance Movers, Residential Moves, Corporate Relocation, Military Moves, Car Shipping Services, Full Service Movers, Packing Services, Specialty Movers , Moving & Storage Consultants, National Movers

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover