YOUNG'S APPLIANCE SALES & SERVICE

Founded 1946 • With Angi since August 2007

Young's Appliance has been the one stop shop for Monmouth & Ocean County residents on all their appliance needs since 1946 . Providing the guaranteed lowest prices on appliances while maintaining the highest level of customer service. We sell all major brands, plus we service what we sell. We provide quality appliance service by factory trained technicians. We also have the largest inventory of repair parts in the area for the do-it-yourselfer. Located in Howell on the southbound side of Route 9. Two miles south of Route 195, or three miles north of Lakewood...

Appliance Science

Call for an appointment. We cannot provide phone or internet estimates. One time diagnostic fee of $59.00 rolled into price of repair. Small, family owned company with over 40 years experience in the service industry.. EPA certified for freon, fully registered and insured. Please call Kim at 732-278-8726 to schedule an appointment at your earliest possible convenience. We are happy to serve all of your home appliance needs in a timely and effective manner. If you have any further questions please view our website. Thank you.

Appliance Master

We have been delivering exceptional, Same-Day appliance repair services since 1983. Our goal is to consistently provide excellent customer service, while getting your appliances repaired quickly so that you can get back to enjoying your life. I, Bill Cummins Guarantee it! Our Certified technicians are among the best trained and most professional in the industry. Our support staff oversees communication and will facilitate the entire process to get your repairs completed quickly. Appliance Master takes advantage of the latest technology available and reinvented the way we do business. As a result, we continue to provide excellent customer service, as reflected by our customer’s feedback and continued growth.

Offers by Appliance Master on Angi
K & R Appliance Repair

Over 20 years experience servicing and repairing household appliances. Posses a Universal refrigerant certification and Home Improvement License. Specializing in kitchen and laundry appliances such as washers, dryers, refrigerators, ranges, ovens, and dishwashers.

03/03/2017

Raymond E.

I was replaced right away when the parts came in.

Description of Work
I need a new panel for my double electrical oven replaced.

05/14/2015

David S.

10/03/2014

Sue C.

Description of Work
Bought a refrigerator from Young's and they delivered it. The men who delivered the refrigerator were courteous and extremely careful both with the appliance and in my home. The price was the best around for this refrigerator and the delivery service was excellent. They set it up and made sure it was running and level and even explained a few items to me. I plan on buying other appliances from Young's and strongly recommend them!

01/02/2014

Stephen F.

As promised, we received a phone call in the morning with a 3 hour window for delivery. The truck arrived within that window. The delivery people, Luis and Drayton, were very polite and courteous. They removed the old machine and brought in the new one. They hooked everything up and made sure the washing machine worked before leaving. We felt very comfortable with them. We definately would buy from Youngs again.

Description of Work
We needed a new washing machine and after doing research on the internet we knew what make and model we wanted. When we went to Youngs, they had a similiar model on display. The salesman, Karl, was very knowledgeable and explained the differences between the models and what all the features were. It was in stock at the warehouse and it was delivered in 2 days.

09/24/2013

Denise L.

Had a great experience with Young's Appliance when purchasing a new stainless steel built-in dishwasher. Price provided was very competitive. A very easy purchase with a great installation completed by John who was recommended by the store. Young's provided the rebate forms and documentation needed to submit once the installation was completed. Will definitely return to Young's for future appliances when needed.

Description of Work
Purchase new built-in dishwasher

03/03/2013

Paul G.

professional and up front about cost

Description of Work
replaced gas dryer part

Category appliance repair

04/18/2012

Thomas G.

My experience has been that they are reliable, punctual, responsive and professional. They are also competitive on prices with the large chain stores. Would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Bought a Whirlpool Washer from Young's and had it installed by their personnel at my home. Previous to this, a few years ago, I had bought and installed a Frigidaire dishwasher from them.

03/16/2012

Fred D.

Read above paragraph.

Description of Work
I purchased a GE top freezer refrigerator from Young's Appliances. it was delivered as scheduled. shortly after it was placed in service, I noticed that the freezer would not keep as cold as it should-eg: soft ice cream, etc. I contacted Young's and they sent their repairman, a ver nice man, who replaced several parts. It didn't seem to help the temperature control. I called again, and once more parts were replaced. It still did not fix the problem. GE was contacted, and the GE repairman replaced the same parts. Still no resolution. Young's contacted GE, and I received a replacement refrigerator/freezer at no cost.

06/24/2011

Fred D.

See above.

Description of Work
I purchased a GE top freezer refrigerator from Young's Appliances. Several weeks after it was installed, I noticed that the freezer was not keeping the temperature as low as it should be - checked by a thermometer and softness of ice cream and other foods. Water did freeze to make ice. This happened even when the setting was at maximum cold. I called the store, and their repairman, a really nice man, was here the next day for warranty service. He replaced some parts in the back of the freezer compartment and it seemed to work for a while. Not too long afterwards, problem recurred. Again he came, replaced the same part. Again, same story. This time, a repairman from GE came. He too replaced the same parts. After a short while, the problem recurred. I called the store to let them know, and was told it would be taken care of. Not long afterwards, perhaps a week, I received a call from GE to schedule an appointment for delivery of a new, replacement refrigerator.

08/30/2007

JACKIE J.

They were friendly and knowledgeable. They were able to show us things that we wanted and things that we were not interested in as well. They were professional and the price was reasonable as well. I would recommend them to other people.

Description of Work
We bought a washer and dryer from them.

YOUNG'S APPLIANCE SALES & SERVICE

Founded 1946 • With Angi since August 2007

4658 US HWY 9

Howell, NJ 07731

Young's provide discount sales of all major brand appliances. with the guaranteed lowest prices, super fast expert delivery and installation available. Young's offers interest free financing is on all purchases $399 and up We stock over 100,000 repair parts for the do-it-yourselfer. Our parts department is open 7 days a week with evening hours Wednesday & Fridays until 7:30. Sundays 11:00 am to 4:00 pm. We also provide repairs on major appliances by factory trained technicians.

For items not purchased from Young's we do not offer installation of appliances or warranty repairs

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available