New Jersey Irrigation Services Corp

• Trade License Expiration
  • 01/31/2019

306 Mercer St

Hightstown, NJ 08520

We have 8 employees. We do not sub out our work, if we give you an estimate, then our company does the work....

irrigation system (28)

07/23/2020

Jason, the guy that came out was extremely professional and knowledgeable. He fixed what two other companies didn't want to touch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair torn underground pipes

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2020

07/26/2019

Mike and his team installed the irrigation system at our new home in the Princeton area. Since the initial install, they've helped with additional landscaping features, and ensured that our backyard drains properly. Knowledgeable, competent, and trustworthy. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Irrigation system installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2019

12/19/2017

Mike and his team are top notch professionals. The team was responsive, on time, and efficient. I'll be booking them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Winterize and repair sprinkler system

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2017

03/16/2017

They did a good job installing everything. My only concern was the price being changed when they came out to do the work, and the labor charge was inflated as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed some new sprinkler heads.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2016

12/21/2016

I reached out to Mike on a Friday evening inquiring about his services. 3 days later the job was done. Mike was responsive, detailed, on time, and did an excellent job. It was great doing business with New Jersey Irrigation Services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler line end of season blow out

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2016

11/06/2016

Dealing with the owner, Mike, is a breath of fresh air. He personally came out to inspect a standing water issue at my mother's property. He determined the problem and offered a solution and promptly made the changes. Also, my mother is elderly and frail, and he treated her with the utmost care and respect. I have complete trust in him. I would never use anyone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed an extra zone added and water sensor installed. Returned to winterize system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2016

09/11/2016

Mike and Jason came out and they did an outstanding job testing the system and doing needed repairs. The work was extremely thorough and very high quality, and they were very professional, responsive, and reliable. They confirmed there wasn't a leak, but they did find a potential source of the leak in an underground pipe which my landscapers can take care of. This was over and above what I asked t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a swamp in my backyard that landscapers thought was an irrigation leak. As such, the system needed to be inspected so see if there was a leak.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2016

08/27/2016

We are quite pleased with the work done. It was on time and for the quoted price which I thought to be very reasonable. Mr. Barnett, Jason, his foreman, and crew were professional in all of their dealings with us. In fact, while they were doing the work, we hardly knew they were around. Most importantly, the system has worked flawlessly since its installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Expanded existing irrigation system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2016

08/17/2016

I was completely satisfied with this project from start to finish.  Within two days of my initial contact,  the owner met me to provide an estimate.  He arrived precisely on time, quickly surveyed my property, offered me several options, and answered all of my questions.  I was looking for a company that I was confident would perform the work correctly the first time, and NJ Irrigation Services wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a full lawn irrigation system

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2016

01/30/2016

Mike was easy to work with and came out quickly and on time with an assistant even though it was their offseason.  They had a high powered air compressor that made pretty quick work blowing out all the zones in my system.  It went great (and just in time before the first big freeze this year) and I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Winterized my sprinkler system

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2016

Service, Repair and Installation Customized Small and Large Sprinkler Systems Spring Turn-On And Winterization Underground drains