American Home Remodeling Inc

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2005

American Home Remodeling is a family owned and operated full service remodeling and renovation company. You will work directly with an owner from the initial estimate process to the completion of your job! We offer complete home services with over 40 years of remodeling experience. We have

2022 Super Service Award

Driveways - Asphalt Project

door installation

Driveway and door
View project

roofing (349)siding companies (170)gutter repair (105)window replacement (76)home remodeling (58)decks & porches (56)Patios (1)masonry (49)door installation (36)drywall (29)insulation (25)electrician (25)

09/25/2022

tamara W.

I hired this company twice. First, a few years ago (2017 or so ) for siding. In 2021 I had them redo our roof. They were excellent. On time. Clean. Professional. Nice. They also had someone do some painting and minor carpentry for me. I didn't price check on the second project b/c they did such a good job on the first. They traveled from NJ to Westchester, NY to do my projects. HIGHLY recommend. I've had no issues with the siding and no problems with the roof since the work was completed. They also brought in a carpenter to repair my portico.

Description of Work
siding, roof

Category decks, handyman service, roofing, siding, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/25/2022

09/20/2022

Elizabeth A.

Kelvin was my project manager on the whole project. He was very helpful, punctual and professional. Together we went over the project of what needed to be done to repair/fix the gutters on the back of my home and leakage issues. My original gutters was falling off and was not sustaining the water flow from my high pitched roof line. This caused damage to my roof, gutters and leaks inside. Kelvin was very thorough in his assessment of what needed to be done to create a better gutter system for the amount of water coming down my second floor roof line. He got his experts out to my house immediately before the more damage could have been caused to my home to make sure what he thought would resolve my roof/gutter issues. In less than a week workers came to my home to begin working on removing and reinstall new 6" gutters and re-trim/waterproof skylight frames (4 skylights). New and bigger gutters were fabricated and attached to resolve my water issue on the back of my home, while another crew came to repair the inside water damage. I was very satisfied with American Home Remodeling Inc service and quality. Kelvin especially was on point, always contacting me or coming by my home to make sure everything was to my satisfaction and repairs were going as I had hoped. If I had a question or concern Kelvin was always there to answer them. Excellent company, professional and always on time. I would not hesitate to call them again if I need another job done in my home.

Description of Work
Gutter Replacement and Roof Repair

Category gutter repair, roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 05/17/2022

09/20/2022

Migdalia A.

They did a great job! We have received many compliments. John Fiore is a great person to deal with. He’s was responsive to our needs throughout the project.

Description of Work
Remodeling deck and siding.

Category decks, electrician, gutter repair, lighting, plumbing, roofing, siding, chimney repair, skylights, mudjacking

Work Completed On 03/02/2020

Review for American Home Remodeling Inc - 89-91 Coit Street, Irvington, NJ - 39879482

09/06/2022

Thomas S.

Wonderful job! Delighted with quality of work and even after discovery of faulty window they quickly ensured it was replaced. Nick was a great project manager and always available ti provide updates.

Description of Work
Enclosing of covered porch

Category decks, drywall, electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, lighting, remodeling, replacement windows, house painters, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 06/30/2022

08/26/2022

Padmaja D.

It went very smoothly and efficiently. Work was done very quickly. George and his team were great. We hadn’t talked about the lattice for the deck and George was very helpful and got it done. Appreciate the help from George and his team. I am very pleased with the deck and patio. Thanks.

Description of Work
Remove old deck and add a new one and add patio

Category decks, patios

Work Completed On 08/26/2022

08/19/2022

Lincoln P.

Great. The job was performed well and was done in 3 days.

Description of Work
Roofing and Gutters

Work Completed On 08/15/2022

08/17/2022

Linda K.

Great! Nick is wonderful to work with as are Chris and Paul. We are very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category countertops, remodeling, chimney repair, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/17/2022

08/15/2022

Douglas A.

I've used AHR twice now, once for a basement remodel and more recently for repairs to my house after a vehicle crashed into it. Nick Fiore and the AHR team were great both times and the price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Garage Repairs, basement remodel

Category drywall, flooring contractor, garage doors, masonry, interior painters, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 07/14/2022

08/15/2022

Michelle D.

I am extremely pleased with the job done. Nick came out right away and provided a quote. As soon as we were ready to proceed with the project it was started right away. The workers arrived on time each day and worked hard. Cleaned up after themselves every day. The roof and gutters are beautiful. I would definitely recommend to anyone and once I’m ready I will have American Home Remodeling do my siding.

Description of Work
Roofing Replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 07/15/2022

08/10/2022

Tom M.

Everything went very well. There was a supply chain shortage, but the siding and supplies arrived in a timely manner. I had just finished the prep work on the chimney, foundation, trim and electric wires. The supplies arrived, along with a dumpster and work crew to tear down the cedar shake shingles. Everything went according to plan, and the job came out better than we expected.

Description of Work
Exterior vinyl siding

Category siding, chimney repair

Work Completed On 06/09/2022

Review for American Home Remodeling Inc - 89-91 Coit Street, Irvington, NJ - 39830130

06/20/2022

Annette W.

If I could give them 10 stars I would. I had American Home Remodeling come to do my old torn up driveway and yard space and replace with asphalt. This was my first major home project and I was really nervous. Kelvin walked me thru the entire process from beginning to end. Kelvin was so professional and answered every question I had. Everything I asked for was done over and beyond. The crew did an excellent job on my driveway/yard. I’m more than happy and will use their services again!

Description of Work
Asphalt driveway

Category chimney repair, driveway pavers

Work Completed On 05/17/2022

Review for American Home Remodeling Inc - 89-91 Coit Street, Irvington, NJ - 39772538

05/03/2022

Filiberto P.

