Advanced Handyman Services

Founded 1989 • With Angi since October 2014

We provide all types of home repairs and improvements to your home or office. Owner works on all jobs....

Select Electrical Services LLC

PLEASE take advantage of our deals and coupons because at Select Electrical Services LLC, we pride ourselves on providing quality service that customers can appreciate. We handle everything from troubleshooting, installations repairs to electrical wiring, in home charging stations for electric vehicles, panel upgrades and H.V.A.C. We will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give us a call today, we look forward to working with you!

Jobsite Construction

At Jobsite Construction, we specialize in general remodeling, kitchen remodeling, and bathroom remodeling. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call 908-313-4530 or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Precision Pressure Washing, LLC

Hello! We are Precision Pressure Washing, LLC. Or business offers Commercial/ Residential exterior soft wash cleaning and heavy equipment fleet washing with the best rates and quality!! What separates us from other competitors is that we pressure wash anything in 32’ weather 😌

Dale C.

Nice work...left huge cement hearth from old fireplace under my small deck in a condo village. I am 64, single, widow and can't lift it.

Description of Work
Fireplace demo and rebuild

Category masonry

Dale C.

Bought 3.5 gals of mastic for very small job. 40 dollars worth. Did not grout the tile. Took tge 80lbs of mastic to his next job which was supposed to be for Jen Caswell..my daughter. He won't return my merchandise. He won't do her bathroom. He won't return my house key. I refuse to change the locks. Anything missing..he did it.

Description of Work
Back splash

Category masonry

Dale C.

Charged me 65.00 to paint one sloppy coat..took 10 min. Never did second coat. Charged me for white caulk. Didn't use it at my house. Did use it at my neighbors house.

Description of Work
Front door install

Category handyman service

Dale C.

Left a large ring of ripped ceiling not repaired after detector installed

Description of Work
Smoke detector install

Category electrician

Dale C.

He is gone. Floor is still in my garage. But he did install 1200 of flooring he charged on my credit card for a major reno in Roselle NJ. Also installed a shower I paid for...sheetrock..lights..studs ect ect.

Description of Work
Floor install paid cash in full.

Category electrician,handyman service,hardwood floor,masonry,plumbing,roofing,deck cleaning,dock building

Dale C.

His address and phone number are incorrect. The address is fake. His real address is 908 Merritt dr. Unit F Hillsborough, NJ. Phone number changed also. His wife Janice is using this old number of his 908 300 7433. She works for Belle Mead physical therapy. In case you have trouble finding him.

Description of Work
Major renovations

Category handyman service