S & B PLUMBING

Founded 1969 • With Angi since January 2006

Small family owned business. In business for almost 50 years....

A-Z Plumbing & HVAC

We provide all plumbing and boiler services for the people in Paterson, NJ area. Do not hesitate to call us all the time. Albion Place Clifton, NJ. Additional Phone - 862.239.0980

06/05/2013

I thought the work they did was fine, then I noticed that the pipes would move if I placed something near them and cleared the area are the pipes so they would not leak. I called S&D and they returned to "fix" the pipes. But they remained the same. I began to have roaches in the kitchen which in 23 years of living in the house I never had before. I called an exterminator and he had to return 4 or ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired piping under a kitchen sink

CATEGORY plumbing

07/21/2011

We got an estimate only.  No work was actually performed.  S&B provide an estimate in a prompt fashion and were thourough in saying what their quote included.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We got an estimate for the installation of a AO Smith Vertex water heater for a home we recently purchased.  The water heater itself is really expensive but the quote came in about $900 higher than another plumber for the same work.  Work includes the removal of an old water heater, installation of th new one, cost of the new one, cost of any new plumbing/ductwork required, and electrical work as this particular gas water heater also uses electrical. Since both plumbers came recommended from our GC, we went with the one that was cheaper.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

12/22/2010

We ended up going with a general contractor, given that the job is large in scope and requires a variety of other types of work (cabinetry, drywall, closets, tiling, etc). However Steve and his Dad gave us a reasonable estimate (on paper -- which not everybody does!) and we would consider working with them in the future. In fact we suggested S&B Plumbing to one of the GCs bidding on our project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
S&B gave us an estimate on installing a new heating system and washer/dryer in our apartment.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

12/14/2010

I have used them before for smaller services. They are fair pricewise and they are always on time. The do a good job and they clean up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used S & B Plumbing in late spring or early summer.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/28/2010

We spent $6000 on the boiler. Overall, they were a great company. They were very responsive and quick, and they did their job very neatly. They were very accurate in their estimate. We will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used S & B Plumbing, a month ago. They replaced a boiler and the water heater.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

Plumbing & Heating. New construction, repairs & service.

HVAC/air conditioning