Hunterdon Siding & Window Company

Founded 2002 • With Angi since December 2009

1235 State Hwy No 31

Lebanon, NJ 08833

2014 Super Service Award Winner in Doors, Siding and Windows! Hunterdon Siding & Window Co has more than 35 years of experience serving residential and commercial clients in Hunterdon County, NJ and surrounding areas. With our efficient, effective and affordable siding, door, window and roofing service, your imagination is our inspiration. We offer custom services to transform your home or office building into a work of art. Our technicians are fully insured and licensed, guaranteeing your complete satisfaction. Our specialties include: energy-efficient and woodgrain windows, vinyl and fiber cement siding, shingle and metal roofs, seamless gutters and leaders, patio, sliding and garage doors, storm and entry doors. In addition we offer high-efficiency glass and other energy-efficient products to help save you hundreds or thousands on heating and cooling costs. Not only do we use the highest quality of materials, but we also offer professional installation. Please ask for a list of our references, so you can hear about our wonderful work. For your convenience, we accept most major credit cards, offer financing and give information concerning energy rebates and tax credits. Hunterdon Siding & Window Co is your source for superior service. Call us for a free estimate today. We are a james hardie preferred remodeler....

11/27/2021

Aldo M.

The install was done, but they left a number of unfinished items that they stated they would return to correct. Its been 7 months and I all I got were excuses and more delays. Very unprofessional and poor customer service.

Description of Work
Install new Provia Front Door

08/08/2019

Wayne L.

Fantastic customer experience. We are so happy with the service of everyone involved in the process and the quality of the final product. The new windows are a great addition to our home. We would absolutely have Hunterdon Siding and Window come back for future work needed. One very happy home owner !!!

Description of Work
Replace 25+ windows

07/29/2019

Betty D.

Excellent work from this company! The team was hard working, payed attention to detail, there was excellent communication from the company and once the project was completed, the owner came out to inspect to ensure it was completed to high standards and that we were happy. I was so happy with this company and will definitely hire them again for any of our future siding or window/door needs. Highly Recommend!

Description of Work
Siding Trim Work & Gutters Replaced

12/02/2018

Scott Z.

From start to finish, Hunterdon siding was excellent. Evan ( the salesman) came out and told me everything I needed to know about the whole siding process. Was not pushy at all like other siding companies I talked to while deciding on a contractor. Rich ( the project manager) was attentive and polite to deal with. Lucas and his crew are hard workers who did a fabulous job on my house. They cleaned up every day just like they said they would. I’ve had numerous compliments on how great the house looks. Fred the owner came over to see if my wife and I were pleased, in which we were. Before I got the house sided I got 10 estimates and no one came close on price and information as Hunterdon did. I can now add workmanship to that last comment. Thank you Fred and the entire Hunterdon siding company!!!! Definitely would recommend

Description of Work
Installation of vinyl siding

07/23/2018

Karen S.

We had a good experience with the company. The owner Fred was very hands-on and came out a couple times to bring us samples. The project manager and sales rep were polite and responsive. The guys who did the work were friendly and did a good job cleaning up every night, and overall cleanup when the project was done was great. They were a bit more expensive than other quotes we got, but we felt it was worth the extra money for the value we got. Our house looks beautiful and we've gotten many compliments on it. We had a few minor things that needed to be done after the job was complete, and someone came out very quickly to take care of it. I'm confident that if we need to contact them again, we'll get a prompt response and service. A good experience!

Description of Work
new siding, new roof, gutters, new garage door

Category garage doors, gutter repair, roofing, siding

09/05/2017

Richard L.

roofing crew broke a table that was on the deck( which I found out after they had gone) left nails scattered throughout the yard, left about a cubic yard of garbage in my driveway when they left w/o saying anything, and took about 5 hrs. longer than I was told the job would take- prior to job,the salesperson John, did a very good job, and explained everything very well- I followed up w/ Rick after the crew left and he knocked 3-4 % off the price- he removed the garbage expeditiously and was concerned about my complaints- I should add, I used this company before and had NONE of these type issues

Description of Work
tear off of existing roof and add venting, ice shield and new shingles

07/14/2017

Marshall S.

Very well, really notice a difference.

Description of Work
Window Replacement

07/10/2017

dina M.

I have had problems with the frame and the door closing and has not been resolved. They never have been able to resolve my problem.

Description of Work
replace a entry new door

06/19/2017

Emilia J.

Instalation went well. A couple of the shutters arrived defective or broken. I was very pleased that they spotted the problem and ordered new ones to replace the damaged shutters.

Description of Work
We had window shutters installed.

04/11/2017

Luyiza K.

They were good! I remember that I liked him but I don't remember why. I think it's because he actually explained to me how to deal with such a problem in the future so I don't need to call him again.

