My Angels Painting LLC

Founded 1997 • With Angi since January 2013

PROFECIONAL INTERIOR PAINTER MYANGELSPAINTINGLLC is your choice for professional coatings interior and exterior painting company with over 10 years of experience proudly serving Bergen county. We also do remodeling, you new house or existing house prior to sell buy or rent whit drywall and carpentry work. We focus on quality work at reasonable prices. Please call us today for a free estimate at (201) 575-3673....

Black Owned & OperatedBlack Owned & Operated

Remodeling - General Project

Remodeling - General Project

home remodeling
bathroom remodelation

interior painting (17)house painting (11)handyman (5)woodworking (3)deck cleaning (3)general contractors (2)home remodeling (1)drywall (1)house cleaning (1)

04/09/2022

Douglas H.

Excellent work. Clean and professional .

Description of Work
Handymen, Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 06/08/2022

04/01/2022

meg L.

Carmelo and his team have done it all with us. We love their work and professionalism and most importantly he is easy to work with- answers all questions and makes sure you are happy with the end result. So nice to work with kind people! Thank you.

Description of Work
handyman services and power wash and exterior painting

Category handyman service, house cleaning, deck cleaning, house painters

Work Completed On 05/13/2022

04/01/2022

nany and bill W.

Beautiful job.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 04/02/2022

Thank you you satisfaction it’s our goal

03/12/2021

Matthew C.

Quick, professional. Cleaned up afterwards. Very nice job.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 03/12/2021

03/12/2021

Ellen N.

Great job/ on time/very respectful of personal property. I would definitely hire these gentlemen again as they were very easy to work with and they did an excellent job!

Description of Work
Interior Painting / redoing stair rails

Work Completed On 03/12/2021

02/16/2021

Sam K.

Carmelo and his team were excellent, from start to finish. I couldn't have asked for a better team and experience. Throughout the process, Carmelo and his team were clean, timely, efficient, and thoroughly transparent with me as to every step of the process and any issues or questions that would arise. They always arrived on time, got through a great deal of work each day, and continued the extensive job day after day without missing any days and all the while keeping the house as clean as possible; at the end of each day, they would also always clean up extensively. Carmelo paid a great deal of close attention to small details, and was meticulous in getting everything just right and taking his time to do so without rushing but while also efficiently staying on schedule. Carmelo and each member of his team were extremely pleasant to deal with, and I will definitely be reaching out to Carmelo and My Angels Painting for all of my painting needs going forward.

Description of Work
Interior painting (bedrooms, living and dining rooms, hallways, kitchen and kitchen cabinets).

Category handyman service, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

10/11/2020

Erin T.

Arrived on time , did a wonderful job! Very happy with this painting professional. Will hire again for more projects 😀

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 10/11/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed] you satisfaction it’s our goal I glad to take care of you next projects thank you

09/11/2020

David B.

painted interior house

Description of Work
We hired My Angels Painting to paint several rooms in our new house. And my experience could not have gone better! Carmelo was punctual when he came over for quote (which was provided on site), very pleasant and very knowledgeable. Once hired, he took the time to firmly walk through the house and rooms and made sure he matched the specific colors for the specific rooms. He was equally as punctual on our start day and even finished earlier than anticipated. The work was flawless. The rooms came out just the way we wanted them. He was neat, cleaned up nicely at the end and left the rooms just as when he started. Carmelo is a great painter and an ever better man. I would definitely re-hire again for our next project!

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

Thank you very much mr [Member Name Removed]you are the best I like to work for people like you .you satisfaction it’s our goal we are in touch for you future projects

08/04/2020

Edward O.

Carmelo did an incredible job. He is a patient person, which a painter should be, and a good listener. Very clean and neat. Also, Carmelo, used caulking to cover holes in the vinyl siding and sealing the gaps in the backyard door trim. After him and his team completed the job, the transformation was amazing.

Description of Work
Paint vinyl siding, window trims, backyard door trim, foundation and aluminum fence and front stair rails.

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

Review for My Angels Painting LLC - 198 Broadway, Hillsdale, NJ - 38770471

04/27/2020

Ruterford Job 27 D.

Carmelo and his crew were neat, professional, and were always on time. He is very easy to reach and is responsive via text or phone call. Carmelo takes pride in the work that he does and wants his customers to be satisfied. He is always present on the job. I found him extremely easy to work with. He transformed our house with just paint and freshening up of door frames and moldings. He refinished our pine hardwood floors, which is very difficult to do and they look great! I would recommend him to friends and family.

Description of Work
interior painting ,carpintery and handyman

Category handyman service, remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/27/2020

Thank [Member Name Removed] it’s our pleasure to help you and you satisfaction it’s our goal we glad to help you on you future projects thanks again

03/19/2020

nanci B.

Angels painters were absolutely fabulous.. they did an excellent job and were friendly and cleaned up after themselves

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 03/19/2020

Thanks for you review let’s know if you need our help in the future we glad to make a business whit you

05/09/2019

Meaghan N.

