Empire Restoration Services, LLC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2010

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

We take ALL precautions when working in your home!

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

EMPIRE professionals Specialize in Damage Remediation caused by Water * Fire * Smoke * Soot * Sewage & Mold for over a 23 years! We are FULLY Registered with the State of NJ, Insured and Certified by the IICRC & IAQ. We are a family owned and operated company that will treat your home like ours! Visit us on Facebook!...

Sparkle Surface Care by Classic Services

Sparkle Surface Care by Classic Services (re-branded), your premier service company for all technical cleaning, refinishing & re-polishing- carpet cleaning, hardwood floor refinishing (dustless & water based: safe, non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, low voc, safe for pets & kids), tile & grout cleaning, stone polishing & repair, fine fabric and upholstery care. One call for technical cleaning & restoring to maintain all the beautiful things inside your home. Results you will love, and a service experience that will surprise, even delight you. As always we offer organic cleaning whenever possible. Expect honest, trustworthy, friendly staff. to help you. As with anything, you get what you pay for, and honestly our service is not for everyone. If you want the cheapest, possible job with little or no guarantee, we respectfully ask that you call someone else. Our services are slightly higher than the discount coupon cleaners, for good reason. Professionals, such as ourselves, find it costs a little bit more to do the very best job for you. See our work on our new site www.sparklesurfacecare.com

Wilson Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning, LLC

Here at Wilson Carpet and Air Duct Cleaning we bring over a decade of professional and courteous experience into your home to provide a number of detail oriented services that meet your cleaning needs. We are locally owned and operated right here on the Jersey Shore and are a Certified Member of the Chamber of Commerce, Brick, NJ. We are fully licensed and insured so you can trust that you will be receiving the best and most professional service possible. All of our Technicians are fully trained and IICRC Certified making sure you, our customer, have peace of mind in the quality and workmanship of our service. We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best, smoothest, stress-free experience possible, starting with our courteous Customer Service Team who will gather all the right information from you to make sure our Technician knows exactly what you are looking for from us when he arrives at your home. We will provide you with low and fair pricing UPFRONT for all of our services adapting our prices to your budgeted needs extending our services ONLY after a fair price has been agreed upon. There will be no gimmicks or hassle; just honest, upfront pricing with no worry of up-selling after the job is done. We will communicate with you through the entire process making sure there are not any unanswered questions which will eliminate any possibility of confusion. Our goal is to satisfy you, plain and simple.

Offers by Wilson Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning, LLC on Angi
HIGH QUALITY CARPET CLEANING

Our residential and commercial carpet cleaning services include state-of-the-art fresh water truck mounted steam cleaning, and, at no charge, stain guard, deodorizing, spot removal and furniture moved

02/24/2021

I'd love to endorse Empire Restoration Services LLC. They are an amazing business, and have been for over 20 years. Emergencies can be such an awful or stressful situation for everybody, and Empire makes these situations feel stress-free. They are an absolute godsend to have on your side during times of crisis. It is great to feel supported during emergencies and reconstructions. I have seen a lot...

Description of Work
Restoration

Category carpet cleaners,remodeling,water damage restoration,mold removal

10/30/2014

Description of Work
Empire came out and assessed a leak in my basement with mold. They gave me a fair estimate but I decided to do the work myself. I would use them for a project another time.

Category sunrooms

02/13/2013

Estimate was resaonable, work quickly done.

Description of Work
Mold removal.

Category mold removal

02/05/2013

They were absolutely phenomenal. They were professional, courteous, and always on time and always showed up. They had terrific work ethics and did an impeccable job. I ended up with a room that was better than what I had before the disaster and their price was fabulous. They really worked with me and I got the best price from them that I got from anyone. They were actually recommended by my insura...

Description of Work
Empire Restoration Services rebuilt a complete sunroom that came down in a blizzard.

Category sunrooms

09/02/2011

I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Empire came in (while the blizzard was still in force), with an entire crew that shoveled their way to my home, which was surrounded by 14 foot snow drifts. They spent 2 days dismantling the sturcture so that it didn't fall into the rest of my living quarters, thus allowing me to remain in my home through the remainder of the winter. Empire was totall...

Description of Work
My sunroom was destroyed during the blizzard on 12/27/2010. Empire Restoration Services dismantled the entire structure, down to the concrete foundation, rebuilt the entire 21' x 10' room addition, installed top grade thermal windows & door, installed heating units & electrical sockets, and laid new carpeting. Empire was recommended by my insurance company, NJ Manufacturers, and they were perfection!

Category remodeling,water damage restoration

Thank you, thank you, thank you for such a wonderful recommendation! You will ALWAYS be one of mine (and Joe's) favorite clients. You were a dream to work for and a "JOY" to speak with. I wish you nothing but the best and many wonderful memories in your "new" sunroom. Enjoy! Laura

EMPIRE professionals have been specializing in the Remediation of Damage caused by Water Fire Smoke Soot Sewage and Mold for over a decade. We are FULLY Insured and Certified by the IICRC & IAQ. We are a family owned and operated company that will treat your home like ours! Please check our Google & Service Magic reviews. Call EMPIRE for a FREE Estimate!