Stitch N Sew Centre

Founded 1951 • With Angi since November 2011

Upholstering - Boat & Auto
Sewing Machine Repair
Alterations/Sewing/Decorating

Our business was started in 1951. Most of our services are done on premises....

Gotcha Covered of Burlington County

Window coverings play a major role in the entire look and feel of your home. At Gotcha Covered of Burlington County, we’re committed to helping you get the most out of every single room in your house. We proudly offer custom window treatments, including blinds, draperies, shutters, and more that can take your home from drab to fab!

01/22/2016

Description of Work
They do not do any sewing.... They are a hoax....

Category auto upholstery,alterations

12/18/2014

Description of Work
supplied material

10/08/2014

Description of Work
I rated an F because I did not get a response to my telephone call regarding their services. Was looking to cover a counter seat. If their answer to my question was "no", then they should have advised me of that. So a non-response gets an F

Category auto upholstery

I am so sorry that we could not accomadate your request for an estimate, but the request was answered on Angie's List on 6/29/14. Sorry for any ill feelings, but please feel free to come in anytime should you need an estimate. Thank you.

02/01/2014

09/17/2013

Very knowledgeable and friendly service. I was also given advice on how to keep my sewing machine in top working order and what parts are no longer replaceable. I will have this machine for another 40 years.

Description of Work
My 1970's Kenmore sewing machine was repaired and serviced.

Category sewing machine repair,auto upholstery

Thank you for your positive review. I appreciate your taking the time to comment about our store.

08/26/2013

They did a great job. They showed up on time and charged exactly what they quoted. An all around good experience.

Description of Work
They reupholstered some chairs and repaired some vinyl in my car.

Category auto upholstery

Thank you very much for your positive review. We try and give our customers the best quality of workmanship in a timely manner. We take pride in our quality of work in each job we take. That is how we get new customers from referrals . We appreciate you taking the time to express your satisfaction.

03/11/2013

This company does not do Auto repair

Description of Work
This company does not do auto upholstery. I did not use them since they do not repair auto.

Category auto upholstery

We do not advertise that we do auto repair. We do custom upholstery of furniture and boat cushions-not repairs.

12/22/2012

tHEY HELPED ME PICK OUT THE FABRIC AND THE WONDERFUL MAN THAT DOES THE UPHOLSTERING ARRANGED ALL THE CUSHIONS SO THE PATTERN WOULD MATCH,THEY SPENT SO MUCH TIME WITH ME.THE FINISHED JOB WAS BEAUTIFUL.I WOULD TELL EVERYONE TO GO TO THEM FOR EXPERT WORK.

Description of Work
BOAT CUSHIONS UPHOLSTERED

Category auto upholstery

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I appreciate your taking the time to write this.We're all happy that you're satisfied with your completed job.

04/18/2012

They are very good. The mechanic gives you a time frame, and the machine is ready within that time.

Description of Work
I take my sewing machine here to have it repaired.

Category sewing machine repair

11/11/2011

They were in my neighborhood. I absolutely loved that when I walked in there, they walked with me to pick out fabrics and what they quoted me was what it was. They will redo any furniture and they will come and pick it up. They were nice people and had good service. He had the work done in 2 days and it was right before the holiday; it normally takes 2-3 weeks. There are not a lot of places that d...

Description of Work
I used Stitch N' Sew Centre to do reupholstery work.

Category upholstery

Custom window treaments, bedding, custom upholstery, boat cushions, caning, custom cut foam rubber & sewing machine repair on premises.