Advanced Aardvark Air Duct and Carpet Cleaning Co.

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2015

Advanced Aardvark is owned & operated by a volunteer Fire Chief, serving over 25 years he knows the importance and safety of clean air and vents, also knowing dryer vents is a leading cause of house fires. We have many years of experience in the industry, our job is to provide you with a healthier and safer environment within your home....

air duct cleaning (20)dryer vent cleaning (8)carpet cleaning (5)upholstery cleaning (2)

06/23/2022

Suneel S.

Paid $650 for a 3500 sq ft house for air duct cleaning. It was a super-rushed and poor job. From start to finish it last 45 mins (as compared to 4-5 hours mentioned by their competitors during bidding). A few specific observations: 1. Several vents were not cleaned. They specifically confirmed one very large return vent was cleaned but the toys had not been removed from the front and there was still dust on the vent. 2. Not all vents were put back into the wall 3. It was comical watching one of the guys: He would use his rotating brush directly on the vent cover, causing all the dust to fly off around the house and onto himself. And then he would spend some time applying the rotating brush to his clothes and body to get the dust off himself. This happened several times, including after I asked him to do this outside the house. On the plus side, the crew did identify that there was a problem in the way the original heating ducts were installed which I should get fixed. So I do appreciate that part. Another positive is that they showed up on time.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 06/23/2022

01/18/2021

Carlo Francisco C.

They showed up on time. Was very accommodating. They have the best prices in town. I would definitely hire them again. Definitely worth the money and they went the extra mile to clean the vent covers.

Description of Work
Air ducts and dryer vent clean up

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

06/17/2020

Ruth L.

They were very good. Very professional - friendly, two nice guys. Got done vey quickly and we were happy. Satisfied with the job provided.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning and sanitizing.

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

Thank you very much! Happy to service you and look forward to working with you in the future.

11/14/2019

Geraldine B.

Very helpful and prompt and set up get it done quickly and set up in reasonable time and one factor most they gave me estimate over the phone I didn't have to have them come out it was correct and saved me time on everything very very pleased.

Description of Work
Vent cleaning

Work Completed On 11/12/2019

Thank you, we look forward to servicing you again.

08/22/2019

Moris G.

The crew was punctual and professional. The work was finished in a very reasonable time. Nice and clean work.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning, a single zone system.

Work Completed On 08/16/2019

Thank you, we look forward to servicing you again.

02/21/2019

Gene S.

Jose and Pat were my technicians from aardvark. They arrived on time, toured with me to locate all the ducts, offered to move any furniture as needed. They gave a full explanation of what their work will entail and the approximate time for completion. Both worked clean and efficient and kept me informed of their findings. There was no upcharge on anything. I felt that the cost was right in line with their competitors, but my confidence in their performance would hire Aardvark agaim

Description of Work
Clean and vacuum all air ducts and dryer

Work Completed On 02/18/2019

Tjank you very much, we look forward to servicing you again.

01/31/2019

William H.

I had limited availability to meet them at the new house before the movers we scheduled. They were able to move their schedule to accommodate mine on short notice. The team was prompt, courteous, and took their time to make sure the job was done right! Awesome company!

Description of Work
air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 01/29/2019

Thank you we look forward to servicing you again!

01/01/2019

Amanda B.

Had an amazing experience! This was the second time using this company and again I was not disappointed!! The guys showed up on time, were very professional. Explained what they were going to do. Since I had just bought a new house and the vents were so dirty they said they would like to use a disinfectant. It’s very nice to have piece of mind knowing that my air and dryer vents are nice and clean! I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Air duct and dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 12/06/2018

Thank you, look forward to serving you again

12/19/2018

Dana W.

Scott was a true find! Polite, super friendly and informative. It didn't faze him that I had sooo many questions. The fact that Scott is a Fire Chief made me super comfortable that he obviously knew what he was doing as far as cleaning the ducts and addressing the mold issue for safety. I would hire this company again and again and again! Sheldon and Chris were "THE MOST" respectful people that we have had in our home doing work in over 30 years! Sheldon took the time to explain each and every thing and why it was being done. Sheldon and Chris were careful to protect anything that might come in contact with dust or particles. They were thorough, efficient and polite. I was a bit concerned that we would get charged additionally than what we were quoted over the phone once they came to the house and counted up the vents but that wasn't the case. The price we paid is the price that Scott quoted to me on the phone. I can't say enough great things about this company!

