LAWRENCEVILLE FUEL

Founded 1925 • With Angi since November 2007

16 GORDON AVE.

Lawrence Township, NJ 08648

Full Service fuel oil, plumbing, heating, and air conditioning company...

09/19/2017

Laura C.

We've had Lawrenceville Fuel to our house for multiple projects and each one was performed with skill and professionalism. We had a toilet that was running periodically. They were able to diagnose the problem and easily repair it. We also had better ventilation added to our stove. The current system only ventilated the air back into the kitchen. They installed ductwork to have the air/smoke exit our house. The results are great! No more burning food smells in the house! They also lifted our water heater and furnace in the basement so we could have flooring run underneath it. Now our basement looks seamless! The employees are knowledgeable and friendly! I would highly recommend using them for all your HVAC and plumbing needs.

Description of Work
HVAC and plumbing

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

04/17/2017

Lisa M.

Lawrenceville Fuel responded promptly to service the water tank, even though they had not installed it. They provided good advice for how to handle the problem should it recur. When they replaced our furnace, the work was done quickly and efficiently. We continue to work with them to service the furnace annually.

Description of Work
We had a problem with our well tank losing pressure. and Lawrenceville Fuel responded promptly to service the tank, even though they had not installed it. They provided good advice for how to handle the problem should it recur. We also had them replace our furnace years ago.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,wells

09/26/2016

Roseanne K.

We failed to communicate clearly about the cost of the water heater and about the length of the warranty.

Description of Work
Replace the water hearer

Category plumbing

04/16/2015

Bruce S.

My furnace was not turning on during a cold spell. They came out, cleaned the corrosion and got it working again. No troubles since.

Description of Work
furnace not operating properly

04/13/2015

Charles G.

Everything I have had done by Lawrenceville fuel has been excellent.

Description of Work
This was our annual oil-fired furnace service - the price I have given is approximately their annual service contract which includes some "insurance" against other emergency repairs. I have had occasion to use their emergency service twice. Once after we had been away for a month, when I turned the water back on there was a large leak in one of the baseboard radiators. They responded quickly and two plumbers were here for two or more hours and a third was here for a while - I thought I might have to take out a mortgage to pay the bill - but when it came I was very agreeably surprised. I don't recall the actual number any longer, but it was much, much less than I expected. The other time was when we lost our well water. They responded quickly and tried replacing the controller, but they finally decided it was the pump, for which they recommended another company that specialized in wells. Lawrenceville fuel did not charge me for the service call since, I assume, it was included in the annual maintenance contract. I have used Lawrenceville fuel for many years. They installed a new furnace and a new whole house air conditioner - at a considerably lower cost than my other quotes.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,wells

01/27/2015

Gerald M.

Were very professional. Showed up at expected times. Were very responsive to our questions and wants. Reconnected outdoor lights that were temporarily disconnected for the job. Worked 8 to 10 hours each day. The longer work days because of being held by weather conditions on three different days. When finished, cleaned up everything so well that you wouldn't think anyone had been doing work. In addition paid for all the necessary permits, these payments were included in the bill. However, it saved me the trouble of writing the check to the local government. We are very happy with the type of vinyl siding we order - it has insulated backing. We've noticed a significant reduction in outside noise and heating and air conditioning costs.

Description of Work
Replaced gutters & downspouts. Put up vinyl siding and wrapped with vinyl various areas of outside of house. Replace decorative window shutters and replaced plywood sheathing under three different areas on house and garage.

01/22/2015

laure W.

it goes well each time they deliver the oil

Description of Work
The oil delivery is timely and the price per gallon is not overcharged.

06/14/2014

Kristine S.

I didn't realize until I saw an ad in a coupon magazine that they provided multiple services. I called when my A/C broke down, and I was amazed that they were able to provide a same-day appointment. They were very professional, punctual, and comparably priced. I made another appointment for plumbing repairs (another service I hadn't realized they offered), I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Same day A/C repair, blower motor was stuck.

06/03/2014

Irene A.

I would recommend them. They have given good service. They have stuck by their work. I wouldn't say that they were excellent. There were some things that I probably wasn't thrilled with, but most of the time I have been okay with them. With regard to price, they are as good as any in this area; people are expensive here. I will continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
I use Lawrenceville Fuel for heating and air conditioning. They put in my air conditioning and new heating unit. They have done work on my sump pump over many years. I've been here in this house for twenty three years. I have used them on and off over twenty three years on different things for heating, air conditioning and the sump pump work. They have helped me out in flood situations and pumped out my basement and taken care of the sump pump.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water damage restoration,wells

11/04/2013

Dori J.

We called Lawrenceville Fuel at 9:30 a.m.; Matt arrived at 11:30 a.m. He was efficient, engaging and professional. He shared that he has been in the business for 20 years. He was the first heating expert who didn't try to sell us a new heater...a previous repair person came two years ago and said that our heater NEEDED to be replaced immediately. We did not heed that advice, and the heater is still working like a charm. We would highly recommend Matt and Lawrenceville Fuel to others. Definitely old-school service with a smile.

Description of Work
Diagnosed and fixed a heater that would not start. The power cord to the draft inducer came off the circuit board. Cord was re-connected, and the unit ran fine.

Restoration 360 LLC

Restoration 360, IICRC Certified, non-franchised, locally owned and operated water damage, flood damage, sewage cleanup, storm cleanup, basement and wall drying company headquartered at 501 Cambria Ave. Bensalem, PA with multiple locations throughout all of our service areas including New Jersey. Standing behind years of experience in the construction industry, we stand behind our work and go above and beyond to take care of our customers. Our 5 star reviews and work ethics make us stand out from the crowd.

All Seasons Comfort Control LLC

Our Experienced HVAC Technicians Always Put Our Customers First A family owned and operated business, All Seasons Comfort Control started in 2002 when Jeff Long and his son Chris joined forces to share their knowledge, skill, and expertise. All Seasons Comfort Control was founded on the concept that as a family business, we would treat our customers as family and their best interest will always comes first. We decided then that we will only offer the highest level of quality products and services. We wanted to be different- we wanted to be the company you can trust for honest answers, fair pricing, quality workmanship, and friendly service. We are proud to say that these core principles have not changed. Based in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, Jeff, Chris and the rest of the All Seasons HVAC team work hard to provide the best heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and gas fireplace service the region has to offer. As a result of our high standards and customer-oriented efforts, All Seasons proudly has a 99% Satisfaction Rate which has led to continually being awarded Customer Care™ Dealer status by American Standard, a distinction given to only the very best heating and air conditioning professionals in the industry. In recognition of our dedication to customer service we have also been awarded the Angie’s List Super Service Award, the “Best of” award, the “Top Rated” award, and the “Elite Service” award by Home Advisor as well as voted the best HVAC Contractor in Bucks County multiple years in a row by the “Bucks Happening List”. We are very proud to have received these awards and others and dedicate ourselves everyday to continue to offer unmatched customer service. SERVICE AREAS: Bucks County, PA Portions of Montgomery County, PA Portions of North East Philadelphia, PA Portions of Mercer County, NJ

Climate Mechanics LLC

Climate Mechanics, LLC, is not happy with a finished HVAC project, until you are happy! We look forward to bringing our quality of work and excellence to your home. We always respond quickly to your requests, always price reasonably, and the work performed is of the highest caliber. Find out more about us at www.climatemechanics.com

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover