Kope Electric LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since May 2012

Kope Electric, LLC, is your LOCAL NJ BASED and LICENSED electrical contractor. Proudly serving Hunterdon, Somerset, Morris and Warren counties since 2008, you can expect professional quality service, quick responses, prompt appointments, & industry expertise at a competitive cost. Our commitment to safety and customer satisfaction guarantees your job will be “done once & done right.” Don't risk your home and family by hiring a random contractor who is unqualified, unlicensed, and unresponsive! For all your residential to commercial electrical needs- Trust Kope Electric, 908-722-5673, the area's best electricians!...

Chandelier

+40 more images

generator service202007924
Bernardsville 22kW, 200amp whole house automatic transfer switch.
Whole House Generator  project

generator service

202007924
Whole House Generac Generator  project
Whole House Generac Generator

electrician

202008551

electrician (85)generator service (33)lighting (20)ceiling fan installation (12)landscape lighting (2)home remodeling (1)solar companies (1)

07/29/2022

Charles B.

They responded quickly to my request to install a whole house surge protector. I was able to email a picture of the work site and received a quote the following day. The work was scheduled within a week. The electrician arrived promptly and completed the project quickly. The cost quoted was the amount billed.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 07/29/2022

Thank you for sharing your positive review

07/06/2021

c M.

Excellent work. Very professional. Everything went smoothly and on schedule. I will definitely hire again

Description of Work
generator

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

08/07/2020

Matthew D.

They provided an estimate, which was was professional .

Description of Work
I need to have a 220v line ran from my basement electrical panel to my garage to install an EV charger. The charger is a 32amp model, but I would like use 6/3 wire so that it is future proofed in case we get another EV. I have already purchased a Hubbell brand commercial 14-50 receptacle.

Work Completed On 08/07/2020

07/01/2020

Karen L.

Kope did all of the work quickly and professionally. During the final electrical inspection the inspector remarked at how neatly the job was done. The biggest problem was working around the Covid lockdown and getting the propane company to get their work done.

Description of Work
Whole house 22kw generator.

Category

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

05/31/2020

philip M.

Went great. Made an appointment and they were able to come almost a month earlier than expected. Very responsive and great communicating with the quote and the scheduling. Team was great, very professional and knowledgeable. Everything looks great and works great.

Description of Work
Ceiling fan installation, chandelier installation, dimmers, outlets install

Work Completed On 12/19/2020

Thanks for your business

05/28/2020

Kenneth B.

They did a great job. Clean and attention to detail.

Description of Work
Electric Outlets & Fixtures Install

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

Thanks for choosing Kope Electric. Your business is very important to us.

05/15/2020

Maureen Z.

Great support. Awesome personal responsiveness.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 05/13/2020

Thank you for your valued feedback and business.

05/15/2020

Mike G.

Install whole house Generator plus additional Small electrical projects

Description of Work
I don’t have enough good things to say about this company. They were extremely professional, competitively priced and quick with their communication responses. They installed a Generac whole house generator for us as well as adding fuses to our electrical box and installing some recessed lighting and two ceiling fans. Their work is top notch. I am somewhat of a perfectionist and I have to say that I had absolutely nothing to say :-). They even advised us of a better warranty we could get directly from the manufacturer for the unit. The project was done in a timely manner and the new generator has already been tested and works like a charm. I will have no hesitation to hire them again in the future for any electrical needs that may arise.

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans, generator service

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

We are thrilled to read your positive review about the generator and work performed in spring of 2020. Thank you for choosing Kope Electric. Your business and patronage is greatly appreciated.

01/25/2020

Dave C.

Kope Electric just finished installing a Generac generator at my house and their work was top notch. They actually got me in their schedule 1 week early and finished as timely as they said they would. I highly recommend them to anyone interested in a generator.

Description of Work
New generator installed

Work Completed On 01/24/2020

Thanks for your business and choosing Kope Electric. We value your review and appreciate your referrals.

09/28/2019

Steven M.

They called me and took information about my project, however they failed to ever provide me with a quote.

Description of Work
Installing Light Fixtures

Work Completed On 09/28/2019

Proposal was emailed same day on 9/24 but unfortunately the email address was incorrect. When we followed up on 4 days later to confirm receipt of the proposal, the owner stated he did not receive. We called and apologized for the miscommunication on his email, resent the original proposal. However, at this time he had selected another contractor to meet his needs.

09/03/2019

Troy C.

As always, Kope was on time and the work was performed swiftly and professionally. Bottom line- Kope is "my" electrician and will always be my first call. Like everyone else these days, they're busy, but if you want it done correctly and at a fair price, it's worth the wait. I've used Kope for my generator as well as my outdoor lighting as well.

Description of Work
Outside electrical box needed replacement

Work Completed On 09/03/2019

Thanks for the review and continued valued business. Your referrals are what keeps us successful!

06/28/2019

Iva P.

Kope did a fantastic job! They were very helpful with my specific situation and accommodated my needs. All people involved were very friendly, courteous and super helpful through the entire installation process. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Installation of generator

Work Completed On 05/30/2019

Thank you for your review and choosing Kope Electric.

12/01/2018

Rudy C.

