Pool Town Inc

Founded 1986 • With Angi since September 2016

Anthony & Sylvan Pools

FREE 3D Design Consultation for Angie's List Members Call Now! For over 70 years, Anthony & Sylvan has been your trusted swimming pool builder. Our experienced design consultants understand the area’s climate and terrain and can help build the pool of your dreams or turn your backyard into the retreat that it once was. Whether it’s a natural rock waterfall, a hydrotherapy spa or free-form pool, we are so confident in the quality of our work that we offer the Anthony & Sylvan Lifetime Structural Warranty with each pool and spa we build. Arrange for a free, no-obligation consultation and estimate today. Don’t forget! Anthony & Sylvan can also help you maintain your beautiful oasis with regular pool service, or visit our retail store for all of your pool supply needs.

Offers by Anthony & Sylvan Pools on Angi

06/24/2021

Bob K.

We selected PoolTown, even though they were rather far away from where we reside, because we had heard that their construction for Vinyl type in ground pools was superior to others. We were way more than pleased. The installation was quicker than we expected, well coordinated in terms of the various parts of the install (excavation, install, patio, water feature etc) and the end result was outstanding. Now, it is 13 years since our pool was installed and we have enjoyed 13 trouble free years and we still are using the original (very thick) liner! Everything works as it did back then. It just so happens that it is time for a new heater and Pool Town were the only people who returned our call to have it replaced! A pool is a big choice. You won’t regret using PoolTown.

Description of Work
Pool Install

Category swimming pools

04/26/2021

Joe B.

I am just finishing up the construction of my pool; and Pool Town has been extremely professional, accommodating, and great to work with throughout the entire process. Even during the height of the pandemic, they moved to get my pool designed, dug, and built out. They were there for me every step of the way, making sure that all my questions were answered timely, and seeing that all township inspections took place quickly. The excavators, electricians, masons, waterfall designers, and office staff are wonderful and do a great job!

Description of Work
Installation of Inground Pool

04/06/2021

Brett P.

Leesa DeSimone is the greatest! any problems that arose, were dealt with with the upmost professionalism and care. From my perspective, as a PoolTown customer, Leesa is an invaluable asset to the company

Description of Work
Pool installation

04/04/2021

J B.

After some research we decided to hire Pooltown to install our pool. From the start and dealing with our salesman Billy A, to the end and dealing with Leesa D, everyone on the Pooltown staff was professional and helpful. Pooltown is a one stop shop and I am glad we chose them to be the company who installed our pool.

Description of Work
Pool Installation

03/16/2021

Dan Y.

Pooltown installed our pool in 2005 and has serviced it since. Our pool is trouble-free and truly makes our yard. I have nothing but good things to say about Pooltown

Description of Work
Opening and closing pool

03/15/2021

Kim M.

From start to finish, every person we worked with in each phase of the installation was courteous and helpful. The process went very smoothly and quickly especially with all the covid restrictions in place last spring. Billy was our salesman and at no point did we ever feel pressured or did he ever try to upsell us. Maria Vertopoulos was our construction coordinator. She kept us up to date every step of the way and scheduled all the inspections and permits with the township. John always answered my texts promptly when I had questions or concerns and Leesa DeSimone, our customer care manager, responded immediately when I called. She was very helpful and answered all my questions. We love our new pool. It always looks crystal clear and there is barely any maintenance.

Description of Work
Pool installation

Category swimming pools

03/08/2021

Michael P.

We highly recommend Pool Town to anyone who asks. We've had zero problems with any of the installation. We continue to use Pool Town for all of our openings and closings. From start to finish, everyone was very prompt, professional and courteous. We've had many, many happy pool days at the "Power Resort" as everyone likes to call it. All has been absolutely perfect. We wouldn't change a thing. Very satisfied customer.

Description of Work
Inground Pool

Francine M.

We had our pool installed in the spring of 2019. From start to finish the process was easy and organized. We can’t say enough about our salesman Billy , he was great! Also, the customer service department was always readily available to help with anything we needed. We have made some beautiful memories in our gorgeous inground pool. Thank you Pool Town! “

Description of Work
Pool install

Vickie J.

We enjoyed working with the staff at Pool Town. They helped us design the perfect pool and deck. When designing your pool do not skimp on the deck, less is not more when considering how much space you need for deck furniture. The pool is beautiful we chose the dolphin design for our liner, and the grandkids love it. If you are thinking of getting a pool you can't get a better company than Pool Town. They were professional and informative during the entire process of putting in the pool. Don't wait to get your pool it takes several months from start to finish. So if you are planning to swim in your pool this summer you should plan to get your pool soon.

Description of Work
installed inground salt water pool with cement decking

Kevin Y.

We can't thank the personnel at Pool Town enough for our pool. This will be our second season and my family and I look forward to another fun filled 2021 Pool season. For those of you looking to install a new pool, you have found the right pool company. Their entire team was professional and extremely knowledgeable. I can't thank them enough: Laura (permits), Maria (construction), Tony (electrician), Brian ( Xcel), Leesa (customer care), and last but not least Billy Azar our sales rep.

Description of Work
New Inground Pool