Grout Medic of Central New Jersey

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2007

1 Monroe St

Keyport, NJ 07735

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Restore it! Don't replace it! IN JUST ONE DAY.......

4.4

tile installation (123)flooring (15)floor cleaning (7)countertop installation (5)glass repair (2)water damage restoration (1)

06/02/2021

Grout looks like new. They were expensive and if it lasts worth it.

Description of Work
Grout steamed

Work Completed On 06/02/2021

04/11/2021

Title looks like new and the grout is a perfect color thanks to the help of Eddie who recommended I select a lighter color. The powder room looks good but I needed to stain with a neutral color since we weren't doing the hall tile.

Description of Work
Kitchen tile in the kitchen and bathroom needed to be cleaned professionally

Work Completed On 04/11/2021

06/30/2020

UPDATE***: Owner responded to google review, yet did not reach out to rectify nor did they give me the option to contact this location directly. Calls still go to central scheduling who advises they can only contact this location via email and "someone should contact you soon". What a joke. ORIGINAL***:WOULD NOT RECOMMEND. Was told we would have our grout cleaned and sealed. The grout was not clea...

Description of Work
Grout cleaning and seal

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

Customer would not take our call so we responded to her google review. She refused to allow us to make any repairs even though the item in question was no longer covered. We always back our work and welcome the opportunity to "do great work".

11/15/2019

Great. Frank came quickly and punctually to give me an estimate, was able to have the work done very promptly. Chris came on time, did a clean, neat, very professional job. We were very happy with the result.

Description of Work
Bathroom floor grout was cleaned and sealed. Shower tiles were cleaned, regrouped and sealed

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

Thank you very much for reviewing us, [Member Name Removed]! We are very happy that you are satisfied with our services and look forward to working with us in the future.

11/09/2019

It was painless! My bathroom looks great. They were professional. Didn’t make a mess and cleaned up!

Description of Work
My bathroom regrouted

Work Completed On 10/29/2019

10/31/2019

The grout technician was punctual, skilled, and strived for the highest quality work. He took the extra time for the regrouting to dry before he applied the silicone caulking. Furthermore, the technician was polite, willing to listen to the customer input, and he was very neat. He cleaned all the debris after the work was done, and he was careful to wear shoe slip overs in order not to dirty our f...

Description of Work
Regrouted and recaulked master bathroom to solve a small leak.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,water damage restoration,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 10/29/2019

10/28/2019

The tech was on time, courteous and professional. He wore booties to keep my floors clean. He did an excellent job. My time looks new!

Description of Work
My grout needed to be repaired cleaned and stained

Work Completed On 10/28/2019

10/27/2019

The technician was professional and friendly. This company has been around for years and I have used them before. I trust them.

Description of Work
They cleaned my shower and fixed the tiles in my bathroom

Work Completed On 10/27/2019

10/27/2019

Amazing!!! The Technicians were very thorough and paid great attention to the finer details. The net result was that it looked as if I have a brand new floor, I could not be happier! I'm happy to say that the Area Manager stopped by midway through the work to ensure that I was happy with the work as I certainly was. The quality of work for the price charged proved to be a great value, so much so t...

Description of Work
Kitchen floor the grout was steam cleaned, re-grouted and color sealed

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 10/25/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

09/07/2019

The Tech came in to fix a few loose tiles in my shower then regrouted and caulked my tub. My bathroom looks brand new, I could not be any happier with the excellent service. The Tech was extremely knowledgeable and most friendly. I have since referred Grout Medic to two friends who are equally happy with their experiences.

Description of Work
Clean grout and recaulk tub and shower

Work Completed On 09/07/2019

Grout cleaning and restoration, tile repair, grout sealing, grout color changes (as seen on HGTV) recaulking, regrouting, water damage repair. Our professionals are fully trained, insured and dedicated to bringing your grout and tile back to life.

Granite Countertops Repair