A Colorful World

Founded 1986 • With Angi since February 2013

1064 Bennetts Mills Rd

Jackson, NJ 08527

We are painters and specialize in custom painting, decorative mouldings, murals, faux finishes like marbleizing, bellagio, venetian plaster, color washing, o’villa plaster and more. If you are interested in getting a fresh new look on the interior of your home, you have come to the right place. Also don’t let the fancy work we do scare you off. Our pricing is not expensive, keep in mind we have to go up against our competition on every quote. What sets us apart from the competition is we also have a background in interior decorating. We offer free color consultations to all of our customers saving them the expense of paying someone to come in and help you pick out colors. This can be an intimidating task, especially if you are painting your entire house. So if you are looking for a truly professional painting company to work with you on every aspect of your job from start to finish, look no further. Give us a call, the estimate is free you have nothing to lose. You can also see our work on Youtube.com or by going to our photo gallery, you may get some great decorating ideas!...

interior painting (45)woodworking (3)home remodeling (2)wallpaper removal (2)flooring (2)cabinet refacing (1)house painting (1)tile installation (1)awnings (1)

02/26/2021

Tim and Charlene were amazing!!! I can’t say enough about this wonderful duo...Not only were they professional but they were so neat and clean! I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for experienced painters that are reasonably priced. I would absolutely hire them again because their work is sensational!!! Thank you Tim and Char for making my home look beautiful!

Description of Work
They painted every room in my house

Category awnings,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

12/21/2020

Tim and Shar did such a great job last spring painting and installing a chair rail on my entire second floor that I decided to take Tim's suggestion, that crown molding would complete the picture. I had them back and WOW.....was he right !!! They had the whole job done in a day and a half too!! It looks fabulous. Like I said before. Hire these guys...They know their stuff, and they are as neat as ...

Description of Work
Crown moldings

Category woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

04/30/2020

I needed my Kitchen, dining room, Living room and Upstairs hall painted, and have a chair rail installed. Tim and Char did a fantastic job. I could not be more pleased with the results. They are solid professionals with skill and a an eye for style. Do yourself a favor if you need this kind of work, and hire them. I know I will when I need them.

Description of Work
Painting and custom trim installed

Category woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/24/2020

12/26/2019

I needed the guestroom painted in a pinch before christmas and Tim and Sharlene were PERFECT. I requested a quote and they were very quick getting back to me and accommodated my time frame. When they came out to the house they were on time and finished the job in a timely manner, no paint anywhere it shouldn't be either!! Very sweet people, would definitely work with them again!

Description of Work
Painting of a bedroom

Work Completed On 12/19/2019

12/26/2019

I was hosting Christmas Dinner at my house this year, and was running a tight schedule. I needed my kitchen's wallpaper removed and paint redone asap as it was getting old, peeling and fading. I organized a price and a time with Tim and Charlene, and they handled everything perfectly. They came a tad early, finished everything we needed to, stuck to the agreed price, and gave some extra maintenanc...

Description of Work
Kitchen painted and wallpaper removed

Category wallpaper removal,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/26/2019

12/21/2019

Tim and Shar did a great job redoing our living room. They were very need and covered everything. Repaired our sheetrock, painted everything. Installed new moldings and a beautiful laminate floor. I'm so happy. I would recommend them to anyone. Absolutely beautiful work!!

Description of Work
Painting, new moldings and flooring

Category flooring contractor,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

12/20/2019

I was so happy with the two bedrooms we had done. Both room were very dated. We had the old carpet removed and beautiful new laminate floors installed as well as new paint job. Wow I just can't believe what a difference it made. I would never use anyone else!!

Description of Work
Paint and new floors

Category flooring contractor,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/03/2020

11/01/2018

Very pleased with the work Tim and Charleen did in my home. I had 2 bathrooms painted as well as a laundry room and porch floor done. They are Tim and Charleen are Very professional and were neat and efficient. They responded to my work request quickly and I was able to schedule the job within 2 weeks. I found them to be very fair in their pricing. They installed bead board in my bathroom and it l...

Description of Work
Painting 2 bathrooms, laundry room, porch floor. Also they installed bead board in one bathroom.

Work Completed On 10/22/2018

12/31/2017

It went very well. Both Tim and LeeAnn are excellent painters with good ideas as they go along. They were punctual, clean & worked hard to get the job done.

Description of Work
We needed a few indoor rooms painted and one wall sheetrocked. In one of the rooms we wanted an accent wall. We had one idea and Tim told us to look on his website for more ideas. We actually found an idea & we love how it came out & are getting rave reviews from our family & friends.

Work Completed On 12/31/2017

12/07/2017

Fabulous ! Looks like new cabinets!

Description of Work
Paint kitchen cabinets

Category ceramic tile,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Custom Painting, Faux Finishing, Custom Mouldings, Ceramic Tile Backsplash, Wallpapering, Wallpaper Removal, Crown Molding, Tile work, Custom Carpentry,

Ask for details.