Ben's Landscaping

510 W Elizabeth Ave

Linden, NJ 07036

09/28/2017

Lois G.

They bill me monthly. It's $130 a month. Unfortunately, with the weather that we've had, they don't come as regularly as they used too.

Description of Work
They cut our lawn.

05/24/2017

Lois G.

Description of Work
It's $120. The last time they were here they cut the grass. I gave them a "B" for punctuality because they don't always get here on time. I don't really know how to compare the price, if it's a good price with other ones.

08/03/2016

M B.

He does a good job.

Description of Work
There is a guy that we use called Ben’s Landscaping.

11/25/2014

Lois G.

Everything was fine. They have been pretty good. They show up regularly and do a nice job and the price hasn’t gone up too much over the couple of years. I used them first eight years ago, then I tried someone else for a couple of years but they were not working out so I went back to this company couple of years ago, so it has been two years now since I am back with them. The only problem I have is trying to pay the bill. The owner doesn’t come around at any definite time to collect his money so I have to kind of chase after him sometime.

Description of Work
They came and did their normal cutting and cleaning up.

Category landscaping, lawn service

11/25/2014

Lois G.

I was impressed with the work and the knowledge that the owner has with the different work that needs to be done. They do a very thorough job, they are very neat when they finish, and they are pretty steady. The price is about as reasonable as you can expect. They don't really have a set time so I never know when they are going to come.

Description of Work
They did general landscaping services.

10/21/2011

Dolores S.

They are very good. I am very happy with them. They are very reliable and they come every week. The owner is very nice. I can just call him and they will do whatever I need them to do. I don't know what the going rate is.

Description of Work
I use Ben's Landscaping weekly for lawn care.

Category lawn service

A Debenedetto Construction LLC

A. DeBenedetto Construction, LLC handles all types of masonry work in the Essex County, NJ area. Locally owned and operated, we have over 40 years of dedicated experience in the industry. A. DeBenedetto Construction, LLC will solve all your waterproofing and drainage problems!

Offers by A Debenedetto Construction LLC on Angi
    Drizaj LLC

A full service custom masonry company located in Lodi, New Jersey serving Bergen County, NJ and surrounding areas. Our staff has a combined experience of 35 years. We are proud to serve & support the community we live in. Please ask us for our special discounts for: first responders, elderly and teachers. Thank you.

Max Construction 1 LLC

At Max Constrution, we pride ourselves with quality work and will not leave until the job is done and your are happy. We do work with cinder blocks, retaining walls, masonry, pavers, concrete steps and stone exteriors. We also do landscaping such as lawn irrigation and landscape lighting and more. We will also be happy to provide power washing services. Please call us today for a free estimate.

2022 Super Service Award

Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Design, Hardscape, Fall & Spring Clean Up, Pool Service, & Lawn Fertilization.