Fresh Start Moving Services

Founded 2015 • With Angi since November 2015

WELCOME When looking for a trusted relocation expert, allow our team at Fresh Start Moving Services to serve and receive your applause. We will help our customers to safely and efficiently transport their belongings. Please take advantage of our unbeatable rates and customer service on your next move. RELY ON OUR KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE Searching and screening for a reputable moving company can be a headache. With our clean and clear pricing strategy you can rest assured that you are in good hands and will not face hidden fees or charges. We only hire professionals that we can trust. At Fresh Start Moving Services, our dedication and loyalty to our customers ensures a smooth transition to your new residence. All-Inclusive Rates FREE: truck, blankets, wardrobe boxes, stretch-wrap, tape. No extras for: fuel, mileage, taxes, stairs, elevators, narrow hallways, wrapping charges, etc....

Country Fit Movers LLC

Country Fit Movers LLC

With years of professional moving experience County Fit Movers, is your moving company of choice for your next moving or relocation needs. We provide "FREE ESTIMATES" and the most inclusive moving services to our customers all while taking pride in unmatched customer service and our reputation! From the beginning of your move to its completion we will be with you every step of the way. We offer customized solutions for each types of move, whether it's local or interstate we look forward to servicing all of your moving needs! Contact us today!

Offers by Country Fit Movers LLC on Angi

01/14/2017

Fresh Start was able to accommodate a move with short notice, and having moved three time within the last two years I can honestly say that Fresh Start was the best company I used. They were incredibly fast, cutting the move time down in half from the other moving companies I used, were extremely nice and the pricing was very up front with no surprises. Highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a last minute move

01/03/2017

showed up 5 minutes early and got straight to work ! it went so fast i could not be believe it was done in less than 4 hours. i am talking pick up and delivery. I even forgot to tell them to take the spare fridge from the garage. They had to come back for that and were totally understanding. no additional charge. i would not hesitate to call Fresh Start Moving for my next move.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved four rooms from one house to a new house.

CATEGORY moving companies

[Member name removed], Thanks again so much for the business and it was a delight to work with you both. We really appreciate the positive review. I look forward to working with you again in the near future. John

09/18/2016

OUTSTANDING!!! From my initial call for information, John was such a joy to work with. His professionalism and attention to detail are impeccable! John provided me with an onsite estimate the next day and believe it or not, it was 100% accurate! On the day of my move John and his crew arrived on time despite the rain. They worked very efficiently and cleanly. Everything was wrapped and taped well ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
in town move

08/31/2016

EXECELLENT

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
John Rigu of Fresh Start Moving Services is the ultimate professional. In the past I have used 3 different moving services and Fresh Start Moving Services by far have exceeded my expectations. I sincerely appreciate the honesty, professionalism and timeless. My house goods was handled with care and the job was done in a quick timeframe. He cost was reasonable as well. I highly recommend Fresh Start Moving Services for your moving and relocations needs.

CATEGORY moving companies

[Member Name Removed] Thank you very much for the review. It was great working with you and we are here anytime you need us. Thanks again, John Rigu

08/06/2016

Good Morning John, Thank you so much for your help yesterday. You and your guys were amazing and very hard working. You not only did a great job but did it in a good amount of time. I would recommend your services to anyone!!!!! Linda

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was very happy with the move. We booked it in short notice and it was raining. You made it quick and easy.

CATEGORY moving companies

WHY US? Locally Owned and Operated Local and Long Distance No Hidden Costs. No Surprises Professional and Respectful Movers Full Service Packing and Unpacking Guaranteed Satisfaction Most Importantly, We Are Careful!!!

NA