We take ALL precautions when working in your home!

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Empire Restoration Services, LLC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2010

647 Herman Rd

Jackson, NJ 08527

EMPIRE professionals Specialize in Damage Remediation caused by Water * Fire * Smoke * Soot * Sewage & Mold for over a 23 years! We are FULLY Registered with the State of NJ, Insured and Certified by the IICRC & IAQ. We are a family owned and operated company that will treat your home like ours! Visit us on Facebook!...

02/24/2021

Taylor G.

I'd love to endorse Empire Restoration Services LLC. They are an amazing business, and have been for over 20 years. Emergencies can be such an awful or stressful situation for everybody, and Empire makes these situations feel stress-free. They are an absolute godsend to have on your side during times of crisis. It is great to feel supported during emergencies and reconstructions. I have seen a lot of their work, and they do an incredible job. They cover areas like water damage, mold remediation, fire/smoke, as well as having you covered interior and exterior, excelling across the board. My favorite part of their business is that they are family-owned, and definitely make you feel like part of the family as well. It can be scary letting strangers into your home, yet I've found I can trust them completely. I've found that anytime there is an issue, they are able to overcome it and make it not feel like a big deal. In the future, I will be grateful knowing I can go to them for issues, and they will be there for me, my home, and my family, in a prompt, courteous, and effective manner. I've had the pleasure to get to know many members of their team, and they have all been delightful, respectful, efficient, and incredible to deal with. I highly recommend them to feel safe and secure in your next project, or god forbid an emergency.

Description of Work
Restoration

Category carpet cleaners, remodeling, water damage restoration, mold removal

10/30/2014

Mary C.

Description of Work
Empire came out and assessed a leak in my basement with mold. They gave me a fair estimate but I decided to do the work myself. I would use them for a project another time.

Category sunrooms

02/13/2013

Karen H.

Estimate was resaonable, work quickly done.

Description of Work
Mold removal.

Category mold removal

02/05/2013

Joyce A.

They were absolutely phenomenal. They were professional, courteous, and always on time and always showed up. They had terrific work ethics and did an impeccable job. I ended up with a room that was better than what I had before the disaster and their price was fabulous. They really worked with me and I got the best price from them that I got from anyone. They were actually recommended by my insurance company because they thought they might be available. These people were just terrific. The materials were better and the structure was better. We had 14 feet of snow in the back of my yard and it collapsed because of the weight of the snow and they actually came with two trucks when the fire trucks, the garbage trucks, and the snow trucks couldn't get here. They shoveled all the way in and got in there and got it disassembled. It was incredible because all four walls were buckled and the roof had already started collapsing inward and most of it had collapsed already and if the walls came down it was going to tear off the rear of my house including the doors that led out to it and I would've had no way of even getting heat in the house. He brought six guys with him and they were all standing on top of 14 feet of snow shoveling the dirt off and a day later they were in here with trucks. It was eight days before we got shoveled out and those people were in here and managed to get a dumpster in here and got that whole room into it before it collapsed. They were wonderful people and worked with me and my insurance company and helped fill out forms.

Description of Work
Empire Restoration Services rebuilt a complete sunroom that came down in a blizzard.

Category sunrooms

09/02/2011

Jodi A.

I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Empire came in (while the blizzard was still in force), with an entire crew that shoveled their way to my home, which was surrounded by 14 foot snow drifts. They spent 2 days dismantling the sturcture so that it didn't fall into the rest of my living quarters, thus allowing me to remain in my home through the remainder of the winter. Empire was totally professional, was careful about not tracking snow and mud into my house while thety worked, were ALWAYS on time (or ahead of schedule), and kept in constant contact with me and my insurance company. I now have a sun room that is much better than the original one, is thoroughly insulated, and the quality of workmanship is absolutely the best. I will definitely be using them in the future for ANY kind of work I need in my home. They're AAA+++!!!!!

Description of Work
My sunroom was destroyed during the blizzard on 12/27/2010. Empire Restoration Services dismantled the entire structure, down to the concrete foundation, rebuilt the entire 21' x 10' room addition, installed top grade thermal windows & door, installed heating units & electrical sockets, and laid new carpeting. Empire was recommended by my insurance company, NJ Manufacturers, and they were perfection!

Category remodeling, water damage restoration

Thank you, thank you, thank you for such a wonderful recommendation! You will ALWAYS be one of mine (and Joe's) favorite clients. You were a dream to work for and a "JOY" to speak with. I wish you nothing but the best and many wonderful memories in your "new" sunroom. Enjoy! Laura

Champion General Contractors LLC

At Champion GC LLC. our love for our work drives who we are and what we do. Every day. With over 20 years of residential work and commercial work experience. We realize that today’s homeowner is busy, and wants information fast. Most companies can literally walk up to a house and know within a few hundred dollars, how much a house would cost to work on. By using technology, and a simplified system, Champion GC LLC. is able to provide an accurate estimate, which keeps costs down, and provides a 5-star experience. Many companies are nothing more than sales companies designed to pressure consumers into a purchase. At Champion, we have no salespeople that will pressure you until you make a decision. We simply give you options of service, provide a competitive bid, and then do the best work on the market. Our system is simple: better process. Better choices. Better experience. We specialize in: Interior home painting, exterior home painting, cabinet painting and refinishing, stucco repair, commercial painting, dry wall repair, wood staining and clear finishing, color-design consulting, bathroom remodeling, flooring, basement finish, tile and much more. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau Schedule your FREE estimate with us today and let us show you why we’re the top-rated Contractor.

Basement Waterproofing Solutions & Mold Remediation

Discovering the presence of mold is something every homeowner dreads. To make it even worse, most of us have heard horror stories of mold removal treatment that cost several thousand dollars and requires demolition of parts of the home. If you suspect mold, don’t panic. In the overwhelming majority of cases, treatment is much simpler and less costly than what you may have been led to expect—but only if you work with the right remediation company. Basement Waterproofing Solutions uses proven methods of mold removal that will restore the air quality of your home quickly and effectively. We offer: Basement and foundation waterproofing, Mold remediation, structural repair work and many other home improvements.

Helpful Hands Restoration LLC

WE GET YOUR HOME BACK TO NORMAL - FAST! OWNED AND OPERATED BY A LICENCED INSURANCE ADJUSTER TO HELP YOU GET THE BIGGEST INSURANCE SETTLEMENT POSSIBLE! At some point your home may require repairs and restoration from sudden and accidental water damage, mold from water, and/or fire/smoke damages. Let us walk you through the best options to remedy your damage, once you feel comfortable with the process, we'll handle the demolition, reconstruction, and even the interactions with the insurance company. Call now to book a free consultation, or use the link on this page!

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    NJHIC 13VH03966600
    03/31/2017

EMPIRE professionals have been specializing in the Remediation of Damage caused by Water Fire Smoke Soot Sewage and Mold for over a decade. We are FULLY Insured and Certified by the IICRC & IAQ. We are a family owned and operated company that will treat your home like ours! Please check our Google & Service Magic reviews. Call EMPIRE for a FREE Estimate!