TIMBERWOLF TREE SERVICE

Founded 1995 • With Angi since September 2007

94 Disbrow Hill RD

Hightstown, NJ 08520

Tree removal and tree trimming firewood and mulch. Timberwolf Tree Service was started in the 1998 by John Stanley. John has a wealth of knowledge and experience in tree care. Timberwolf Tree Service only employs experienced professionals, and no job is too big or too small. We have a large assortment of professional equipment, including a 75' bucket truck, chippers and a stump grinder. We run background checks on all of our landscaping professionals. John Stanley was born and raised in Central New Jersey, and currently resides with his wife and two children in the East Windsor NJ....

10/04/2020

Robert S.

Help was very good but the Owner called and was very nasty when we let him know that some of the wood was too large after requesting shorter pieces. Got very indignant and told us not to call him again.

Description of Work
Firewood order and delivery

Category firewood

It's very upsetting when a customer of many years, knows we don't offer a service and when confronted nicely, yells profanities to you. Of course the help was good, you paid them to do a service they aren't suppose to do on company time. You did not complain about the wood, you were called and confronted about paying an employee to stack your wood. A service we do not provide and you know that. Having been a business owner, we would think you would understand our stance on what you did. It is also a shame after everything, you post a bad review when you know it was you that was unprofessional on the phone, not us. We aren't perfect but we always try to provide the best service possible and are HONEST when we make mistakes.

08/26/2020

Allen L.

Timberwolf did a great job removing this tree. They brought in the needed equipment and did the job much faster than expected.

Description of Work
Large dying oak tree

Category firewood, tree service

07/01/2020

Alex S.

John was very personable and professional, showed up on time. They worked very quickly and safely. The price was very affordable and fair, and he gave me some knowledge about trees in my yard that may become a problem in the future before he and his team left. Will absolutely hire for future service. These are the guys to go with.

Description of Work
Tree Service

02/02/2020

Grover D.

John (the owner) is a true tree service professional. He did a great job of walking the property with me to give me his insights on the condition of the trees on my property prior to putting together an estimate for the work I had asked for. He actually came back a second time to take another look at the yard as the first time had been at dusk and he wanted to make sure he had seen everything that needed to be done prior to providing an estimate. The day of the work, he arrived with his team and an impressive array of trucks and equipment and attacked the job with military like precision. The work was very well done and I was extremely happy with everything (including the price which I felt was very fair). I would strongly recommend Timberwolf to anyone needing tree service.

Description of Work
Tree removal and trimming

10/07/2019

David H.

John and his crew did a terrific job. John understood what we wanted done but provided alternatives. The job was completed in a timely matter and the crew cleaned up prior to leaving. I would highly recommend Timberwolf Tree Service.

Description of Work
Large Oak and several smaller trees were trimmed.

10/01/2019

BRIAN N.

The oak hard wood is always dry and burns well in the fireplace.

Description of Work
They did a fire wood delivery.

04/10/2019

Andy T.

Timberwolf did an excellent job, and worked very fast. Removed a spruce tree, grinded stump, and other clean up on other trees on property. Always dealt with the owner, John, and was given a fair price. Will definitely call Timberwolf for services in the future.

Description of Work
Remove spruce, clean up trees

11/05/2018

Pat L.

I can’t say enough about how wonderful our experience with John and his company was. I was impressed with his knowledge of the many different trees in our yard and how thoughtful they were with how they trimmed them. Punctual and reasonably priced and when they were done, our yard was meticulous!!

Description of Work
Tree and hedge trimming and removal

Category landscaping, tree service

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]. It was our pleasure . John

08/24/2018

Dianna L.

I can't say enough good things about Timberwolf Tree Service. From the initial quote to the completion of the job, John exuded nothing but professionalism. I recently had five enormous locust trees and a pine tree removed from my property. Two of the locusts were dangerously intertwined with power lines and were very close to the house. John arrived promptly and worked efficiently with his crew taking down all of the trees. They made the whole process look seamless from start to finish. Not to mention, the yard was left immaculate. I highly recommend TimberWolf for any of your tree service needs.

