CJ Mechanical Of North Jersey LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2008

We maintain a high level of quality among our staff. All of our installers and technicians are trained on a regular, on-going basis. We are certified by the National Comfort Institute and the National Balancing Institute: Additional contact name - Zhanna Jones....

Alfano Mechanical, Inc.

Alfano Mechanical has been serving the community for over 43 years!! We take pride in having the lowest rate in the industry at only $85 an Hour. We NEVER charge you for Travel, Overtime, Holiday or Emergency!! Alfano Mechanical services all of Northern New Jersey for Residential and Commercial Refrigeration, Heating and Cooling. Our main priority is to ensure our customers needs are taken care of with the utmost professional and caring manor!!

A.N.T. Global

Ant Global NJ is a family owned business that serves in New Jersey and surrounding areas. With over 15 years of experience in the industry we are capable of offering the best solutions for our clients. Our primary goal is our customers needs. We provide the best technology and experience in the field to satisfy our customers needs. That’s why we have a wide range of solutions beginning with heating A/C services and Home Remodeling. We help you remodel the place you call Home.

Petro Home Services

With over 100 years experience, we know how to keep you comfortable, safe and help you save on energy costs. Our local 24/7 customer service and support means automatic heating oil deliveries and our service response is always fast. We never run out of heating oil plus our pricing and payment plans are designed to help you manage your costs all year round. Experience the Petro difference today!

12/06/2016

08/08/2014

Called on a Thursday night. He came as promised and fixed the problem within a half hour. Great price and we are very happy with his work

Description of Work
Fixed air conditioning unit

05/13/2013

Charles is one of the best vendors I've used as a homeowner. He came to my rescue after I felt that I was being taken advantage of by another vendor. He quickly located the leak in our system using soapy water, and he soldered the leaky coil. The system is currently working well, 2 years after his repair. The damage occurred after the previous vendor (The Air Group) did a routine check of the syst...

Description of Work
Repaired leak in cooling system so AC would blow cold.

05/03/2012

I have scheduled another company to do the work. T. Daniel called right back and come for an estimate. I signed the next day and work is scheduled.

Description of Work
Never got a promised follow-up call and I was home all week hoping to get an estimate. Held off on other companies based on the good review but perhaps it is more prudent to get several quotes next time. I won't have time to be home for another week again soon so this was a disappointment.

08/29/2011

They seemed great and professional but I had not heard back with them before I decided to go with another company. If I had a future issue I would certaintly contact them.

Description of Work
Contacted them to look into our air conditioning unit because it was not cooling.

04/22/2011

CJ did a great job on our new central AC unit, he did a load calculation first and put in the right size system for the house. He also fixed a shoddy job that someone else did on a new water heater installation that we had done the week before by someone else and only charged a nominal fee for it. This guys is a Heating and AC guru and that is who you want to do your work.

Description of Work
New cental AC unit

12/23/2010

They were pretty responsive and were on time. They provided the estimate on time. The guy seemed to know his stuff but I didn't use him because it turned out I didn't need a new unit, it was just a small blockage. I only had to pay $150 instead of $12,000.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from CJ Mechanical to replace the air conditioner. I had contacted them regarding the coil and they wanted to replace the entire unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

I would have provided service to the member's System if this is what he asked for. I was asked to come there and provide a free estimite for a replacement.

09/23/2010

Charles did a load calculation on the house first so the units would be the right size. Most firms would just price the job without doing this step. When this was done he gave me a system and price but I wanted different units . Charles lthen became a Byrant dealer so he could give me the zoned units I wanted. Telephone calls and e-mails are always returned ,he is wonderful to work with and his wo...

Description of Work
new construction , putting in zoned heat and air conditioning.

10/25/2008

I picked CJ Mechanical after meeting with a number of contractors because they appeared more knowledgeable, professional and competitive. I wasn't disappointed. The work was done on time, on budget and I even got their help with cleaning up some of the overloaded circuits in my home that were causing the old system to turn off. CJ did a more thorough job than some of the other potential contractor...

Description of Work
Installed heating and A/C system in single family home.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

heating and air condtioning replacements including boilers, mini split ductless systems,hot water heaters,tankless, filtration,humidification,air flow diagnostics,balancing, ventilation,radiant in floor heating. new home hvac design and installations.

$200 discount offered for furnace or boiler replacement