AJT Complete Construction LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since May 2015

At AJT Complete Construction, we take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. We offer free estimates and evaluations

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

BeforeAfterBefore

roofing (214)gutter cleaning (105)chimney repair (85)chimney sweep (62)gutter repair (47)chimney cap repair (44)masonry (30)roof cleaning (22)fireplace services (14)concrete repair (6)concrete driveways (4)basement waterproofing (3)

09/30/2022

Anna G.

Very knowledgeable. Work done quickly and owner was very accommodating to our needs.

Description of Work
roof replacement

Work Completed On 09/29/2022

09/06/2022

Jae S.

AJT Complete/Taner's team has done excellent job as planned and promised. Chimney - removed cement crown at top, reset damper and installed wire mash onto chimney and applied customized stucco. Retaining wall - rebuilt small section and cleaned cement off stone and reset with new mortar. Total cost 4.1k.

Description of Work
Repairing chimney and retaining wall (partially)

Category masonry, chimney repair

Work Completed On 07/06/2022

10/07/2021

Fred B.

Our old 5” gutters & 2”x3” downspouts had to be replaced so we decided to replace them with new 6” gutters & 3”x4” downspouts. In addition, we had to replace an older leaking skylight. So, I reviewed contractors and ultimately decided to hire AJT Complete Construction in Lodi. Taner (initial contact & owner) explained what had to be done, when they could do the job and how long it would take. The price was reasonable, yet competitive. His crews were excellent. They arrived on time; started work immediately, worked diligently, answered any questions and cleaned the work area before leaving. And the finished gutters, downspouts and skylight look great. IMO - if you have to replace gutters and/or a skylight please ask AJT to look at your project.

Description of Work
Replace old gutters, downspouts and a skylight

Category gutter repair, skylights

Work Completed On 10/02/2021

08/04/2021

Joshua L.

The AJT crew did a great job. They did the job right, didn't cut any corners. Worth every penny.

Description of Work
Repair Roof Leak

Category roofing, chimney caps

Work Completed On 08/04/2021

06/18/2021

Danny C.

Considering I had hired AJT (Mike and Moose) Nov of 2019 to replace the siding of my home, a ~$21K job, and had a generally positive experience (the only real con was they essentially subcontracted the work to another company and never told me anything, it did feel somewhat of a bait and switch, but again generally a positive experience) I decided to reach out again for the repair of my balcony. I originally reached out to Mike late 2020 (~Sept) and received little to no response, but considering it was late in the season and all the craziness of COVID I decided to hold off on the project. In May of 2021 I reached out to Mike several times, but again little to no response, aside from Mike’s traditional long text message responses saying he would call me back. I then decided to contact Moose in June and did have some progress as he quickly got Mike over to my home to discuss the project. Mike came and promised a quote in a few days, but that promise came and went and again we went back to not picking up my calls. I called Moose and he promised a quote in several days, but that promise also came and went, eventually Moose also stopped picking up my calls as well… All VERY frustrating. In short, I wish they were just straight forward with me, and either tell me they are too busy or simply not interested in my business. The NJ spring / summer is short and they simply wasted my time. They lost this customer.

Description of Work
Balcony Repaired (Steel & Concrete Lintel, Tiles, affected bricks replaced

Category decks, masonry

Work Completed On 06/18/2021

06/16/2021

Deborah C.

We are incredibly pleased with ACT Complete Construction. We were worried about cracks in our foundation. They came quickly, accessed the damage and repaired the cracks in a very timely manner. They answered all of our questions and kept us informed. They even answered questions about whether or not repairs were essential, going the extra mile to make us feel safe and assured about our home. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

Category concrete repair, foundation repair

Work Completed On 05/29/2021

05/04/2021

Alice A.

They did a great job filling the vertical cracks inside the corners of the garage and then Miguel applied stucco to all the walls. They also installed flashing on the garage roof where the shingles meet siding and the water damage originated.

Description of Work
Interior Garage walls needed repair from water damage

Category gas leak repair

Work Completed On 04/20/2021

04/19/2021

Ryan W.

Moose and the team at Complete Heating and Cooling / Complete Construction were excellent to work with. 3 business days after signing the contract equipment is on-site and installing the header units. A day or two after that (mainly due to weather) the condenser was installed. The HVAC had to be charged and with any other contractor a homeowner would be thinking "when is he coming back?" - I didn't have to chase them down they came to me and within a day they setup a time to come and charge the units up ensure there were no leaks. Very professional and I look forward to future projects as they cover a vast array of construction areas.

Description of Work
New Ductless Split HVAC System

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

Review for AJT Complete Construction LLC - 25 1st St, Lodi, NJ - 39299811

02/15/2021

jasmine R.

