888 USA Lock LLC

Founded 1988 • With Angi since June 2010

4.4

Locksmith company. 10% off military, seniors and new move- ins. Licensed, Bonded & insured. 25 years, family owned and operated. Service area covered: New jersey - All counties New York - 5 boro's, West Chester co, Rockland Co, Long Island, Pennyslvania - Philadelphia & suburbs, Delaware - New Castle Co, Maryland- Baltimore and suburbs, DC & N Virginia...

Jack's Locksmith, LLC

Jack's Locksmith, LLC

CALL FOR FASTEST RESPONSE. You can also email me directly at jack@jackslocksmith.com SERVING ALL OF CENTRAL N.J. Full Service Licensed Locksmith – 20 Years Experience Residential – Commercial – Industrial - Safes *** Opened / Repaired / Installed *** Mobile Service *** Lost Your Keys? No Problem, Keys Made on the Spot For Your Home or Business. Damaged or Weak Door or Frame? Special Decorative Reinforcement Metal Plates for Doors and Frames. Patio and Storm Door Locks - Keyless Entry Locks. ALL WORK DONE BY OWNER.

01/09/2016

HE DID NOTHING. COULDN'T RE-KEY MY LOCKS. BROKE DOOR KNOB. NOW I CAN'T LOCK MY DOOR WITH MY OLD KEY EVEN. BROKE SOMETHING IN THE PROCESS OF TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO REKEY. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. HE SAID HE WAS ONLY DOING THIS FOR 1 YEAR. YOUNG KID. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND AGGREVATION. NOW I HAVE TO CALL A REAL LOCKSMITH.

08/31/2015

Excellent service! They showed up on time and followed all of the pre-visit instructions. They did a wonderful job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed Some Locks

01/20/2015

I called, about an hour later he arrived. Did a great job at the price quoted and even tightened the door to make sure it hung correctly! Was very helpful and informative. A real pleasure to do business with!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed the two locks on entry door.

01/10/2015

I just bought a new house and I wanted to get my locks changed out. Overall, service was good. They were about an hour late of the appt time but I am still pleased overall with the service I got today. AnD I appreciated the discount offered to AL members.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed out three locks

10/30/2014

I just moved in, and for the first time ever closed my one and only bathroom door. Never occurred to me that anyone would have set a bathroom door to lock, but obviously the previous owner had done so. I tried prying it open myself with no luck, so had to call for help. Locksmith came within the hour, and very quickly (about 1 minute) had it open. All went very well. It took longer to process my c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Opened a locked bathroom door.

CATEGORY locksmith

Mobile Locksmith & Safe Service. Access Control Systems, Alarms & CCTV. Key Making.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check