Description of Work
They repaired our window.

04/03/2017

steve K.

We are very happy with the new look of our home, and have received so many positive comments from our family and friends! There were different components to the project and Evan laid out the schedule nicely for us, so we knew who/what to expect and when. The work was done to our satisfaction, and on schedule. The stone mason and the carpenter who installed the front door and rebuilt our entryway were especially talented craftsmen. There was some small damage to one of the front windows when the roof was being replaced and it was promptly and efficiently addressed and repaired. The project manager, Rich, was wonderful to work with. We are very happy with our completed project and would highly recommend Hunterdon Siding & Window.

Description of Work
We changed the look of our home, adding some stone work, new front door, new siding, roof replacement and new gutters.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows

Great working with you. We strive to make every customer have [Member Information Removed] great experience from start to finish. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with the Angie's List community.

03/24/2017

Lauren O.

Fred and his team were very responsive to our needs and all of the questions we had throughout the planning process and when the work was being done. We had a variety of options and Fred brought us several samples to try out before deciding. While the entire cost of the project was high, the quality was good and was reasonable compared to the other quotes we received. While completing the work the team was respectful and friendly. They did a pretty good job of cleaning up afterwards. Fred was always available for phone calls when we had questions. So far everything has lasted well through one winter. We used financing provided through HSW and it was a bit confusing to set up and we don't think we chose the best option. However, it was good that they provided it. Overall we were very happy with the job and would recommend.

Description of Work
Roof, Siding, windows, sliding door and garage doors.

Category garage doors, gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows, doors

03/01/2017

anthony S.

Couldn't have gone any better, very satisfied with every step of the process.

Description of Work
We had a window installed in a wall that previously had no window. Project was smooth and done to the highest standards.

Category siding, replacement windows

02/13/2017

Deborah G.

Fine - they measured when they came to inspect the damage and give us an estimate. When they came to make the repair, they just needed to get up near the peak of the roof and put the new piece in place. The repair is not noticeable and was completed within an hour. All materials were removed from the premises and tidied up.

Description of Work
Needed a piece of aluminum trim replaced that was torn off the building during high winds

02/07/2017

Hollie A.

Great company to work with. We were kept informed at every step, and all work was completed on or ahead of schedule. We are very happy with the new windows and siding and highly recommend Hunterdon Siding and Windows. We received estimates from 3 local vendors, Hunterdon Siding and Windows worked with us to meet our price point and we were very comfortable with Evan (Sales lead). The owner (Fred) stopped by during the siding phase to meet us and make sure we were happy with the work. The carpentry work associated with window/door replacement was sub-contracted to a local company, a trusted vendor of HS&W. We were very impressed with the job they did, especially the dry wall work and cleanup. The windows and siding work was all completed by HS&W crews. All crews were friendly, respectful and timely. We went into the scoping phase expecting a price in the 50K range for everything. We wanted a quality vendor and did not plan to cut corners to save a few dollars. One estimate we received was slightly less that HS&W, but we would have been responsible for finding the siding, vendor would install anything we chose, which provided more options, but we did not want to spend the time looking (too many choices). Hunterdon has defined vendors for the materials, which offered plenty of color choices for our house. We did not have a specific color in mind, other than whatever we chose needed to match with our roof. Once we narrowed the siding color choices to 3, we requested, and Hunterdon provided, houses previously sided in those colors for us to view (the addresses were provided and we drove at our leisure to view). Viewing the colors on an actual house (rather than small swatch) made the color decision much easier. Windows were replaced first, completed in 1 day (with the exception of where we replaced doors and needed new drywall). Siding and carpentry were completed over the next 2 weeks. The siding crew did not work in the rain (2 days), but still finished on time. All invoices received during the job were correct, there were no surprise charges.

Description of Work
Replaced 33 windows and one sliding glass door. Replaced 2 French doors with double windows, and had entire house sided with vinyl siding and new gutters/downspouts.

Category gutter repair, siding, replacement windows, doors

02/02/2017

Michael F.

Everyone at Hunterdon siding and window was professional and courteous. They provided us with some education regarding product choices, were prompt with pricing, and maintained good communication throughout the project. As part of this work, they also wrapped some wood trim in vinyl covered aluminum, and that too looks great ! Thank you, guys !

Description of Work
We needed a new roof for our home.

01/30/2017

Donna D.

Perfectly! From the minute I walked into the showroom to the completion of installation, I was treated with respect and professionalism. T door I purchased was custom painted to match my existing front door and it matches exactly. The quality of the door is excellent and the quality of service was wonderful. Would definitely deal with them again.

Description of Work
Purchase and installation of storm door on front door.

01/02/2017

Carol G.

We were very pleased with the timing of the work, the look of the siding, and the tidiness of the clean-up. That was seven years ago, and we are still very happy with it.

