ABC Rug & Carpet Cleaning Service

With Angi since October 2011

4.1

Eco-cleaning company

Eco Cleaning is all about honesty, realistic pricing and trustworthy evaluations upfront. We also pride ourselves on using what we know is the industry's best equipment for the job. Eco Cleaning stands apart from other companies that offer carpet & upholstery cleaning in NYC because we care about your home, office, the environment and providing better results than any other New York Cleaning Company. Whether you need a New York cleaner to restore a downtown office building or simply need a NYC Eco Cleaning rug cleaning service, trust in Eco Cleaning NYC to provide the best cleaning services in New York with up-front honest pricing and none of the usual industry gimmicks. Located in Manhattan, Eco Cleaning offers Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Staten Island, Jersey City and Long Island carpet & upholstery cleaning and of course Manhattan carpet & upholstery cleaning in our own back yard. Why is it more beneficial and convenient to go with us: Professional Results Support 24/7 Low price, flat rates Responsible Stuff No hidden fees upon arrival, (Parking, Tolls etc.)

Offers by Eco-cleaning company on Angi
Dymond and Destiny

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Housecleaning services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Biodecon llc

With 14 years of professional biohazard cleanup experience, we can address the following: biohazard cleanup, mold remediation, water damage, hoarder property cleanup, sewage back up, blood spills, homicide or suicide cleanup,

Category carpet cleaners

05/02/2013

Awfully,read paprgraph above. The rug is ruined

Description of Work
The rug was picked up and cleaned. When it was returned we discovered that the backing had been damaged and the carpet was limp and would not lie flat. After some negotiating they agreed to replace the backing for $100. The rug was brought back to us without the repair having done and, they told me it was an oversight, they picked it up again. When they bring it back again this will be their sixth visit to our home as well as 6 weeks of waiting and the rug is not clean., The rug is somewhat discolored now. This was not an old rug perhaps 6 years old and not subject to heavy wear, we paid $2800 when new and it is ruined,It was picked up last week on Friday and we have not heard a word.

09/24/2012

I sent an e-mail to this company through their web site contact form. Waited a week. E-mailed again, requesting contact via e-mail, as I was traveling and difficult to reach by phone. Waited another week. No response. Nada. Do I really want to trust them with my rugs?

Description of Work
Never got a response to my request for estimate.

05/18/2012

I called ABC and the entire process and price was given in detail over the phone. They picked up and delivered exactly on schedule and moved the furniture. The rug was beautifully cleaned and they were very accomodating about moving it until it was exactly where I wanted it. The only glich was that the new pad I ordered had not been cut to size as promised, but the delivery man trimmed it himself....

Description of Work
Pick up, cleaning and re-install 10x14 oriental rug. In addition we bought a new pad from them.

01/26/2012

I could not be happier with the service that ABC provided. They picked up and delivered the rug on time and when promised. Their price was reasonable and they did not attempt to pitch additional services that I did not need. They were extremely professional and brought back to life a heavily soiled oriental rug. It was a very positive experience.

Description of Work
They cleaned a heavily soiled oriental rug.

Category carpet cleaner

Furniture, drapery & dry cleaning, spreading, luster wash, soap wash, blocking, drying, padding, furniture refinishing, odor removal, storage & moth repellant.