Very professional, right on time, friendly and very neat. They took the time to explain in detail how to use the system perfectly. Right from the start they advised the type of generator I should purchase for my requirements. Price was very reasonable for the amount of work that had to be done. Very pleased with the finished result, great insurance policy live in the country with well and septic.

Description of Work
Installed a 10 circuit manual transfer panel next to my existing panel for a portable generator connection. 10' generator cord.

Work Completed On 11/29/2018

Review for Kope Electric LLC - P.O. Box 470, Lebanon, NJ - 37585448

Thank you for your great review. We appreciate your valuable feedback and business

09/05/2018

Carrie R.

Owner Jeremy Kope responded to my quote request almost immediately and came out to see projects the next day. Detailed contract with many line items received the next day. Two days of work put aside. Team of two arrived and methodically did troubleshooting and repair of attic fan and whole house fan wiring in attic, replacement of GFCI, installation of new line for putting microwave on separate circuit, capping electricals for former above ground pool; moving switches from kitchen remodel project several years ago; replacement of switches to rocker switches; repair of recessed light. The only down side is that they were booking 6 weeks out at the time of my quote. I found the organization and people professional from start to finish, and they did quality work.

Description of Work
Wiring repair for attic fan and whole house fan; switch replacement, recessed light repair, GFCI replacement; run line to move microwave to separate circuit

Category electrician, lighting

Work Completed On 08/30/2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with Kope Electric. We appreciate your valued business

07/02/2018

Alan S.

Very well. Jeremy Kope handled all permits with the local town, got me an excellent, detailed proposal and the installation work was done in a very professional manner.

Description of Work
A whole house generator running off of liquid propane.

Work Completed On 05/30/2018

Thanks for your positive review. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new back up power solution.

05/15/2018

Jim S.

Kope Electric is a great company! We had our generator installed back in 2012 right before Super Storm Sandy and the timing was perfect since we lost power for over a week then and our generator saved us!!! We've had maintenance services since then and our generator is in perfect condition, thanks to their upkeep and care. We recommend this company to everyone very highly!

Description of Work
Generator Installation and Maintenance

Category generator service

Work Completed On 03/30/2018

Thank you for your valued business over the past 6 years. It's our pleasure to maintain your electrical and back up power needs.

03/10/2018

Maureen B.

We were extremely pleased with the very professional and thorough work performed by Kope Electric. Both the estimate and work were done promptly and on schedule. The two electricians who completed the job were excellent and courteous. Kope's office staff was responsive, helpful and friendly. We highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Replace circuit board; new service entrance cable, new meter and related work

Work Completed On 03/02/2018

Thank you for sharing your experience. It was a pleasure doing business with you. We value our clientele’s satisfaction.

01/01/2018

Cynthia G.

Electricians were punctual and professional. One recommended that I get a new ceiling fan, because the light kit I purchased didn’t fit the older ceiling fan model I had (I agreed.). The other two items were installed/ updated well. Electricians did a great job and I paid only for the work completed.

Description of Work
I requested a light kit placed on a ceiling fan, a new light fixture placed in dining room, and my old stove in-hard wired to the house so I. Can purchase a new stove that was “plug and use” ready.

Work Completed On 12/27/2017

Thank you for your valued business. We appreciate you choosing Kope Electric and sharing your experience with the Angie's List community.

08/07/2017

Nancy W.

they were prompt and efficient. I would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
electrical work performed

Work Completed On 06/13/2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Angie's List community. We value your referral and business.

07/27/2017

Mark G.

Great! Showed up on time, cleaned up after themselves and were very respectful of our space and time!

Description of Work
Installed (3) Ceiling Fans.

Work Completed On 07/12/2017

Thank you for choosing Kope Electric. We appreciate your valued business.

06/17/2017

Javier P.

Great experience all around with Kope Electric. They installed a generator switch for us and did some additional minor work in the basement a few weeks ago. Responsive and diligent service from Jeremy, who came to do the estimate, and from their office staff. Chris did the installation; he was extremely polite, professional and very knowledgeable. It was refreshing to see someone being so meticulous, organized and taking pride on a job well done. I highly recommend them and will not hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Generator switch

Category electrician, lighting

Work Completed On 06/17/2017

10/15/2016

PATRICK F.

The lady I spoke to in the office was very helpful in explaining the installment service, providing a quote, and scheduling the appointment. The men that installed the fan were excellent. Everyone was very accommodating and understanding when I accidentally purchased the wrong downrod for the fan and a second trip needed to be made to my home.

Description of Work
They installed a ceiling fan for us in our living room, which has 16 ft. high ceiling.

Category ceiling fans

Work Completed On 09/23/2016

Thank you for choosing Kope Electric. We appreciate your feedback and referrals.

10/11/2016

We had our ceiling fan/light combination replaced. We also had our Electric panel/circuit breaker replaced. Nothing but excellent rating for this company. Very reliable, quick response and price is reasonable. Thank you Angie’s List.

Description of Work
Electric... This was the first time we used Angie’s List. We relied on reviews provided by previous customers. Kope Electric caught our attention, so we gave them a try. They exceeded all of our expectations starting from the phone call to the office and to the completion of the job.