Description of Work
Removal of 6 treees

Thank you . John

07/03/2018

Michael D.

I hired Timberwolf because I saw his sign on a neighbor's lawn. It took some time to get on the same page with scheduling the estimate and job date, but outside of that, Timeberwolf (John) exceeded my expectations. Work was done quickly and neatly. They left our grounds pretty much spotless. I would highly recommend John & his team for any tree job!

Description of Work
Several tall trees needed to be pruned; one large pine needed to be removed + stump grinding

Category tree service

Thank you. Me and my crew appreciate your patience and work. John

08/24/2017

Richard J.

Excellent work, reasonable price, punctual. Will hire again for other work- wish I had used him to do my original plantings.

Description of Work
Pruning job, tree removals .

07/24/2017

Liz B.

John responded quickly and provided me with a quick estimate. He came out with his crew and they removed the large branches, chipped them up and cleaned the area of debris. John's crew is like a well oiled machine and everyone knows their job and safety is always paramount.

Description of Work
Tree pruning large trees in backyard.

06/26/2017

Kristen B.

What a pleasure to do business with Timberwolf! John came out to give me an estimate the same day I called and his estimate was extremely reasonable. He and his team came out to take down 5 trees and trim 2 others and they were done in less than an hour. John is super friendly, professional and honest. We highly recommend Timberwolf and will definitely be using them again. Thank you!

Description of Work
Removal of 5 trees and trimming of 2 others

04/11/2017

Cynthia C.

We've used Timberwolf for tree removal services over the course of many years. John and his team are incredibly professional and responsive. He recently removed a tree that had fallen in our yard within hours after I'd called him. He provides detailed estimates promptly and always does the work as scheduled. John also provides good advice on protecting existing trees, and his suggestions about selecting new trees given our needs is always welcome.

Description of Work
Trees removed on several occasions.

10/17/2016

Karen V.

We were very pleased with this company and would use again.

Description of Work
A tree taken down.

04/18/2016

John Z.

Great. John arrived a day or so after I called, he sent an insurance form that evening along with an estimate, and called the night before to confirm that the next day was good to do the work. He arrived on time and completed the work while I was at work. Upon arriving home the work was complete, everything was tidy, and there were no loose ends.

Description of Work
Removed two trees, ground five stumps, chipped tree limbs (lots of them), trimmed one tree, removed a bed of forsythias.

03/30/2016

Partha B.

Job was done fine, quickly and professionally. Provider should have called the utilities. Therefore, Comcast cable got cut during stumping and was without Comcast service for few days. Previous review was done by mistake. It was meant for a different plumbing provider.

Description of Work
Cut couple of big trees, including stumping.

Category tree service

Hello, My name is John Stanley owner/operator of Timberwolf Tree Service. I do remember giveing you a estimate and doing your work. As far as I Knew you agreed to the price I Quoted you and when we were done you were happy with the work performed. Please contact me. John

10/12/2015

Margaret S.

The company promptly provided a written estimate, and the owner quickly returned my call when I had a question about the estimate. They pruned four trees, elevated the canopies and provided clearance from the trees to the house. We are very pleased with the result, The trees look noticeably better. They cleaned up after the work; there was no debris or damage to my lawn. I wasn't home when they provided the service, and the only evidence of any work done was the trees which looked so much better! The price was reasonable. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Prune four trees

09/17/2015

Ken G.

Team was prompt and efficient. Responsive to request for an estimate, which was surprisingly hard to get from others! Neighbor recommended the firm.

Description of Work
Remove fallen tree. Trim various trees.

09/07/2015

Linda H.

Did a great job and cleaned up afterwards.

Description of Work
Removed 2 apple trees, dug up and grinded stumps. Trimmed birch tree with damage.

