All Quality Fence Co Inc

Founded 1964 • With Angi since July 2009

955 RT 46

Kenvil, NJ 07847

Whether you’re looking for a classic cedar fence for your home, ornamental fencing to go around the pool, a Post and rail or chain-link to enclose you're yard, All Quality Fence Co Inc. can meet your needs the way only experienced professionals who have served the New Jersey area since 1964 can....

fence company (33)garage building (2)childproofing (1)lawn & landscaping (1)

08/01/2020

AQF was an excellent choice. We worked with Tom who made sure we had a fence that met the code requirements for a yard with a pool. The fence was installed well and quickly even with some odd bump out requests we made to accommodate our swing set. Years after the original installation we had a little incident with a teenage driver who managed to damage a section of the fence. I was capable of maki...

Description of Work
We needed a pool code fence

Category fencing,garage builders

Work Completed On 07/31/2020

03/02/2018

We were extremely impressed with All Quality Fence and would recommend them to anyone. Very fair pricing and they didn't try to upsell anything and in fact were more honest about what we really needed vs talking us into something more expensive. They were extremely professional, timely, responsive and the work was done fast and with amazing quality. We couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Description of Work
Install a split rail fence to keep our dogs and small child in.

Work Completed On 02/26/2018

Thank You for trusting us to install your Fence I hope you enjoy the newly fenced yard.

12/29/2017

Excellent company. They really cared about the quality & aesthetics of our project and suggested changes that made huge impacts. We had a complicated layout and they sorted everything out & executed it better than I could even imagine. The shed is great quality & value - go here for a shed not Home Depot - same price better quality & options.

Description of Work
Vinyl picket and chain link fence with a new shed incorporated.

Work Completed On 12/18/2017

10/30/2017

Fence is beautiful, it looks so nice

Description of Work
Replace section of fence and gate

Work Completed On 10/30/2017

09/10/2017

Tom was very responsive via email throughout the estimate and decision process. When asked he gave me several former client properties to view to help with our decision to select his company over the others. I had a concern regarding the mold created by all the rain and Tom personally delivered extra sections for me to inspect and instructed his workers to power wash if there was still mold on sec...

Description of Work
I needed 33 sections of spruce stockade fence replaced, one post replaced and 2 existing gates refurbished.

Work Completed On 09/09/2017

06/26/2017

No problems encountered, all went as planned. Crew was neat and professional, left work area completely clean.

Description of Work
100' of cedar wood fence installed across back of property.

Work Completed On 06/13/2017

06/08/2017

Went perfectly. They got here promptly and did a mice meat job.

Description of Work
Replacement of ten stake & rider fenceposts in a largish pool enclosure.

Work Completed On 06/08/2017

05/22/2017

The appointment was for Saturday at 9:30am. Tom was a no show, with no follow-up call or explanation.

Description of Work
I had scheduled an appointment for a quote on fixing a section of my chain link fence as well as adding a bottom rail, so my dogs won't get out.

Work Completed On 05/06/2017

Due to a computer mix up, the customer's appointment was not saved in our appointment calendar. This review on Angie's List was how I learned of the missed appointment. When I realized what happened, I immediately contacted the customer, apologized and changed my schedule around to make sure the customer was seen that day. I spent a lot of time at the property and made recommendations to improve t...

03/27/2017

It went well, Tom answered all my questions and helped me find a survey stake in my backyard to ensure I was not encroaching on the neighbors property. Installation went well.

Description of Work
I had them install a 6-foot vinyl fence around my backyard. Tom was very helpful.

Work Completed On 01/15/2017

11/30/2016

Tom and his team are genuinely nice people. The All Quality Fence company was very helpful in picking a fence and working with me on my needs. I have a dog that loves to escape my backyard. Tom's team ensured that there were no openings below the fence even against very uneven terrain. The installation was fast, clean, and exceeded my expectations. This job was completed in two days in below 30 de...

Description of Work
Aluminum fence installation - 200 linear foot property

Work Completed On 11/23/2016

New Fence installs including Vinyl, Jerih Alumimum, Wood, Chain Link. We repair most fences (with the exception of Vinyl fence if we didn't install it we can't repair it) We also sell all materials to contractors as well as the DYI. Also for your outdoor storage needs we have a large selection sheds and garages.

PayPal, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available