Adel Mikhail Overhead Garage Doors

Founded 1984 • With Angi since May 2015

Adel Mikhail Garage Doors - We beat all Competitors Written Estimates. Garage Doors starting at $450.00. Expert service of all makes and models, we fix spring cables on any garage door. Adel Mikhail Garage Doors offers the highest quality garage doors in Central New Jersey. We have been offering same day service for over 25 years. There is no need to bother with a contractor, with us you deal directly with our friendly professional staff. Residential Doors: Steel - Classica, Oak Summit, Heritage, Stratford, Olympus Composite - Estate Collection, Carriage House, Traditional collection Wood - Red Bank, the Southwest, the Monmouth, the Essex Iron Doors - Create a classic look with our iron doors. Commercial Doors: Sectional Doors Aluminum / Glass Doors Rolling Steel Doors Rolling Sheet Doors We are licensed, bonded and insured. We also offer a Senior Citizens Discount Adel Mikhail Garage Doors has always maintained a distinguished reputation throughout the garage door service industry. It is a privilege for us to highlight some of our most exciting garage doors. Contact Adel Mikhail Garage Doors today at 732-363-2122 and ask us about our free estimates, or browse our website for more information regarding, residential and commercial garage doors or garage door openers. Emergency phone: 908-415-0950...

Garden State Garage Doors

Garage Door Sales, Installation and Service. With decades of experience we can offer repairs or replacements that fit your budget and style.

Overheadz Garage Doors

Fully insured residential garage doors, commercial overhead doors, motors and hurricane shutters Garage Doors / Doors & Windows, Shutters / Window Treatments & Coverings, Garage Doors & Openers / Doors & Windows Construction

Offers by Overheadz Garage Doors on Angi
APR HOME IMPROVEMENT LLC

I’ve been a leading New jersey Garage Contractor since 2016. I’m a fully-certified professional ready to tackle anything from complex and large scale construction projects to minor repair jobs. I know that dealing with all those mundane remodeling tasks can get pretty stressful, but I’m here to take the load off your shoulders. I’m fueled by my commitment to excellence and go the extra mile to make sure clients are fully satisfied with my work. Get in touch with me today for a free consultation.

07/05/2017

fine, the work was done quickly.

Description of Work
fixed broken spring on garage door

02/24/2017

Adel and Micheal were a pleasure to work with. They offered high quality doors and openers at a competive price. They removed the old rails, neatly installed new Liftmaster systems and relocated the interior opening pads to a more convenient location. They are professional, honest and offer quality products at a competitive price. I have recommended them!

Description of Work
Replaced garage doors, installed new openers, replaced old hardware, added keyless entry.

01/25/2017

Everything went good

Description of Work
I needed a new door and a new opener

06/18/2016

They were right - Adel Mikhail was absolutely fantastic to work with! I called him about coming out to look at the garage, and described my concerns about the safety issue with the garage door tracks as originally installed. We scheduled an appointment within a week. He arrived as promised, and took a look at the situation. He was surprised about how it had been installed, but since there was plen...

Description of Work
For years, since we moved into our home, we had wanted to modify one of our two garage doors to raise the track that was installed in a way (in 1980) that it was hazardous to people using the interior door from the garage to the house. I had tried two well-advertised companies, and they were hard to get a hold of, or failed to show when promised - I guess this job, to modify the track, wasn't rich enough. But I recently found a label from the original installer, and tried calling them. They have retired, but suggested I call Adel, since he had worked with them, and they assured me that he was fantastic.

06/18/2016

They were right - Adel Mikhail was absolutely fantastic to work with!? I called him about coming out to look at the garage, and described my concerns about the safety issue with the garage door tracks as originally installed. We scheduled an appointment within a week.? He arrived as promised, and took a look at the situation.? He was surprised about how it had been installed, but since there was p...

Description of Work
For years, since we moved into our home, we had wanted to modify one of our two garage doors to raise the track that was installed in a way (in 1980) that it was hazardous to people using the interior door from the garage to the house.? I had tried two well-advertised companies, and they were hard to get a hold of, or failed to show when promised - I guess this job, to modify the track, wasn't rich enough. But I recently found a label from the original installer, and tried calling them.? They have retired, but suggested I call Adel, since he had worked with them, and they assured me that he was fantastic.

Garage Doors & Openers