Description of Work
Whole house siding

11/15/2016

Karen S.

We worked with Rich from HSW. I cannot say enough about him and the HSW crew. They were fabulous, professional, courteous and always responsive. Their price was roughly the same as other quotes we got. Their commitment to service was what hooked us from the beginning. It was obvious in every aspect of our dealings with them. I would highly recommend HWS to anyone considering them. The house looks fantastic. It's a pleasure to pull into the driveway and see it!

Description of Work
First job we hired HSW for was a bow window, new front and storm doors and siding on front of house. It looked so beautiful that we brought them back again and replaced the siding on balance of house.

Category siding, replacement windows, doors

10/31/2016

Karen G.

We contacted a couple of companies to get new siding, but we knew immediately after speaking to our salesperson, Evan, at Hunterdon Siding & Window Company that this was the company we wanted to use. Evan explained everything in detail without pressure and with competitive pricing. The crew that installed the siding was professional, took care to protect our property and did a beautiful job. Rich, the project manager, was very responsive to our questions throughout the project. Our house has been completely transformed and looks brand new - we love it! We look forward to using Hunterdon Siding & Window Company in the future for other projects!

Description of Work
Put new siding on, replace all gutters and leaders.

10/22/2016

Toby S.

The whole process went well, starting with the quote process all of my questions got answered quickly and through several discussions with Rich I ended up deciding on the combo of which windows I was replacing with which brand of replacements. I took a while to decide and asked a lot of questions and never was made to feel any pressure. The actual price was far better than the other quotes I got and I got no follow up from anyone else. The windows came in quickly and the installation crew was pleasant and professional and had the windows installed faster than I could have imagined, There was no evidence that they had been there except for the new windows. I am extremely pleased with the windows and am happy I went with Hunterdon. I can't wait until I can save up and get even more of my windows replaced!

Description of Work
Replacement of a large picture window and 3 double hung windows in the living room and a smaller combo picture window with side sliders in the kitchen.

09/11/2016

Brenda A.

We were very happy with the service. Friendly, professional and neat. They even dusted when they were done.

Description of Work
Fixed and replaced leaking slider and the water damage. Also installed a new front screen door.

08/10/2016

Jerry U.

Great! House looks amazing, and they did a fantastic job with the new larger gutters. They put up the new siding, made sure the color was perfect, and they were available for all our questions during the project. I'm super happy!

Description of Work
Replaced original cedar shake siding, and repaired old gutters.

08/01/2016

Andrew K.

We are very happy with how easy it was to have our siding, windows and gutters replaced from start to finish. Fred was there to answer all our questions and responded quickly when we contacted him or his office staff. The installers were professional and diligent. Super clean too! Will use Hunterdon Siding & Window again.

Description of Work
Siding, Windows and Gutters

Category gutter repair, siding, replacement windows

07/11/2016

Patricia E.

Hunterdon siding does excellent work! Installers are precise, careful and neat. They did a skylight one year, the roof the next and then we had them back for siding windows and gutters. They even came back when storm did slight damage

Description of Work
Replaced skylight, new roof, siding and windows

Category roofing, siding, replacement windows, doors

BELL SEAMLESS GUTTERS

Bell Seamless Gutters has been serving homeowners in northern and central New Jersey for more than 60 years. To this day, we continue to take pride in installing high-quality seamless gutters that increase property values and help to keep homes and businesses protected from water damage. Our gutter installation experts are knowledgeable, experienced and well-trained in the best ways to safely and quickly install seamless gutters onto your home.

Home Exteriors Direct, LLC

We specialize in all phases of roofing and siding services, repairs, replacements, installs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Roff Roofing & Renovations

FOR EMERGENCIES CALL (908) 798-7932 Family owned and operated, Roff Roofing & Renovations LLC provides quality service for your home or business in Northern and Central New Jersey. The company was started by Brenda Roff & John Roff Sr. and now includes both their sons, John Roff Jr. and Kyle Roff. This family business is built on reliability, great communication, integrity and quality work. Together with John Sr.'s impeccable 30-year knowledge of the roofing and building industry as well as his sons' fresh take on the industry and technological prowess, this family has created a staff focused on effective communication and customer satisfaction that remains unrivaled by any of their competitors. Thanks to our partnership through GreenSky we now offer many different financing options to you. Simply visit our website at https://www.roffroofing.com/financing or call (908) 914-1200 to find out more, and mention Angie's List.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

Vinyl Window installation Andersen Window Installation Wood Window Installation Vinyl Siding Installation Fiber Cement Siding Installation Fiberglass door installation Steel Door Installation Roof Replacement Front Porch installation Stone Veneer Installation Front Porch framing & finishing

Window Repairs Roof Repairs Siding Repairs