The Peaks Pet Nanny, LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2010

Animal & House Sitting
Dog Walking

We accept remote payment

Your Pet's Happiness, Is Our Business The Peaks Pet Nanny, established in 2004, is family owned and operated. We have proudly serviced over 1,500 clients with an outstanding team of 50+ amazing Pet Nannies and is a leader in the pet sitting industry in Northern NJ. The Peaks Pet Nannies is a close-knit team of mature, responsible, and trustworthy individuals. We provide daily dog walking, in-home pet sitting for dogs and cats, and even overnight care. We are here to care for and love your pets when you need us. Our main office in beautiful Lake Hopatcong, NJ promptly responds to client e-mails and telephone calls. We keep a centralized and detailed database of our clients and pet sitting appointments to ensure accuracy. We are insured and bonded and certified by The National Association of Professional Pet Sitters and Accredited by Pet Sitters International. Many of The Peaks Pet Nannies are also certified in Pet First Aid and CPR. We are consistent in our services, providing you and your pets wonderful care over and over again. We encourage all new clients to contact our references or read our client testimonials and online reviews. We are the best at what we do because we truly have the best people working for The Peaks Pet Nanny....

01/17/2018

Theresa did a wonderful job of caring for our dog and bird while we were away. She kept us updated on our beloved dog and walked her three times a day as we requested. We were able to enjoy our time with our family and did not have to subject our older dog to extra stress by placing her in a kennel. She loves Theresa and so do we! Thank you Theresa, Gina and Patric for your most excellent care and...

Description of Work
I contacted Patric and Gina and made a reservation for pet sitting for our bird and dog. They have a very easy reservation system and allow you to choose the number of visits you require for your pets. We requested Theresa. She has helped us many times in the past and is always so kind and helpful.

Category pet sitters

Thank you for this wonderful review! We are absolutely thrilled to see your feedback and grateful for it! This means a lot to us, your Pet Nanny Theresa, and our entire team! Much Appreciation, Patric & Gina Brugna

12/21/2017

Wonderfully. Careful and warm, I was sent a couple of texts just to let me know how my girl was doing.

Description of Work
Pet sitting for my 22 year old, blind cat.

Category pet sitters

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We were delighted to read it and appreciate your kind feedback. Warmest Regards, Gina & Patric Brugna

09/06/2017

My "nannys" (a husband and wife) were great. My cat was content when I got home and she was treated well.

Description of Work
In a hurry, I needed care for my old blind cat for ten days.

Category pet sitters

Thank you for the great comment and rating! We are thrilled to know that you are pleased with our service!

05/30/2017

Better than we even hoped. One of our cats was never seen by our last pet sitter, and by the 9th day that same cat was a purring love machine with Sandy. Every morning we got a text update with photos, which went a long way to easing our minds about how things were going. Everything was done just as we asked, and my orchids and other plants were just fine. It helps that Sandy is a compassionate re...

Description of Work
Caring for three cats in our absence for 11 days.

Category pet sitters

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a positive review! We value your feedback and truly appreciate knowing you were pleased with our service.

08/22/2016

Gosia was wonderful!!!! Normally, the pet sitters just leave a note but I asked her to please text/imessage or email me since we were out of the country. Gosia updated me daily and was so kind, thorough and attentive. We were all so worried about our dog we almost cancelled our vacation. Gosia updated us daily with a brief text and a photo of our dog. She gave our cockatiel fresh food and water da...

Description of Work
I needed someone very special to care for our beloved dog while we were on our last family vacation before our daughter goes off to college. We have a 13 year old dog who is very attached to my daughter and our family and who gets depressed every time we go away. Our situation was more complicated in that our dog was suffering from a reduced immunity and needed medication three times a day as well as a special person to comfort her while we were away. I called The Peaks Pet Nanny and spoke with Gina and Patric and explained my situation to them. I told them that our vet had recommended that we go on our vacation and try to find a special person to come and visit our dog and let her stay at home in familiar surroundings so she could continue to get stronger and healthier. I also told them about our pet bird who would need to be fed as well. They called me back and told me that Gosia was going to come and meet with me and my dog, Seiko. Gosia came and I gave her the completed Dog Profile and Client Profile and walked her through the medication and extra care my dog and bird would need. She was warm, professional and attentive and told me she would update me throughout our vacation and that she would take good care of our dog and bird. I arranged for Gosia to visit our house 3 times a day from Sunday to Sunday. There was an extra cost for weekend visits which we were glad to pay.

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

Daily Dog Walking, Pet Sitting for Dogs, Cats, Birds, other Small Pets. Over-Night Care and Home Security Care.

We do not kennel or board client's pets in our homes. Our philosophy is to keep pets in their own environment, with familiar sights, smells, and their normal routine.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, PayPal, American Express, Discover