They did an amazing job for us. He did everything he was supposed to/promised to do .

Description of Work
Chimney broke.

Category chimney repair

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

02/01/2021

David F.

The repair was done the next day after I called. They were done in about an hour and charged $100.

Description of Work
A couple roof shingles had been blown off in a recent storm and needed to be replaced.

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

12/31/2020

Ann S.

Work was done neatly and as described to us. Pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
Chimney outside sealing repair

Category chimney sweep, chimney caps, chimney repair, fireplaces

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

09/23/2020

Julie D.

The mason who rebuilt my chimney was a master mason in my opinion as he didn't splash concrete on the brick surface as many mason's do. The chimney looks beautiful... it's a shame that I'm the only one who will probably notice it. They also installed a stainless steel chimney liner and cleaned my fireplace chimney. I was very pleased with the outcome.

Description of Work
Rebuild Furnace Chimney, Install New Stainless Steel Chimney Liner, Fireplace Chimney Cleaning

Category chimney sweep, basement waterproofing, chimney caps, chimney repair

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

09/21/2020

storm W.

I was happy with the quality of the work. Very punctual and when they say that they are coming they were very prompt with us and orderly with all the deliveries. Also, roofing is of course a very dirty job, they cleaned up everything really well. Good communication with the contractor (tanner) very polite. I Would call them again.

Description of Work
New Roof, chimney repair, and aluminum trim and soffits.

Category roofing, chimney repair, home builders

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

05/21/2020

ANIL M.

The technicians were professional, friendly and patiently answered all my questions. they even fixed a siding panel that had fallen off even though it was not part of the job descriptions.

Description of Work
Roof maintenance, chimney sweep, gutter cleaning

Category chimney sweep, gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

04/27/2020

Jayesh P.

Very good. Thorough work. Detail oriented workers.

Description of Work
Roofing & Siding

Category concrete repair, gutter repair, masonry, roofing, siding

Work Completed On 04/27/2020

Review for AJT Complete Construction LLC - 25 1st St, Lodi, NJ - 38523930

03/23/2020

David G.

Excellent Job. Had a leak that needed checked out. They showed the next morning, looked at the roof, noticed some missing shingles, replaced right then and there, and gave a very fair price. Honest and good work. Would recommend and hire again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Work Completed On 03/21/2020

02/10/2020

Eric L.

Mike was awesome in his explanation of what was wrong with the original construction and how he was going to use longer nails to secure the ridge shingles better. Would hire again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Repaired fallen ridge vent shingles

Work Completed On 01/21/2020

12/11/2019

Casey B.

Mike was wonderful. Very pleasant and he and his team did a great job. Very pleased with the results and feel like it was done at a fair price. Mike also went above and beyond with what needed to be done. Very respectful and quality work.

Description of Work
Leaking gutters needed replacing and underlying wood needed reinforcing, needed new drain pipes also.

Category gutter repair

11/19/2019

William T.

It didn’t,found someone much cheaper

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, roofing

Work Completed On 11/19/2019

11/15/2019

Vadim P.

Perfect. The contractor was late due to traffic issues but proactively communicated BUT apologized and kept us up to date on the arrival - we appreciated the courtesy! The contract listened carefully about what we wanted and how. Explained clearly how they would proceed. Work carefully and respectfully to our property. Gutters were cleaned out thoroughly and debris picked up to leave property clean. Chimneys were examines, contractor -- Mike -- gave me a detailed debrief as far as the condition, possibility of need for repair in 2-3 years and why, and what to look for in case deterioration accelerates. Roof was thoroughly examined for sticking out nails, missing, shifted, or damaged shingles. Detailed hi resolution photos shared and reviewed. All issues were mitigated. We expect to bring AJT back for annual recurring and any additional work. We will ask AJT for a roof replacement estimate. Thanks Mike - job well done

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning, Minor Roof Repair, Chimneys examined

Category chimney sweep, gutter cleaning, roofing

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

11/08/2019

MARION J.

Wonderful , easy to talk and get along with.

Description of Work
Chimney repairs

Work Completed On 10/16/2019

11/08/2019

Alex L.

The guys called ahead, arrived on time, were polite and kept the homes clean while working. I arranged to have them perform the same work on 3 homes all on the same day. They were thorough and efficient. I would hire them again in the future.

Description of Work
Chimney clean and inspection

Category chimney sweep

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

10/30/2019

Andy Z.

on time and profession. provide me the estimate with picture of the roof current condition (since I was not allowed to get on to the roof). easy talk.

Description of Work
roof repair/replacement estimate