Tedora Inc

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2014

Tedora Inc is a company that will completely change your interior that will make your life more comfortable. We do everything that you willing to change in your home. From building walls to painting; installing tiles on floor, walls and on ceiling; reconstructing and remodeling anything that you might want; in other words we can do everything in order to make your sweet home look better, comfortable and just make sure that you enjoy things that surround you! We make our work with great quality, accuracy and most importantly quickly. We are a company that do our best to make your home a place where you will enjoy every moment in your life! Choose us and we will make your house more colorful!...

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Patch all holes and install new lamp

+76 more images

handyman (143)interior painting (52)electrician (45)home remodeling (44)plumbers (37)drywall (35)lighting (33)tile installation (31)door installation (27)woodworking (21)plastering (18)hardwood floors (15)

03/29/2022

Jatin G.

It was a great experience working with Tedora INC. The quality of job done was of superior quality and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Plumbing, Handymen, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Electrical, Remodeling - General, Painting - Interior

Category electrician, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/01/2022

Review for Tedora Inc - 1030 Georgian Dr, Linden, NJ - 39682406

02/15/2022

Jeff G.

Very nice work. The charges matched the estimate. They showed up on time and got each room done in less than 3 weeks. Thanks guys!

Description of Work
kitchen and bathroom remodeling

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, handyman service, lighting, plastering, plumbing, remodeling, ceiling fans, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 04/19/2021

Review for Tedora Inc - 1030 Georgian Dr, Linden, NJ - 39651752

09/30/2021

Balu V.

Igor and team did a great job with remodeling my kitchen and two bathrooms, re-did my fireplace and also painted most of the rooms in my home. I had originally planned for a kitchen remodeling project and started collecting estimates from different companies(I always use angieslist to shortlist). Of all the estimates, I received for this project, Igor came up with a very reasonable estimate and was the most knowledgeable of all the contractors. I went through all his reviews in angieslist, facebook and instagram, spoke to some of his prior customers, and finally decided to give him the job. Igor started the work on the day he committed to start. His crew did a amazing job. They were very hard working, highly skilled and completed the project on time. During demolition, Igor identified some major flaws in my old kitchen, proposed appropriate alternatives and corrective measures and also ensured that the project did not deviate too much from my budget. I was very impressed by the work they did with the kitchen and gave Igor a second project (2 bathroom renovation, fireplace remodeling and painting). Igor put together a great plan for project#2, ensured continuity of the resources, and again did a marvelous job with the project#2. On both projects, Igor and crew were very flexible and graciously accepted minor design changes which we proposed during the project. Igor constantly provided design ideas, suggested alternatives and basically worked with us like we are one team. Even after the project was over, Igor was quick to respond to my queries and also addressed some maintenance related issues right away. I recommended Igor to some of my friends who were equally impressed with the work he did for them. Of all the contractors, I have worked with, Igor gets my highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Plumbing, Handymen, Heating & A/C, Electrical, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General, Painting - Interior

Category electrician, handyman service, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/03/2021

Review for Tedora Inc - 1030 Georgian Dr, Linden, NJ - 39497388

05/18/2021

Rahul P.

We hired Tedora to remodel our basement. Igor, Vlad and their team did a fantastic job. They were very competitive with their cost estimate. They were also very clear that they charged for labor only and which building materials were to be paid and supplied by us. We preferred them over other contractors that were ambiguous. Also, they were ready to start fairly quick. As they started work, they provided daily status updates. They were also very careful to defer the decisions to us - not just build something that was easy for them. We ran into some unanticipated work, but these guys handled it gracefully at a minimal cost. They were flexible to work around our schedule. They also went out of their way on multiple occasions. Best of all - they finished work before the promised date. These guys are very skilled at what they do. All we had to do is explain our concerns and they would quickly arrive at a solution. The quality of their work is impeccable. You wouldn’t be disappointed with them.

Description of Work
Basement remodel

Category drywall, electrician, handyman service, lighting, plastering, plumbing, remodeling, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 05/18/2021

03/30/2021

Anna L.

Igor and his partner did an amazing job! I had a couple of projects that I needed help with at my apartment and I couldn’t be happier. They got the work completed in a timely manner and were great to work with! I would highly recommend them and I plan to reach out to them again for future projects.

Description of Work
Handymen

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

02/26/2021

Anthony C.

I will continue to post a review for Igor and his entire crew at Tedora Construction because it is the very least I can do, besides personally recommending him to my friends, family, and clients in the restaurant and bar business. This is my 5 or 6th time using Tedora and by far our biggest project to date. We did a full gut renovation of our kitchen and our main bathroom. I trust Tedora so much that most of the job was done while my wife and I were away visiting family in France. My wife is 5 months pregnant and we have a 4 year old girl, so living in an apt with no kitchen and no main bathroom wasn't gonna be an ideal situation. I am lucky to have connected with Tedora over 5 years ago and to have the faith in him and his team to not only get the job done sooner than they promised but to also over deliver on the job itself.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bathroom gut renovation

Category ceramic tile, handyman service

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

Review for Tedora Inc - 1030 Georgian Dr, Linden, NJ - 39275842

02/13/2021

kate G.

It didn't false advertising and false deal.

