Scenic View Landscaping & Design Specialists LLC

New Jersey: General
03/31/2022

213 Broad St

Keyport, NJ 07735

Scenic View Landscaping is a customer-first based business, owned and operated by Frankie Vaughan. Our goal is to be well recognized as a reliable, customer oriented, quality business serving both the residential and commercial community. We service Middlesex, Monmouth, Union & Ocean Counties, as well as Staten Island and more. We are fully insured and provide initial consultations at no cost. Our full-service approach offers clients the benefit of receiving prompt, professional services from installation through maintenance. That positions us to deliver quality projects that exceed your expectations – and meet your deadlines. We at Scenic View Landscaping treat every home as if it was our own, and do what is promised right from the start. We pay close attention to the smallest of detail, and never rush through our work. From custom plantings to patios, from lighting installation to paved walkways, we can help you realize your personal vision in a way that best complements the style of your home. We will work with you to create long-lasting designs that will transform your outdoor space....

lawn & landscaping (313)lawn care (115)mulch delivering (99)hardscaping (98)landscape lighting (51)Patios (28)stone & gravel (27)tree service (20)drain pipe installation (19)lawn treatment (18)concrete repair (13)excavating (10)

06/15/2021

I can’t say enough about Chris from Scenic View Landscaping. From my first meeting with Chris, he really listened to my ideas and came back with a great plan to replace my patio, install planters and seating walls and curbing as well as beautiful landscaping. Their work was excellent and on time. The overall project was beyond my expectations and I couldn’t be happier! Its just beautiful!

Description of Work
Landscape / Handscape

Category landscaping,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

05/23/2021

Thank you Scenic View for a fantastic plan for our major hardscaping and landscaping project that you completed in a timely and professional manner, and at a reasonable cost. We thought we had a good plan, but Ryan, the designer, came up with one that was infinitely better. Ryan stayed with the project every day until completion, and Frankie, the owner, also made sure things stayed on track. The c...

Description of Work
Major hardscaping and landscaping

Category landscaping,drain pipe,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

Review for Scenic View Landscaping & Design Specialists LLC - 213 Broad St, Keyport, NJ - 39342489

03/06/2021

front and back landscape design, walkway and patio

Description of Work
I could not be happier with the way the entire project came out. Ryan’s design exceeded our expectation and after being executed by the crew it came out absolutely breathtaking. Can’t wait to work with them next year on the outdoor kitchen area.....I highly recommend them.

Category concrete repair,landscaping,pavers, gravel,outdoor lighting,patios

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

12/29/2020

Crew of three came at 9a.m., finished 8' x 10' reset job in three hours. Professionally done.

Description of Work
Reset pavers

Category concrete repair,hardscaping

Work Completed On 12/28/2020

11/25/2020

We looked around at a number of 'high-rated' landscape companies to help us redo our entire front landscape and more. Ours had been overgrown, with trees blocking the house and a walkway that sunk into the ground leaving a large first step to the porch. After we called a number of these companies, Scenic View sent Pat, one of their experienced sales and design people. First off, Pat was great. Com...

Description of Work
Complete front landscape removal and installation, new porch, new pavers, and sodding

Category concrete repair,excavators,landscaping,tree service,drain pipe,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

Review for Scenic View Landscaping & Design Specialists LLC - 213 Broad St, Keyport, NJ - 39047199

11/02/2020

Scenic view landscaping came highly recommended and they did not disappoint us. We had a total revision of the front yard landscaping, including paver walkways, sod and shrubbery. The backyard also received a makeover including removal of shrubs, revision of an existing bed, stone walkway and new grass seeded. We were very pleased with the results and have received numerous compliments. The overal...

Description of Work
landscaping, pavers, mulch, topsoil, grass seed, sod and stone

Category landscaping,mulch,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

11/01/2020

They were almost the only landscapers that I contacted that didn't have a bad Yelp warning. Another company's guy came and promised to sent me an email with his cost proposal, but he never did in spite of the fact that I called him / them several times this summer without getting a response. Some landscaping companies that I contacted told me that they weren't taking on any new customers.

Description of Work
Pruning of shrubs and adding extended/ wider shrub beds

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 11/01/2020

10/28/2020

I've been using Scenic View for several years now for regular maintenance of my lawn and pruning/mulching/clean up of my yard. Frankie and the crew are professional and extremely reliable and efficient. I know they do a lot of commercial work as well, and the professionalism they show even on smaller jobs says a lot about the company and crew. .

Description of Work
Lawn care, pruning, mulching.

Category concrete repair,landscaping,lawn service,mulch

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

10/07/2020

Excellent. Experienced crew that had been working together for years. They showed and worked every day 7:30 AM to 6:30 PM. I was told job would take two weeks and that is what it took (despite the fact I expanded the scope of work mid project). Pricing was fair. The quality of work was excellent. Their suggestions were well thought out and helpful. Project came out even better than I had hoped it ...

Description of Work
New paver patio, landscape and lighting

Category hardscaping,outdoor lighting,patios

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

10/07/2020

I love working with this company! Chris was very prompt, professional, friendly and helpful throughout the entire process: design, quote, build. Alex and the crew were on time (early!) every morning and worked quickly until the job was done. They cleaned up every night before leaving and finished this large project in under time! Hire them!

Description of Work
Complete renovation of front wall, pavers, patio, landscaping and lawn

Category excavators,landscaping,lawn service,masonry,mulch,pavers, gravel,hardscaping,outdoor lighting,patios

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

Landscape Design & Renovations – Poolscapes, Custom Paver Patios, Driveways & Walkways, Decorative Retaining Walls, Sitting Ledges & Columns, Landscape Lighting, Decorative Stone, Mulch & Topsoil, Sod & Seed, Custom Drainage Systems & Drywells & Water Problems Solved, Spring & Fall Cleanups, Privacy Screenings, Erosion Control, Decorative Ponds & Waterfalls, Hedge Trimming, Thatching & Aeration.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal