BROWN'S HEATING, COOLING, PLUMBING & HOME SERVICES

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
36BI01277900

88 Birch Ave

Little Silver, NJ 07739

Brown’s Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing is your go-to resource for expert guidance with anything related to Heating, Cooling or Plumbing! We feel that the more you know about us, the more comfortable and confident you’ll feel having Brown’s on board. It is the mission of Brown’s Heating & Cooling to continue to portray the high values and ethics with which Brownie and Joyce founded this company. We are here to affirm our commitment to our customer – present and future. Each customer is as important as the next, no matter their socio-economic status or personal demeanor. Each employee, whether in the office or in the field, is expected to present themselves with integrity, honesty and friendliness, along with a polite manner toward our customers. We each will appear neat and clean in order to secure the continued confidence and trust of each customer. Going the extra mile and offering that special smile, thank you, or even a good deed for our customers is what sets this company apart from the remainder of the HVAC community. NJ Plumbers Lic 36BI01277900 NJ Master HVAC Lic 9HC00740900 NJ Home Contractors Lic 13VH02217800...

4.3

HVAC Companies (108)plumbers (43)water heaters (23)well & water pump repair (4)drain cleaning (3)gas leak repair (2)fireplace services (1)electrician (7)air duct cleaning (5)

04/05/2021

Excellent. Very professional; in and out in 3 hours on a basement water heater. Benn using Brown’s for 30 years

Description of Work
HOT WATER HEATER

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

11/26/2020

They never replaced the sump pump. They were recommended by a neighbor who has the same house. They told me my unit was different and would be double the price. My unit is the exactly the same . They charged me $200 to tell me that. I only had them come to be proactive. They are thieves and the plumber had no idea what he was doing.

Description of Work
Sump pump replaced

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

Ms. Magrini: We have reached out to you. There were distinct differences in what you had asked for regarding a sump pump, which increased the estimate and then we did a minor plumbing drain clearing while there as well. I hoped you would have left with a feeling of trust, but I hear you did not. That is something I will work on with my Plumbing Technician, communication. Again, my apologies for no...

09/07/2020

Well, Chris came late to our home on Friday of Labor Day weekend, and after a thorough inspection, put our minds at ease. Brown's technicians are not all as nice or as professional as Chris, but I've come to trust them for my heating and A/C needs.

Description of Work
Inspect the attic for clicking sound

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 09/06/2020

Thank you so much for your review! Glad he was able to but your mind at ease. We are sorry you have had any bad experiences with any of out technicians. Wish you would have reached out to us to inform us of any problems so that we could address them. We appreciate all feedback.

07/03/2020

GREAT,CAME ON TIME, CHECK OUT SYSTEM, RECOMMENDED REPLACING AIR FILTERS, DID SO

Description of Work
CHECK A/C UNIT

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

12/18/2019

Beware!!! Do not do business with this company as they are deceiving and will not stand behind their work! Should something go wrong with the service they provide they will deflect your calls, promise to call back and will not do so. It took me over a month and at least half a dozen calls to get them to refund a part they installed that didn't work. Furthermore, they only refunded a portion of the...

Description of Work
Furnace Part Replacement

Cost $627.8

Work Completed On 10/23/2019

Hello I was disappointed to hear your feedback. Brown's always stands behind their work and the products we install. We sought to make the repair as soon as the gas to your home was turned back on and to our frustration as well, the part used for the repair was a universal and in this case your heating system did not operate properly with the universal part. We expedited the exact match for your s...

11/23/2019

I needed a certification for a gas fireplace for a CO. Brown's Heating and Cooling was recommended. The cost was so low I had doubts but was pleasantly surprised by the level of expertise and care that their service technician, Dave took. He was personable and polite and showed a good knowledge of the job. Thanks, Dave and thanks to Brown's Heating and Cooling for knowing the importance of good se...

Description of Work
Certification of Gas Fireplace for CO

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,fireplaces

Work Completed On 11/22/2019

10/09/2019

Very well. Andrew was professional and courteous and he gave good advice.

Description of Work
Replacement of toilet bowl equipment

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Work Completed On 09/04/2019

10/09/2019

Professional, punctual and on budget.

Description of Work
Annual maintenance

Work Completed On 10/09/2019

08/21/2019

i couldn't do it. Was bigger job than I Thought

Description of Work
I needed a stove top replaced.

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 08/20/2019

08/04/2019

Installation crew was caring, neat, and punctual. They worked as a team and completed the attic installation within one day. All the old equipment and debris was removed. They were polite and positive and kept us informed. I used them two weeks later to correct a plumbing leak, and experienced punctual caring service.

Description of Work
Install heat ac unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Work Completed On 07/23/2019

Thank you for your feedback, it is appreciated and we always want to know where we exceed expectations and at times, miss the mark. All our best!

HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS, AIR PURIFIERS, AIR DUCT & DRYER VENT CLEANING, HOT WATER HEATERS, HIGH VELOCITY WATER JETTING, SEWER INSPECTION, CLEANING & REPAIR, WATER FILTRATION SYSTEMS, OIL TO GAS CONVERSIONS, RADIANT HEAT, GAS LINE INSTALLATION, BATHROOM & KITCHEN REMODELING, DRAIN CLEANING, GARBAGE DISPOSALS, APPLIANCE HOOK-UPS, SUMP PUMPS, BOILERS, ICE MAKERS, HUMIDIFIERS, JACUZZIS, WINTERIZING. GENERATOR MAINTENANCE PLANS, SERVICE AND NEW INSTALLATION.

HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCE REPAIRS/REPLACEMENTS SUCH AS: STOVES, WASHERS, DRYERS, REFRIGERATORS, MICROWAVES, GAS GRILLS, DISHWASHERS

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing