THE POLITE PLUMBER

Founded 1948 • With Angi since December 2007

NJ MASTERS PLUMBERS LICENSE #: 10597. MEMBER OF THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU NJ PUMP LICENSE # 1962 NJ PUMP INSTALLERS LICENSE #: 1962....

Passaic Bergen Water Softening

Since 1954 we are commited to providing our customers with the highest quality water improvement information, products and services at the lowest prices.Our staff's unsurpassed knowledge and experience with the full array of water treatment and filtration products allow them to put their focus squarely where it belongs, on your peace of mind. We offer 24 hour emergency service and a retail store for all your water conditioning needs. Award winning. When hiring a water softening company to install a water softener, NJ requires a plumbing permit to install the equipment and a township permit is required. By hiring us we are NOT only a licensed contractor but we are also licensed plumbers! Master License number: 9393.

Offers by Passaic Bergen Water Softening on Angi
Orbit Water Solutions

Orbit Water Solutions has been in the business of water for over 70 years and will continue to be in business once the current Covid-19 virus situation is under control. We are practiced and trained to adhere to all CDC recommended protections. We are a family owned business; your home is our home. We are considered an essential business and we are ready to help you with your home water needs NOW. If you wish to wait, we highly recommend you call us and get on our schedule now for the near future. It is our objective to educate our neighbors on the quality of their water and assist them in choosing the most effective way to make their home a pure water environment.

09/15/2020

I had issues with rusty water. They solved my problem and stood by their work. Were responsive to questions and answered promptly. I appreciated how they work around my schedule to perform the work needed.

Description of Work
Water softener and water heater

Category plumbing,gas leak repair

07/15/2019

They came that day, they were prompt, polite, they knew what they are doing, helpful and they showed me how to do it.

Description of Work
We had some problems on our hot water heater and they fixed it.

Category water heater repair

Ms. [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the terrific review. It means so much to all of us. We are so happy you were pleased with our service. We are always here for you. Have a great summer! Willy and Kathy Hughes Owners

10/31/2017

James showed up on time, picked up the part, and repaired it immediately. It was urgent. This is after calling 6 other plumbers that couldn't make it out the same day. Can't comment on price as I don't know what it would normally cost to do this particular work, but it seemed reasonable.

Description of Work
Hot water heater repair.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

09/07/2017

They didn't do anything. They made a recommendation for a tile guy. Why you are doing the bathroom, why don't you get who they recommended. The contractor they worked with quite a bit. A little bit before you call me my toilet will leak every time you flush. They tried to put me in an home program. I don't need to pay for that. They charged for an estimate, which pissed me off. Some providers do n...

Description of Work
I have a leak in my bathroom.

Category plumbing

08/12/2017

All employees I dealt with were very nice and professional all around. I did not wait long for a plumber to come out. The plumber who came was professional and definitely knew what he was doing. Their cost is very reasonable. One thing I was not thrilled about, but would not stop me from hiring them again, is he did not wear shoe covers. For both repairs you had to go through the bedrooms where I ...

Description of Work
Shower head leak and clog in bathroom since

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

APPLIANCE HOOK-UPS, BATHROOM REMODELING, BOILER INSTALLED & REPAIRED, DRAIN & SEWER CLEANING, EFFLUENT PUMP, FROZEN PIPE THAWING, GARBAGE DISPOSALS, GAS CONVERSIONS, HOT WATER HEATERS, SEWAGE PUMP, SUMP PUMPS, WATER FILTERS, WATER HEATERS, WATER RE-PIPING, WATER SOFTENING & CONDITIONING, WELLS & WATER SUPPLY.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express