Accurate Inspections, Inc.

Founded 1993 • With Angi since January 2006

Michael will wear an N95 mask for your protection.

Please call for more details.

Your satisfaction is our mission, your referrals are our ambition. We have no ties to real estate agents, thus our services are highly focused solely on providing you with the correct information about the physical state of your potential home. We are not affiliated with any real estate company. You can trust our report to be accurate and completely revealing of any potential hazards and defects so you can make an informed decision. Owner of Accurate Inspections, Inc. since 1993 Certified Master Inspector Instructor Michael Del Greco has personally inspected over 10,000 homes for satisfied clients. Our FULL-TIME office staff is happy to assist you (not a disinterested call center or home inspector on a cell phone). Our reports clearly show you what is wrong, explain why it is wrong and what is likely to happen if no corrective actions are taken. Our home inspection reports list in detail what possible problems and damages have been noticed in the home, provide pictures to accompany the damages as well as pictures representing why they could not inspect parts of the property you are interested in purchasing. Michael will personally perform all home inspections for my clients and personally prepare each home inspection report. After being a construction project manager for 7 years and selling real estate for a very short time I realized my skill set would be a great value to home buyers as a home inspector. Since 1993 I have represented my clients best interests in providing them with thorough and complete home inspection reports....

North American Home inspections

*Call Today For A FREE Estimate* My name is Jeffrey, and I am committed to using my experience as an insurance adjuster to assess damages and defects to your new home or property. As an InterNACHI certified home inspector, I am confident in my skills to make sure you make the best and most informed decision when purchasing real estate. I proudly offer a 90-day buyback guarantee so you can rest assured that my services are your best option. For more information about my services, contact me today!

Offers by North American Home inspections  on Angi
NJ Trust Home Inspections

We specialize in home inspection services! We understand the importance of buying a house and it may be the single largest investment you will ever make. Our service is unbiased and we inspect major components and systems professionally. You deserve to obtain all the information regarding the condition of your property and regarding any future maintenance. An average home inspection takes 2-3 hours or even longer depending on the age, units and square feet. We highly encourage you to be present during the inspection, so you will get to know about your potential home before you make a decision. Also it gives you the opportunity ask questions, and we are committed to answer them which will helps you to have a more clear understanding. Customer satisfaction is our core priority. We don’t just identify problems—we help you solve them. Our investigative home inspections reveal potential defects while clearly laying out possible solutions so that you’re aware of the options that are available before moving forward. Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Quality Home Inspection Services LLC

General Inspections, Home Inspections, Commercial Inspection, Limited Inspections, NJ, Home Inspect Buying a new home will probably be the biggest financial investment you will ever make. Hiring a qualified Home Inspector can be a difficult and confusing decision as well. Quality Home Inspection Services strive to be the best at what we do .We are superior in customer service, fair prices, and are very ethical and reliable. Quality Home Inspection Services generates a report that is the leader in report presentation, and trouble-free. Quality Home Inspection Services will navigate and educate our clients in home system inspection. The style of our inspections are as unique as our clients. With each new client a new dream becomes reality. Expect style and class that will not fade with the ages. Quality Home Inspection Services, LLC is here to serve you!

Offers by Quality Home Inspection Services LLC on Angi

12/09/2020

I’m glad I found Accurate Inspections and it is great to see all the reviews and feedback he gets on his work. It made it easy to choose him as the inspector of the home we put an offer on. He was quite professional, early and patient with all our questions. His process and way of explaining things is top notch. He doesn’t care if he is taking up the time of the realtors or the Sellers while they ...

Description of Work
Home Inspection

09/14/2020

Inspector Mike was prompt,knowledgable, courteous and explained in detail what needed to be done to the home. Made recommendations on areas to keep an eye on that could potentially cause issues down the line.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category home inspection,radon testing

08/10/2020

Michael was a very thorough inspector who took the time to walk us around the entire house and pointed out any immediate needs and potential long term needs. He was able to answer all of our questions and provided detailed explanations.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

07/28/2020

From start to finish Michael and his team at Accurate Inspections were courteous, prompt, and efficient. Communication with him and his team were top notch. I was impressed by their overall professionalism. On to the home inspection: Michael was hands down the best home inspector I have dealt with. He walked us through every inch of the home, all major structural components, explaining age and con...

Description of Work
Home Inspection

07/26/2020

This is the second time I used Michael @ Accurate Inspections, and I would use him again. He is extremely thorough, knowledgeable and professional. He and his staff are very responsive. The reports and other information he provides go above an beyond other inspectors. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Inspection of home I was purchasing

Category home inspection,radon testing

I taught the NJ Home Inspector Licensing classes and look forward to teaching you about your new home. As the inspector and the owner of the company and have performed over 10,000 home inspectors since 1993. I work for you, my client not for the real estate agents. Teaching you about your home and answering your questions honestly and candidly are my only priory.

Substandard inspections. Making light of problems in order to allow the transaction to speed through. Not knowing how to answer questions. Making answers up to "move things along". Part time inspectors,. Rushing clients through the inspections. Your getting voice mail during business hours (our calls are answered by full time professionals 83 hours a week)).