I'm very happy with the results. There was a minor accident when the workers left one part of the siding open wide but the issue was resolve immediately a couple of days later. Overall, I would recommend this company.

Description of Work
Roof and gutter

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 05/03/2022

03/28/2022

Beatrice A.

I was in desperate need to replace my broilers because my heating system was not working as well as it should have been. Luckily American Home Remodeling are able to find me more efficient options at a reasonable price. They updated the entire heating system for all the floors of my house, updated all the electrical switches necessary and even included the clean up for the job. They handled all the permits necessary so my house was up to code as well. The entire job was done within a shorter period than I anticipated and they remained in contact with me throughout the entire process so I was aware of what was happening. I'm definitely going to use them in the near future when I finish my basement.

Description of Work
Replace Heating Systems

Category drywall, electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, remodeling, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 03/15/2022

Review for American Home Remodeling Inc - 89-91 Coit Street, Irvington, NJ - 39677206

12/01/2021

Bonnie S.

American Home Remodeling was absolutely stupendous to work with. I reside in Irvington and needed vinyl siding and 3 windows replaced to my home. Victor, Kelvin and their team of workers were efficient, service-oriented, and professional from the pre-planning stages- through the completion of the project. I highly recommend their services. Their work was clean, and gave my home a tremendous, refreshed look. A BIG thank you to Vic, Kelvin and the American Home Remodeling team. You guys are ROCKSTARS!!!!!

Description of Work
vinyl siding and window replacement

Category siding, chimney repair

Work Completed On 11/10/2021

11/22/2021

Jim S.

American home remodeling did my bathroom. The job went very smooth. Everything was organized and the schedule was kept. The team was professional and courteous. I will definitely use them on the next bathroom.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, chimney repair, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/01/2021

10/28/2021

Joseph M.

Everything went very well and the price was right.

Description of Work
Room remodeling.

Category drywall, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/11/2021

10/22/2021

Beatrice A.

American Home Remodeling did an amazing job with facilitating my kitchen and bathroom renovation project. They were all very easy to work with and were able to get my job completed exactly how I wanted it to be done. I highly recommend their services, You won't be disappointed!

Description of Work
Bathroom and Kitchen Remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/13/2021

09/10/2021

Charlene R.

Vic and his team were truly amazing throughout our entire home renovation. I cannot recommend this company enough. We had new hardwood floors installed in 4 different rooms, our hallway, a wall removed to create an open concept in our home, professional painting, and vinyl floors installed in our basement. Vic, Kelvin, and Mark were always on top of the project and readily available for any questions or concerns we had. During the reno process we also encountered a problem with water coming through into our basement and Vic was able to get the problem fixed so quickly and efficiently to stay on our projected schedule. We were truly taken care of and blown away by the outstanding job AHR did. Everything was beautifully executed and we definitely plan to use AHR for any and all of our future renovations or repairs needed for our home.

Description of Work
New hardwood floors in 4 rooms & hallway, vinyl plank installed in basement, opening of wall between dining room & family room, professional painting & waterproofing/French drains

Category electrician, flooring contractor, masonry, plumbing, basement waterproofing, chimney repair, interior painters, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 08/25/2021

07/12/2021

Lady M.

Vic & the team at American Home Remodeling were great! We did a full home renovation and gutted our house 3 weeks before the pandemic. Although it was a stressful time, and we certainly had some delays, Vic and the team at AHR were fantastic! Always communicative, honest, patient when we hit road bumps, and true partners in the process! We are thrilled with the final product and highly recommend them for any project – big or small, especially big ones! We would not hesitate to hire them again for our next project!

Description of Work
Full home renovation, including HVAC, plumbing, new bathrooms, kitchen, siding, etc.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/28/2021

Review for American Home Remodeling Inc - 89-91 Coit Street, Irvington, NJ - 39399660

04/02/2021

Angela H.

We are happy with the results of this project. Nick met with us initially and meticulously reviewed our "wish list "and preferences, explaining all of the steps we could anticipate for the entire installation process. , the quality of the siding materials, type of windows and French doors etc. As soon as materials were delivered to the property, work began and continued in spite of very severe winter weather. Nick was always available to answer questions and provide updates. Louis, the on site supervisor was knowledgeable and kept the project moving along swiftly. This is our second time using American Home Remodeling as several years ago they replaced our roof so we had confidence in the company going in. Our house looks great and friends and neighbors have commented on the terrific "makeover". !

Description of Work
New Siding on entire house, French doors and 6 windows .

Category siding, replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 04/02/2021

03/24/2021

Jae S.

I would absolutely recommend American Home Remodeling for any siding and roofing. John Fiore responded to our inquiry in a very timely manner even during a pandemic and was great to work with. John had his roofing team to conduct a thorough inspection of our roof and always took the time to hear our concerns and expectations and made sure they were all addressed properly with clarity and honesty. John never hesitated to go the extra mile and was always willing to put his best effort. His teams were thorough throughout the whole process of our roofing and siding and they displayed their professionalism from very initial call/meeting to the completion of project The best I have ever experienced and kept both my wife and I at ease. They made our home exactly the way we had envisioned it and couldn’t ask for more!

Description of Work
Roofing, Siding and some masonry work

Category masonry, roofing, siding

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

Review for American Home Remodeling Inc - 89-91 Coit Street, Irvington, NJ - 39264564

03/18/2021

Sue C.

I am 100% satisfied with all the work. The work was done in a processional and timely manner. Thanks

Description of Work
processional and timely

Work Completed On 03/12/2021

03/05/2021

Henry I.

It was fine. It was a good experience. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
They repaired stairs.

Category masonry