AJT Complete Construction LLC

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

25 1st St

Lodi, NJ 07644

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

At AJT Complete Construction, we take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. We offer free estimates and evaluations...

roofing (213)gutter cleaning (105)chimney repair (83)chimney sweep (62)gutter repair (46)chimney cap repair (43)masonry (29)roof cleaning (22)fireplace services (14)concrete repair (6)concrete driveways (4)basement waterproofing (3)

08/04/2021

The AJT crew did a great job. They did the job right, didn't cut any corners. Worth every penny.

Description of Work
Repair Roof Leak

Category roofing,chimney caps

Work Completed On 08/04/2021

06/18/2021

Considering I had hired AJT (Mike and Moose) Nov of 2019 to replace the siding of my home, a ~$21K job, and had a generally positive experience (the only real con was they essentially subcontracted the work to another company and never told me anything, it did feel somewhat of a bait and switch, but again generally a positive experience) I decided to reach out again for the repair of my balcony. I...

Description of Work
Balcony Repaired (Steel & Concrete Lintel, Tiles, affected bricks replaced

Category decks,masonry

Work Completed On 06/18/2021

06/16/2021

We are incredibly pleased with ACT Complete Construction. We were worried about cracks in our foundation. They came quickly, accessed the damage and repaired the cracks in a very timely manner. They answered all of our questions and kept us informed. They even answered questions about whether or not repairs were essential, going the extra mile to make us feel safe and assured about our home. I hig...

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

Category concrete repair,foundation repair

Work Completed On 05/29/2021

05/04/2021

They did a great job filling the vertical cracks inside the corners of the garage and then Miguel applied stucco to all the walls. They also installed flashing on the garage roof where the shingles meet siding and the water damage originated.

Description of Work
Interior Garage walls needed repair from water damage

Category gas leak repair

Work Completed On 04/20/2021

04/19/2021

Moose and the team at Complete Heating and Cooling / Complete Construction were excellent to work with. 3 business days after signing the contract equipment is on-site and installing the header units. A day or two after that (mainly due to weather) the condenser was installed. The HVAC had to be charged and with any other contractor a homeowner would be thinking "when is he coming back?" - I didn'...

Description of Work
New Ductless Split HVAC System

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

Review for AJT Complete Construction LLC - 25 1st St, Lodi, NJ - 39299811

02/15/2021

They did an amazing job for us. He did everything he was supposed to/promised to do .

Description of Work
Chimney broke.

Category chimney repair

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

02/01/2021

The repair was done the next day after I called. They were done in about an hour and charged $100.

Description of Work
A couple roof shingles had been blown off in a recent storm and needed to be replaced.

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

12/31/2020

Work was done neatly and as described to us. Pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
Chimney outside sealing repair

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

09/23/2020

The mason who rebuilt my chimney was a master mason in my opinion as he didn't splash concrete on the brick surface as many mason's do. The chimney looks beautiful... it's a shame that I'm the only one who will probably notice it. They also installed a stainless steel chimney liner and cleaned my fireplace chimney. I was very pleased with the outcome.

Description of Work
Rebuild Furnace Chimney, Install New Stainless Steel Chimney Liner, Fireplace Chimney Cleaning

Category chimney sweep,basement waterproofing,chimney caps,chimney repair

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

09/21/2020

I was happy with the quality of the work. Very punctual and when they say that they are coming they were very prompt with us and orderly with all the deliveries. Also, roofing is of course a very dirty job, they cleaned up everything really well. Good communication with the contractor (tanner) very polite. I Would call them again.

Description of Work
New Roof, chimney repair, and aluminum trim and soffits.

Category roofing,chimney repair,home builders

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

Chimney Services, Fireplace Repair, Chimney Inspections and Clean, Roof, Roof Replace, Roof Repair, Asphalt Shingle and Rubber Roofs, Masonry Foundation, Walkways, Steps, Walls, Stone and Brick, Pavers, Gutter Cleaning and Maintenance, Gutter Repair, Gutter Replace, Gutter Guards, Plumbing, HVAC, Boiler Replacment, Sewer Drains, Water Lines

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Financing Available