Outdoor Systems

Founded 2000 • With Angi since February 2011

New Jersey Licensed Irrigation Contractor And Member Of The New Jersey Irrigation Association....

All City Electrical

All City Electrical

Celebrating 15 years of superior service to the community along with 20 years of hands on field experience. We specialize in all aspects of Electrical Services including: service upgrades, panel replacements, generator installation and maintenance, recessed lighting, outdoor landscape lighting and design, knob & tube wire remediation, electrical heating, bathroom fans, attic fans, ceiling fans, expert troubleshooting, electrical inspections, code violation corrections, fire alarms, camera systems, network, cable and telephone wiring and home entertainment systems. We also provide services for many big box retailers such as: Ethan Allen, Working Gear, Tesla Motors, Party City, Charles Schwab, Puma and Total Wines. We represent ourselves as knowledgeable, experienced, punctual professionals who provide fair honest pricing with no hidden fees along with proving only the highest quality products and installation services. You will not be disappointed!! Don't be fooled by other providers deals and gimmicks.

Offers by All City Electrical on Angi

10/09/2017

Leak was discovered and repaired. Water bill is much lower now!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
maintenance and repair of irrigation system

06/10/2014

Project is on hold right now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Responsive to phone calls. Excellent knowledge. Reasonable people.

05/08/2013

Tom and his guys showed up when they said and listened to everything we needed done. Then they went around our yard and adjusted/replaced heads as needed as well as moved a few lines to accomodate our new landscaping. They used high end commercial grade heads instead of cheap ones. I am very pleased with their work and will use them for all our sprinkler needs going forward. A+ Tom.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced and adjusted existing sprinkler heads and added new sprinklers as necessary to cover new plantings

06/10/2010

They started leaking, which produced a flood in the yard and in my basement. I called them to come and fix the problem and they simply would not come back and stand behind their work. I then had to call someone else in and that ended up costing me another $300 to fix.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced 5 valves in the ground for my sprinkler system.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

The reason we never went back to the customer's house is that she is racist, and doesn't want a "black" person at her home. After calling the office and telling me she doesn't want "that" person at her house I told her to find another company to do the work. I have no time for ignorance!

04/23/2010

The individuals who performed the work were extremely professional and very knowledgeable. I've used other companies in the past, but nothing has compared to the troubleshooting received from Outdoor Systems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Start up of the sprinkler system; replaced a lawn head and moved and replaced an irrigation heard.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

Installation & Maintenance - Landscape Irrigation Systems, Installation - Low Voltage Lighting Systems