All County Exteriors LLC

Founded 1982 • With Angi since February 2010

Family owned and operated since 1982, we focus on residential and commercial projects, and are committed to providing our customers with the best remodeling experience possible. We have worked tirelessly to build a reputation of unparalleled professionalism, attention to detail, and quality, and we are proud that our customers regularly recommend us to their family and friends. We are committed to 100% customer satisfaction. We install James Hardie Siding. Additional Email: info@allcountyexteriors.com Additional Contacts:Debbie Tarantino - (Exteriors),Patricia Murphy- (Repair),Michele Bartell - (Installation). Additional service areas are Union & Warren Counties....

Dmagana Landscaping

Build Up Construction

At Build Up Construction, our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in roofing, chimney, siding and masonry projects you have. No job is too big or too small for our experienced team. Call today for a quote.

AAG General Construction

At AAG General Construction, LLC, we take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and customer service that we provide to meet the consumer’s needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety and quality, regardless of each job . AAG provide interior and exterior painting and staining. tile installation,drywall installation,fiber glass deck , wooden decks , vinyl railings , power washing,interior and exterior trim molding’s, interior and exterior stairs , flooring and more.

06/25/2019

Poor workmanship on the replacement of the columns - not as described in the original agreed upon plan/estimate, corners & edges unfinished, had to be totally redone. Siding very well done except porch light was installed crooked (leaning back) because a spacer piece was not provided with the siding. Brick work looked acceptable on the final work day but the next day revealed mortar stains from us...

Description of Work
Remove/replace porch columns, some aesthetic work on porch area of home (partial siding & brick work)

Category decks,siding

08/21/2018

Very professional, work completed on time. Very neat and cleaned up after the job was completed.

Description of Work
Siding repairs and replacement windows

Category siding,replacement windows

01/14/2018

All County did an excellent job, the workers were very respectful and the foreman of the workers was a perfectionists on every detail. Our home came out better then we even imagine.

Description of Work
Removed old cider siding and Installed vertical vinyl siding on home

Category gutter repair,siding

08/16/2017

We needed a set of stairs added to our deck. A small simple job. All County said they would have a quote for us in 4/5 business days. Took three weeks. The quote? $9500. What would these people charge for an actual deck? $100K?

Category decks

08/14/2017

Great-clean, on time, professional quality work.

Description of Work
Replaced front door and transom, sliding door, roof and gutters and leaders.

Category roofing,doors

06/16/2017

Everyone that I spoke with or dealt with at All County Exteriors was very pleasant and helpful. The workmanship was exceptional. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
All County Exteriors tore off my old roof, put on a new roof, and replaced the skylights.

Category roofing,skylights

05/17/2017

They did an excellent job. Matched my main roof really well and they cleaned up as if they were never there. It has rained several times with no leaks. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
I had roof work on a flat roof where my family room is.

05/17/2017

They came out right away to look at the roof. A couple days later the quote came in the mail. I paid a 50% deposit and waited to hear back from them for a scheduled date. Just my luck that it was raining so much in April. I had to wait awhile, no fault of theirs. Blame it on Mother Nature. I have to tell you though, they were so clean with their work. I did not find any mess in the yard. Not even ...

Description of Work
I needed roof repair on the flat roof of an addition. It went from being a small leak to a full blown one.

03/23/2017

My experience was very good. We were very happy with them.

Description of Work
I accidentally hit the garage door with my car and there was a dent. Then they came and you couldn't even tell there was a dent.

Category marble & granite

02/28/2017

Excellent customer service, workmanship and materials. Absolutely top notch in every category.

Description of Work
Replaced roof, gutters, siding and screens.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

Roofing, Siding (including options within the James Hardie product line), Windows, Doors, Gutters, Trim, Decks, Railing, Porches, Porticos, Sunrooms, Additions & Complete Home Makeovers.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available