Great! Carmello matched the paint to our ourdoors windows that needed a fresh coat and power washed my back patio which looks like new. I hired him again to paint our master bathroom and looks amazing. He’s efficient, clean and trustworthy

Description of Work
Painting and powerwash

Work Completed On 05/09/2019

Review for My Angels Painting LLC - 198 Broadway, Hillsdale, NJ - 37868230

Thank you very much you satisfacción it’s my goal

02/24/2019

Peter B.

Carmello and his team are very talented. He was refered to me by a friend. His work is outstanding! Additionally, he is a very person to work with. A1 rating

Description of Work
Painting of my home

Work Completed On 02/24/2019

Thank you very much mr your satisfaction it’s my goal we try to do the best we can I want to build a very solid base thanks

11/02/2018

Kenyi F.

Carmelo was very responsive and courteous. He was transparent regarding his workload (other painter in order to get the contract say they’re available but then make up excuses when they can’t show up) and we could agree on a specific day for him to do the work and he showed up. Price was reasonable. Would certainly work with him again.

Description of Work
Caulking of outside trim

Work Completed On 10/25/2018

Thank you very much for you review it’s very important for my business I glad to help you out whit you proyects we try to do the best we can always the quality make the diference thanks again I see you soon

08/03/2018

Nancy B.

Carmelo and his crew were great..they were thorough and even went above and beyond to make my home look great. They were totally professional..moved my furniture for me and put it back in place when done..cleaned up everything..my place looks fabulous!

Description of Work
Interior painting of my living room, bedroom, kitchen and 2 bathrooms

Work Completed On 07/25/2018

Thank you very much for you review it’s very important for my business you are very nice person we glad to help you any time thanks thanks again

07/25/2018

David R.

Carmelo is the owner and was on site everyday. Carmelo took two trips to my home to ensure every detail was covered prior to painting. He and his team were very professional. They covered all shrubs and had drop clothes to catch any paint etc. They showed up on time very morning and cleaned up the work area at the end of day. Carmelo runs a professional business. The finished product looks great. I wish there were more home improvement companies that ran like his. I would recommend him to others and will use Carmelo for future projects.

Description of Work
Replaced broken shingles and painted exterior of home and deck

Category deck cleaning, house painters

Work Completed On 06/18/2018

Thank you very much for you review we try to do the best we can I want to make the diference my company it’s my future and I want to build solid base thank you to choice us

07/08/2018

Kate H.

The team was flexible and responsive, and the work was high quality at a great price!

Description of Work
Exterior and Interior painting

Category house painters, interior painters

Thanks for you review that’s it’s very important it’s my pleasure to help you whit you projects and hopefully I can do moore work for you my favorite costumer thanks

06/19/2018

Amanda S.

Carmello and team are great at variety of work, however his speciality is really painting and wood work (although has helped us with a variety of other things, which including power washing, fixtures, etc) ! He is very meticulous and is also extremely diligent in making sure everything gets completed . He did a great job with some Rennovations for our house and we would use him time and time again!

Description of Work
Painting , power washing, wood work, General house hold repairs

Category contractors, drywall, handyman service, deck cleaning, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/30/2018

Thank you very much for you review it's very important for my company I glad to work for you and you family you are the best of my costumers for long time I try to do the best I can all the time thanks

06/01/2018

Sonya C.

Carmello is amazing to work with. He does excellent work and is extremely professional. He is genuinely interested in helping and will try to figure out any problem you have. I would highly recommend Carmello and his team.

Description of Work
Painting and handyman services

Category contractors, handyman service, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/01/2018

Thank you very much for take you time to fill this review I glad to help you to resolve your projects quality and professionalism it’s the base to grow thanks

05/30/2018

Hee Yeon K.

We had our house repainted and replaced new baseboard. Carmelo and his crew showed up on time from the beginning of the job till the day of completion. The price was reasonable and he was very thorough - I'm satisfied with the quality of his work and appreciate his commitment.

Description of Work
Painting and baseboard

Category woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/21/2018

Thank you very much for choice my business .i glad to work for you at you new home thanks for all you atención I see you soon

05/14/2018

Richard and Robyn R.

He's very honest and reliable. His pricing is extremely fair. He's not someone that's too busy to come and help, but will work you into his schedule quickly. He's a perfectionist so all of his work is done immaculately.

Description of Work
Our home exterior is partially wood. He repaired wood rot, and repainted chipped areas with a color that he had to match to the existing.

Work Completed On 05/14/2016

Hi thanks for you review that’s very important for me it’s my pleasure to work for you and you family I try to do my job the best I can nice and neat that is my future thanks for considering me you friend

05/11/2018

Nora G.

I recommend them Highly, They did an excellent work, very nice to work with and very accommodating.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling and painting.

Category home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/10/2017