02/26/2013

Barbara G.

After Hurricane Sandy, I had emergency service performed with 2 trees that had fallen and disconnected my power lines to my home. This tree service completed all the emrgency work in the area, then came back at a later time to complete additional work for other trees and limbs that needed to be cut down and removed from my property. The crew was timely and answered my call when other services did not even return phone calls. The price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Tree and branch removal after Hurricane Sandy.

10/18/2011

Kevin M.

They came very quickly. They were fast, did good work and cleaned up after themselves. They talked me rationally out of cutting down all the trees in my neighborhood. I was really happy with them. Their friendliness, efficiency and ability to perform were excellent. I would rate them highly and would definitely use them again in the future if necessary.

Description of Work
I used Timberwolf Tree Service for tree service right after the hurricane.

02/15/2010

David S.

I always spoke with the owner, not a service. He was polite and professional. His team came when promised, performed the agreed upon work, were neat and worked quickly. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
I hired Timberwolf to remove a storm-damaged tree (still standing), and a very large limb from that tree from my driveway and the top of my car. The tree damage was the result of a winter storm on February 10. Since they do winter road clearing, I could not get an immediate appointment. I had no problem reaching John, the owner, by phone. John came on Sunday, February 14 to give me an estimate, and the next day to perform the work.

Category firewood, tree service

03/25/2008

Danny D.

They came very early in the morning and did a pretty good job. Removed and placed my fence back to get the big truck into the backyard. They placed boards down for the trucks to drive over and left very little tracks that could be seen in the grass (my biggest fear). Nothing that really can't be fixed with a bag of topsoil in a couple of spots. Considering I expected my yard to be torn up since the clay just keeps in all the moisture and leaves it very muddy and mushy I felt they did a good job keeping my grass and yard in tact. They didn't take the stump grindings but I knew that beforehand when I looked at the estimate sheet so I knew they wouldn't be. Didn't really ask to see if that was an option since I've got a 6-year-old son that is perfectly capable of helping me bag and I could use the soil for some garden bed spots. :-) Overall I was happy with the job they did and would recommend them.

Description of Work
I had about 5 trees (2 huge ones) cut down in my yard with the stumps ground.

09/28/2007

Randall B.

While John's prices are not the lowest in the area, he is the best value. All of his work was performed at the price he quoted, very neatly, and with attention to detail. In addition, he removed all of the debris and swept up our patio and driveway afterwards. We have used his service before and can recommend him without reservation.

Description of Work
We have several tall trees and numerous bushes on our property. John trimmed the trees and shaped them, preserving the look we wanted while minimizing the risk that the trees would blow over in a storm. He removed fifteen big bushes and fir trees that could no longer be trimmed back enough.

Cambridge Landscapes

Welcome to Cambridge Landscapes, the premier landscape design group servicing the greater Bucks County, as well as, Central New Jersey area. Quality is a key component for Cambridge: products/materials, workmanship, and customer service. Customer satisfaction is the key to Cambridge Landscapes’ success. Whether we are custom designing your backyard utopia or correcting a poor drainage situation, Cambridge gives the same high quality and professional integrity to every one of our customers. We pride ourselves in helping others transform their basic backyards into a sanctuary in which to retreat to after a long day's work or to gather with friends and family.

Schumacher Landscape Construction

Thanks to the overwhelming confidence you have in our company we may be booked out a few weeks. The best landscape company you've never heard of. Just look at our work. We've been creating the finest outdoor landscapes in Bucks County for over 20 years.

S&S Landscaping

S&S landscaping just want make people happy with us experience, that's we priority,thanks for your preference

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

TREE SERVICE, TREE REMOVAL, PRUNING, HEDGE TRIMMING, STUMP GRINDING, LOT CLEARING, FIREWOOD & PLAYGROUNDS BLACK MULCH AND NATURAL BROWN AS WELL AS PLAYGROUND CERTIFIED MULCH.