Allstate Moving & Transfer Co

Founded 1949 • With Angi since June 2010

Additional phones - (210) 339-7889, (973) 744-2028, (973) 267-7875, (908) 598-0832. Additional address - 544 Springfield Ave Summit, NJ 07901, 1333 W Edgar Road Linden, NJ 07036. Additional contact name - Stu Novy. Allstate Moving & Transfer Co., Inc. is a New Jersey moving company that provides a moving service you can trust for local, interstate and international moves....

Samonas Prime Moving & Storage

Samonas Prime Moving & Storage

Relocating is much easier when you hire Samonas Prime Moving Storage to help you. Even when you're just moving across town, we provide complete local moving services. From storage containers to reassembly of larger furniture, we do the work that saves you the time and effort. Moving to another state or across the country comes with a completely different set of concerns. We handle all of your long distance moving services that include shrink wrapping furniture and safely transporting your automobiles. You don't have to build a storage shed to have that extra room you need. Instead, let us provide you with mobile and warehouse storage. Containers and units are available in a variety of sizes to accommodate your belongings. To request a free estimate for any of our services, call us at (631) 821-1438.

03/11/2015

went well, men were curtios and considerate of my things

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
packed,loaded and unloaded my things

12/18/2013

There were several prices so I don't have an exact amount but they did a great job and we felt their prices were reasonable. Their packing and care was very good as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved me in and out of storage a couple times and then into my new home.

CATEGORY moving companies,storage units

10/01/2013

This is the 2nd time I have used Allstate moving services. Once again, I am a delighted customer. The Allstate moving crew was EXCEPTIONAL! I commend Lester, Jay, and Sha for their care, efficiency and total professionalism during the 8-hour day. The 3 guys did the company proud and made an arduous task seem like a walk in the park. Look no further for a moving company in NJ; this family-owned and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved content of my 3-bedroom townhome in Convent Station to single family home in Westfield, NJ

02/13/2013

They were fantastic. They were absolutely perfect. I can’t say enough on how great they did with bringing the furniture in; they made sure that nothing got scratched and they did not break a single glass. Everything was great. Every single one of the guys for Arpin in New Jersey and San Antonia were such personable guys to have in such a stressful situation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved our household; they packed, they loaded and they drove everything from New Jersey to San Antonio. The drivers then unpacked everything in San Antonio.

10/06/2011

It did not "go". Provider never contact me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No services were performed. I did not hear back from this provider after an initial contact via email.

CATEGORY moving companies

Packing & Moving. Storage.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa