Ample Moving

39PM00118900
US DOT 2971434

9 Linden Ave

Jersey City, NJ 07305

Please call for more details.
Wooden Crating

Wooden Crating

movers202007543
Wooden Crating for delicate items

New Jersey moving company | Local Moving & Long Distance Moving Services: - Commercial moving service - Residential moving service - Packing services New Jersey Ample Moving company is a full service professional moving company. We are licensed for pick-ups and drop offs anywhere in New Jersey. Our company considered as one of the best in the local and long distance moving companies in New Jersey. Other services include: Pianos and Gun Safes moving Hoisting and Lowering Packing, Crating, Unpacking Fine Art Services Antique stuff packing, crating, moving Furniture disassembly, reassembly Loading, Unloading trucks We are Licensed and Insured Ample Moving values each and every aspect of the work system. We realize that each individual, must work efficiently to ensure our customers receive the best moving,packing service available. By doing this, we develop and maintain a lasting relationship with our clients and that's one thing we cherish the most....

movers (20)large appliances (1)

05/20/2021

Amazing team! Hard workers and so careful but so so efficient. Would recommend 10/10 to anyone who asked for a moving company. Will hire them again for any move!

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

05/03/2021

The whole team was excellent from start to finish. I had a few extra costs related to my move, but Vlad explained them all to me in detail and I was really grateful for that. The team also went above and beyond, putting my brand-new bed frame together in a matter of seconds, fixing a wobbly chair and bookshelf, and helping pack a few drawers I had forgotten about. They didn't waste a single second...

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 05/01/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

03/13/2021

This is my 2nd time using the company, they are timely, fair, responsible and fast. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
moving

Work Completed On 03/13/2021

03/13/2021

Excellent - The movers where efficient, handled my furniture with care !

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 03/12/2021

02/08/2021

Great. Wonderful and easy. They were done so quickly and no issues.

Description of Work
moving

Work Completed On 02/06/2021

01/31/2021

Excellent job was quick and carefully.

Description of Work
moving

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

01/13/2021

Obtaining a quote was fast & easy. Contact was thorough & helpful. The whole crew was fantastic! They even had a guy that looked just like Thor. They were all super nice, quick and efficient. I’d hire them again and recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
moving

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

01/05/2021

The movers were, professional as well as pleasant.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 01/02/2021

12/22/2020

The guys did a great job moving my furniture to my new apartment.

Description of Work
moving

Work Completed On 12/26/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

12/22/2020

Great. Movers showed up on time and worked fast! They took care with my property when they moved. This was the second time that I have used them, and I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
moving

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

Local Moving Services Long distance moving Interstate Moving Residential and Commercial moving Packing and Unpacking Fine art packing, crating, shipping

Visa, MasterCard