Description of Work
They are advertising handyman deals but have no handyman services only big projects. Disappointing!

Work Completed On 02/13/2021

01/04/2021

Emily S.

Igor and his team were fantastic! I worked as the interior designer on the project and this was our first project together. They were able to start right away and wrapped up the project for the clients just before Christmas. The quality of work was high and his price was fair. The tile work especially was beautiful. He even brought in a sub-contractor for the countertops and I could not be happier with the result of everything. He was very easy to communicate and work with and ran everything by me which I truly appreciate. I hope to work with Igor and his team in the near future and will recommend Tedora to as many people as I can.

Description of Work
Full home remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, picture framing, handyman service, hardwood floor, insulation, lighting, plastering, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, ceiling fans, home remodeling, interior painters, doors, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

Review for Tedora Inc - 1030 Georgian Dr, Linden, NJ - 39134847

09/24/2020

Roman Y.

I can’t say enough good things about the exceptional service that you guys offer. They do quality work and have thoughtful recommendations and solicit our needs.They are reasonably priced and very prompt and responsive to our needs. Highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Handyman,Remodelling - kitchen, bathroom, plumbing

Category handyman service, plumbing, home remodeling, doors

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

09/02/2020

Matthew F.

Excellent. Second time I’ve used Tedora and the work cake out great. Very timely and professional

Description of Work
Plumbing, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General, Painting - Interior

Category ceramic tile, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, drain pipe, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

08/13/2020

Carolyn O.

Caller said “one of his guys” would come see me, only to find out later that the person who came to see me was a private contractor Who had nothing to do with the business owner listed on Angie’s list. Bait and switch. And then I was given a super high price for the projects I needed done because I’m a “stupid woman”.

Description of Work
A lot. From dry wall to faucet installation.

Category drywall, plumbing, water damage restoration, woodworking, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 08/13/2020

07/19/2020

Kent K.

Tedora’s work was AMAZING! Igor and his team do such a great job of making our dream bathrooms come true. They are very good about communication, as well as setting expectations for the job. We always felt like we were updated on progress, as well as any challenges that arose, which being in a 100+ year old home was bound to happen. They helped us think through a design that was functional and convenient all around. The quality of the work is top notch, and yet costs reasonable. The team very much kept to schedule, although the second part of the job was interrupted by COVID lockdowns, once construction bands were lifted, the crew was right back to finish the job. This was the second time we used Tedora, and would totally use them again.

Description of Work
Remodeling of two bathrooms and some additional window work

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, handyman service, hardwood floor, insulation, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 07/19/2020

06/22/2020

Kevin M.

Igor easily took on a variety of jobs when he came. Really happy with his work, and will use again in the future.

Description of Work
Electrical, drywall sealed up, bathroom tile repaired.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

09/09/2019

Sam K.

The Tedora crew was dependable and professional. Their quote was very competitive and transparent—no hidden costs. The apartment looks great!

Description of Work
N/A

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/09/2019

Review for Tedora Inc - 1030 Georgian Dr, Linden, NJ - 38098081

08/22/2019

Anatoliy S.

Excellent job. Done on time and at a very reasonable cost. Tedora's team is disciplined and well organized. It pays attention to the details, flexible and gives valuable suggestions when asked.

Description of Work
interior renovation of house, flooring, insulation of outside walls, building of custom pantry closet

Category closet systems, drywall, electrician, picture framing, handyman service, hardwood floor, insulation, lighting, plastering, remodeling, replacement windows, ceiling fans, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/22/2019

08/05/2019

Mark G.

Workers Peter and Tony did a great job. Neat and clean.

Description of Work
Repair of living room ceiling and installation of basement drop ceiling.

Category handyman service, plastering

Work Completed On 08/05/2019

07/25/2019

Erin D.

Great! Good work, fast and professional. Very responsive. Would definitely work with them again.

Description of Work
Shower grouting and caulking

Work Completed On 07/25/2019

07/24/2019

Salah A.

They responded immediately to the Angie’s deal that I claimed! They were prompt & started work immediately after confirming my list. Replaced our shower head, kitchen faucet, painted the ceiling, installed cabinet, & painted cabinets.

Description of Work
Several “Honey doo” repairs

Category handyman service, plumbing, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/24/2019

07/16/2019

Louis M.

Very professional work completed quickly and very clean I’m so appreciative I’ll definitely call them again.

Description of Work
Change kitchen faucet

Category handyman service, plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

07/08/2019

John S.

Amazing - the team was prompt and professional.

Description of Work
Hanging of Light Fixtures

Work Completed On 07/08/2019

06/26/2019

Harrison H.

The guys from Tedora were excellent -- will definitely use them again as need arises. Quality of work was great, as was the price (they were about $1000 cheaper than another company that gave me a quote).

Description of Work
Handyman services (caulking, dimmer install, ac removal, installing new tub spout)

Category ceramic tile, electrician, handyman service

Work Completed On 06/26/2019

06/21/2019

Kai R.

They did a very nice job, everything was done professionally and seems very clean. I was very pleased with the end result.

Description of Work
They redid the kitchen. cabinets, counter, floor painted 2 rooms and install crown molding.

Category remodeling