Act Termite and Pest Management

Founded 1981 • With Angi since May 2009

Act Pest Control is a family owned and operated business servicing Northern New Jersey for over 25 years. All our technicians are certified and licensed under the State of New Jersey....

Kapture Pest Control

Guaranteed Pest Control. Same Day Service. Direct line to the owner. No more endless waiting to ask questions or voice concerns. Working with Kapture Pest Control is easy. We understand that you are busy and that 3-hour arrival windows are unacceptable to you. To accommodate you and simplify your life we give you a 30-minute arrival window and schedule our technicians in a way that makes sure they are on time. Furthermore as the founder of the company I am proud to offer: - Only licensed technicians with significant pest control experience. They know what to do and get your issues resolved the first time. - A satisfaction guarantee that makes sure all your pest issues are resolved even between regularly scheduled services. - In the case where we are not able to meet your expectations, a double your money back guarantee for the first 90 day. Furthermore, you will always be able to reach out to me, the founder of the company with any questions or complaints you might have. My personal goal is to turn all of my customers into raving fans. I think once you try us you too will agree that doing business with my company is much easier than with traditional pest companies. If you have any questions or thoughts feel free to reach out at any time. Thanks again! John Melchior

Offers by Kapture Pest Control on Angi
NJ Pest Control LLC.

We are full service pest control services , we provide guarantees on all of our work, we offer 50 off when you spend 350 or more, we except credit, debit, checks and cash. We are proud to be the chosen contractor to support the customers of many pest control operators in Florida, New Jersey and New York. We leverage our own patented system with strong backgrounds in construction and we are able to solve these problems quickly.

Humphrey's Insect & Rodent Control, Inc

Humphreys Insect & Rodent Control Inc. in Stirling, New Jersey, has been providing quality and professional, residential and commercial pest management services to central and northern New Jersey for more than 50 years. Discipline, Determination and Dedication are part of Humphreys' mission statement. The Humphreys team is a group of men and women dedicated to excellence in servicing your home or business. Humphreys Insect & Rodent Control takes pride in dealing with every home or business individually by devising a customized plan to control any insect or rodent problem that develops. This plan includes utilizing the Integrated Pest Management System to eliminate any pest problem by physical exclusion, placing glue boards and pheromone traps while using the least amount of pesticides possible. Humphreys Insect & Rodent Control will customize your program with AIB guidelines and good manufacturing practices. Humphreys is a green company and follows all guidelines to protect our environment. Additional DBA - Humphrey's Environmental Services, A Humphrey's Insect & Rodent Control Inc.

08/09/2018

Maynor Sierra had provided the service to our home, during the process of us selling our home and completing our home inspection requirements. He was easy to get in touch with, very responsive to our questions, and we were able to get rid of the ants quickly and effectively. We would recommend this business to anyone in the area looking for an exterminator!

Description of Work
The service was done for the control and elimination of carpenter ants

01/21/2014

The service went well and I no longer had a pest problem.

Description of Work
Indoor/outdoor pest control service for general home pests. For example: Spiders, ants, & centipedes.

06/21/2012

I contacted ACT Termite and Pest after my home failed a home inspection for its sale. Maynor came to my home, gave me an estimate for free and waited for my call, as I was waiting for the lawyers to finish their business. I called back and scheduled the treatment and waited. I was met by Al the day of the treatment who not only arrived on time but early. He dug out the necessary trenches and drill...

Description of Work
My home was treated for termite infestation.

01/09/2012

The experience was good overall. Services performed were done professionally and promptly.

Description of Work
ACT Termite and Pest Management serviced my rental property and eliminated a bee hive and bees that were settling inside third floor apartment wall. Bees were coming in from outside and entering through window crack forming inside wall. ACT came promptly to eliminate bees and seal all entry points. Thank you guys for great service. I have been serviced before by these guys and will recommend them to anybody...prompt...professional...and above all fair.

Category pest control

Pest Control Service, Fleas, Bed Bug Treatment, Termite Inspections, Termite Treatment, Rodent Control, Animal Removal.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal