ARKK Builders LLC

Founded 1979 • With Angi since November 2012

3.9

2106 New Road D-7

Linwood, NJ 08221

We have been in business for over 30 years. We have financing for all work. We are general contractors and specialize in commercial and residential remediation. Our engineering department specialize in structural and forensic engineering....

04/02/2015

Susan S.

Description of Work
I called this company at the end of February to get my property boarded up and to get a structural report done. I had to call back 3 times in a week just to get an appointment . When I finally had the appointment the person I met with said they don't have an engineer on staff to do reports. That is the main reason why I contacted this company in the first place. I found it on Angie's List under Structural Engineering. It also says on the website that they have fully insured in house engineers in the company. After the meeting I waited for an estimate or any kind of response and 3 weeks later I still have not heard anything.Â

Category structural engineer

03/02/2014

Jeffrey A.

Never contacted me in response to my request for help.

Category structural engineer

Please contact us at our office anytime you are in need of our assistance. Our emails block spam continuously and we found your request in our spam folder after we had noticed the review. Where we are always interested in the needs of the client, our direct line is the fastest and safest way to get an immediate response. Todays technology is incredible, but not without flaws. The fact that we are incredibly busy is not an excuse but a fact. However even with our busy schedule we pride ourselves on answering any phone call that comes in. My deepest apologies for the missed request. Robert Steiger Owner/operator

12/28/2012

jonathan R.

In addition to the usual complexities and surprises when working on an existing building, this project was completed on a fast track schedule so that owners could have their units by Memorial Day. ARKK Builders completed this difficult project on time, with professionalism,and attention to detail that was equal to the best I have ever seen in my 40 years of construction experieince

Description of Work
complete structural facade restoration for ocean front condominium; to correct deficiencies due to origina bad construction and deterioration due to ocean front exposure. New galvanized steel structure and stucco surfaced walls

Category structural engineer, stucco

Guru Waterproofing LLC

If your basement or crawl space has any signs of water, mold, mildew, or a musty smell, call us today and one of our certified technicians will come out and do a thorough inspection on your home and provide you with a detailed estimate. Here at Guru Waterproofing, we take pride in our customer service. We will spend time with you and answer all of your questions. The Guru Waterproofing staff consists of experienced, well-trained professionals who work in basements and crawl spaces every day. So take advantage of this FREE estimate to learn about your problem and see how we can help.

Offers by Guru Waterproofing LLC on Angi
    Dry Tech Waterproofing Solutions

We are a locally owned and operated basement waterproofing company with over 25 years experience. With over 10 years of servicing the tri-state area, we have many satisfied customers. In addition to our quality workmanship, our warranty is among the best in the industry! Call now for your FREE, no obligation, in home estimate.

Enviropro Basement Systems

12 Employees. No subs. cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask about Angie’s List discount. License number: 13VH01277500.

We offer services in all phases of construction in residential and commercial buildings. We are a full service company and pride ourselves with many references from home owners to engineers to building inspectors.