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 12/12/2018

Thank you, it was a pleasure serving you. we look forward to servicing you again in the future. Happy Holidays

12/11/2018

Stephanie D.

The team at Advanced Aardvark are extremely professional and thorough. I have been using them for years fro air duct cleaning and carpet cleaning. We just moved to a new home and were concerned about the condition of the air ducts. The guys that came to our home were very thorough and methodical. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 12/11/2018

10/08/2018

Rick P.

Guys were on time and did a great job.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning and sanitization.

Work Completed On 10/05/2018

06/01/2018

Michelle L.

AMAZING. I would hire them again in a second. They took their time with both the carpets and the ducts. The carpets were disgusting when we moved in, I am relieved they can be walked on! Thank you!!!!

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning & Carpet Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 06/01/2018

You are welcome. Thank you for the A rating, we take pride in what we do and appreciate the feed back. Look forward to servicing you again!

Kara L.

I was surprised becasue I had quite a few stains from my children and they were able to remove them all. I was very pleased and I have no complaints.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning.

Work Completed On 04/04/2018

Thank you for the A rating. We are pleased to know you are satisfied with our work. We look forward to servicing you again

Juliet Z.

Awesome job. Did a great job removing pet stains for our office dogs!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning for office.

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 02/19/2018

Thank you for the A rating, we look for servicing you again!

Kim L.

The services went very well, They are professional, neat, clean, and quick.

Description of Work
dryer vent and air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 01/01/2018

Thank you for the A rating, We look forward to servicing you again

Heather G.

The person who came was very nice and did a great job. I was very pleased with the services.

Description of Work
duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning.

Work Completed On 04/03/2017

Thank you for the A rating. We look forward servicing you again

Tony C.

I have used them on numerous occasions and the always show up on time. They use tarps and were clean. During the carpet cleaning they moved everything and put it back in its place. They do fantastic work.

Description of Work
air duct, carpet carpet cleaning, and dryer vent duct cleaning.

Work Completed On 11/01/2017

Thank you for the A rating and for continuing to use us. We look forward to building or relationship.

04/05/2018

Michael G.

Very happy with the job these guys did. I was a little hesitant on the price quoted for my little house, but glad I had it done. These guys did one **** of a good job. First, they arrived 15 minutes early. Then they walked me through the job step by step. When they were done, my carpets and upholstery looks and smelled brand spanking new. The ducts in my 54 year house were spotless and I could tell the difference in the air quality right away. And they cleaned my one little dryer vent for free. A+ service. I definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning, Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

04/05/2018

Michael G.

The technicians of Advanced Aardvark arrived on time, were polite and professional and did an excellent job in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Carpet and upholstery cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 01/17/2018

Thank you for the A rating, we look forward to servicing you again

04/03/2018

Andrew L.

Immediate response to my inquiry. Organized scheduling. Courteous workmen. Very convenient.

Description of Work
Vent and air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 03/30/2018

Thank you for the A rating! We look forward to servicing you again.

10/02/2017

Patrick G.

Awesome. Great crew and service was too notch.

Description of Work
All ducts cleaned and dryer vents as well

Work Completed On 08/01/2017

Thank you for the A rating, we look forward to servicing you again.

09/23/2017

Laura R.

Gold star job. They were on time, very polite, and absolutely professional. They knew how to take care of my problem and were finished in around an hour. It's a small house. The air was noticeably fresher instantly, and about a month later, the freshness is still present. I am thrilled with this company.

Description of Work
I bought a house and the ducts were visibly coated with a layer of pet hair and who knows what. These two men got to work and scrubbed the venting and put some sort of cleaner/disinfectant throughout the venting.

Work Completed On 08/18/2017