Alpha Moving and Storage

Founded 1994 • With Angi since January 2006

4.4

Alpha Moving & Storage is an award winning, fully licensed and insured New Jersey moving company. We are providing moving and storage services within New York, New Jersey and to anywhere in the country or around the globe. Our experienced moving team is proud of our proven success of attending to our client's every need, want, or concern. Whether you are moving a few boxes, an entire household, or a busy office, with our uniquely professional moving services, you will receive an equally prompt, courteous, and reliable service. In addition to our high quality of customer service, we hold an impeccable record with the industry's governing agencies and an "A" Rating with The Better Business Bureau....

Samonas Prime Moving & Storage

Relocating is much easier when you hire Samonas Prime Moving Storage to help you. Even when you're just moving across town, we provide complete local moving services. From storage containers to reassembly of larger furniture, we do the work that saves you the time and effort. Moving to another state or across the country comes with a completely different set of concerns. We handle all of your long distance moving services that include shrink wrapping furniture and safely transporting your automobiles. You don't have to build a storage shed to have that extra room you need. Instead, let us provide you with mobile and warehouse storage. Containers and units are available in a variety of sizes to accommodate your belongings. To request a free estimate for any of our services, call us at (631) 821-1438.

Reputable Moving & Delivery

We are the company you can entrust for your relocation project, Local or Long Distance. We have an "A+" rating with the BBB, and excellent reviews on all major review platforms. A great deal of our customers are referrals of past customers who are pleased with us. We provide first class Local, Long Distance and Commercial Moving/Storage services . Reputable Moving is a full service, independently owned company. We are fully Licensed and Insured to provide these services. White Glove service, Full Packing, Partial Packing, Garbage Removal, we do it all. Reputable Moving is a professional moving company in which all of our employees are trained and equipped with the skills to handle all parts of your move whether it is a block away or across the country. Let us to take the worry and stress out of your move, there will not be any hidden surprises. Our customers and keeping them happy is our primary concern in everything that we do.

Great Moving & Storage

NYC Great Movers is a local, licensed, insured, reliable, and affordable moving company based in New York City, NY, serving the entire state and surrounding areas. Customer satisfaction, affordable rates, and professional service help Great Movers get that extra edge. We are proud to say that we are one of the best professional, affordable, and reliable moving companies in NYC. With professional and experienced moving crews, Great Moving has achieved a 5-star rating throughout the online platforms. The moving company specializes in local residential, commercial, packing and moving, and long-distance moves. All our staff members are polite, well-trained, and hardworking professionals. Our moving process is extremely simple.

09/15/2021

I contracted Alpha Movers in August 2021 to move me from NY to WA. The cost was at the high end of the quotes; however, they have excellent reviews and a list of compelling clients. The short version of this move is that after five days of unpacking, I have the following issues: 1 - exceeding 45,000$ in damages. 2 - they never moved my belonging inside my house, didn't set up my furniture, except one bed, and then left in a hurry because they had another job. 3 - refused to allow me to keep moving blankets that I bought and left expensive furniture unprotected and exposed 4 - have been unresponsive as to make good on their contract terms In general, I understand that things break, things get lost, moves are rarely perfect. However, what transpired is at a different level of malpractice and negligence. One piece of furniture has moved over eight times without a scratch. It is now in multiple parts. I just had it refinished and was so pleased with how it looked. I fear it is ruined. I'm now trying to work out insurance and have hired a lawyer to handle the breach of contract. My recommendation is to pass on Alpha Movers, but if you have to use them, observe them keenly and do not let them take advantage of you by ruining your possessions. I'm sure they will have canned answers to all of this, but what I asked for was simple: make good on your contract and do the honorable thing here. Admit you made mistakes and be honorable. Do the right thing. I realize that honor is rare in our current time, but that shouldn't cause people to demand it from others. If we all refuse to allow ourselves to be grifted, maybe it would stop. Just maybe.

Description of Work
Move from NY to WA

10/07/2020

My experience was awful and I do not recommend Alpha Moving to anyone. The chief of the crew was all the time very rude, and since the beginning has been trying to make additional money on us. He arrived telling that he had parked the truck in a forbidden place and we would have to pay all the fines and tickets (however, the contract set forth that all the tickets were Alpha Moving liability), that if the moving was late, he would charge us more, and by the end of the day we had a very hard time with him. We hired the crew to pack our kitchen stuff. They only packed one box and such box has disappeared. We have been trying almost 3 months to recover the box or have an insurance cover. It is our worst experience ever with a service provider in US

Description of Work
Moving from Manhattan to Jersey City

11/08/2019

While most moving companies only want to make some profit but Alpha Moving and Storage is one of the very few companies who care more about their customers than their balance sheet. Their quote was unbeatable, the movers were hard working and the move went absolutely perfectly. The foreman directed his men so well and they carried my big furniture so efficiently. I asked the crew to be extra careful with my breakables and they were just that. Even the final fill was fair. I am just blown away by this company since I have never had this good of a moving experience.

Description of Work
2 bedroom apartment move

03/31/2019

The move went very well. The staff was punctual, adjusting and hardworking. Even the initial estimate that was given was surprisingly very accurate. Overall very happy with their service and would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
House move

03/14/2019

Quote was very professional and informative Team that packed up with friendly efficient and timely Team that was delivered could have kept me informed a little better on arrival time as window provided was quite wide (really all day) but it was reasonable Team that unloaded was efficient, cooperative, communicative, and worked hard. Price was quite competitive. I highly recommend using a local service that handles a lot of cross country moves such as Alpha as you really dont know what you are getting with many nationwide services. Alpha overall was great and I would use them again.

Description of Work
Moved furniture from Madison NJ to Delafield WI

01/24/2018

Alpha came to our rescue after we found that the mover we had contracted with was a broker. They contracted our move to an awful company. I called Alpha on Tuesday morning, they came to give us a proposal in the afternoon, and arrived promptly on Wednesday morning. I can’t say enough about the respectfulness of the crew, the professionalism, the care of our possessions, and the attention to detail that this crew, headed by Thomas exhibited. I would highly recommend them to anyone in New Jersey needing a moving company locally, out of state as in our case or internationally. I hope if we ever need a mover again that I find that they’ve expanded into Maryland. They were absolutely the BEST!

Description of Work
Interstate Moving

10/30/2017

Could not have asked for a better crew - sent 3 guys and had the job done in less than 4 hours. Very neat, professional, went over everything with me. It was a horribly rainy day and they covered and well protected everything. Highly recommend Alpha. Though not planning to move soon I will use again.

Description of Work
Moved locally from a small 1 BR apt and the job wasn't all that large. I boxed up everything and hired movers primarily for furniture and the boxes

09/13/2017

It was excellent. Wonderful people and I would go back to.

Description of Work
Moving from New Jersey to Florida

05/30/2017

It was amazing. The move was 10 days before Christmas so as you can imagine we were stressed but the movers were so professional & made the day so much easier. I really can't say enough how hard they worked! I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Moving apartments

02/27/2017

The movers were efficient and professional.

Description of Work
Moved contents from old apartment to new apartment, as well as picked up items from storage to be moved into new apartment.

Moving & storage.